• ベストアンサー

ネイティブ英語が聞き取れる方

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3DnbZJUD3k なんて言っているのか英文と訳を書いてくれませんか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • seomire
  • ベストアンサー率56% (396/701)
回答No.1

We saw paint coming. So excited. Uhhh I know I'm really excited. I'm just making a video actually right now and talking to the phone and video. (laugh) No, you can't say! Everyone (is) alike us say hi, ok. Well, I'll talk to you later. Bye. While I'm always on the phone during on the videos this is a new thing, ok. I just wanna make a video because in three days, my hair would be the color of this… bottle. And I actually didn't plan to use this. This is just I was drinking it. But it's the same color so…. ok. Am… P.S. Shadda to shovel(?) dot 108 for saying what I did a… Miranda Shadda would be in the last video because I did. So, thanks for noticing. And am… I just wanted to say good-bye to my brown hair. See you… when… the cows come home…what!? Never used the expression in my life. Am…anyways, just wanted to say good-bye to my brown hair and hello to my magenta hair. Anyways, umm I'll talk to you guys later and… Oh, hi mom. Oh, I'm supposed to be video chatting with my tutor right now. So, piece. Yeah, video chatter 'cause she is in New York 'cause I'm in California and she teaches now in Skipe. Anyways, so excited making a video and…(V sign) 新色を見たわ。すごく楽しみ。あー、自分でもすごく興奮してる感じ。実は、わたし今、電話と画面に話しながらムービーを作ってるの。やだ、そんなことないわよ!みんなわたし達に挨拶してるわ。そうね、また後で話しましょう。バイバイ。 ムービーを撮っている時に電話でいつも話している時は新しいことがあるの。わたしがムービーと撮りたかったのは、3日以内にわたしの髪がこのボトルの色になるからなの。もちろんこれを実際に使う訳でないわ。これは、わたしが飲んでただけ。でも、同じ色よ。それから・・・追伸、シャダからシャベル.108に。ミランダ・シャダがわたしの新しいムービーに出るの。話題にふれてくれてありがとう。それじゃあ、わたしはこの茶色の髪にさよならを言うわ。またね。牛が家に帰る時まで(いつまでも)・・・え!?今までそんな表現使ったことないわ。ま、とにかく、さようなら、わたしの茶色の髪、そしてこんにちは赤紫の髪。じゃ、みなさん、またね。あ、もしもしママ?あ、わたし今、家庭教師とビデオチャットしていることになってるの。だから、静かに。そう、ビデオチャット。今、彼女はニューヨークにいてわたしはカリフォルニアにいるから。今、スカイプで教えてくれてるの。とにかく、新しいムービーを作るのすごく楽しみ。では。

iceoisui
質問者

お礼

大変助かりました! 感謝です! またよろしくお願いします!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A