イタリア語の神とは?イソップ寓話における一節から学ぶ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イタリア語では、神(gods)は「dio」と書かれます。イタリア語の神には複数形が存在しません。
  • フランス語訳ではイタリア語の神(gods)は「dieux」(dieuの複数形)とされています。
  • イソップ寓話『The Cat-Maiden』において、神々は生物が自らの本質を変えることが可能かを論争しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

イタリア語の関連でお教えください

以下は『イソップ寓話』の一節ですが、最初の文の godsは、イタリア語では、どのように書かれるのでしょうか。 イタリア語の神(=dio)には、複数形がありませんね。 イタリア語がわかる方、あるいは、この寓話の イタリア語の原文がわかる方、なにとぞ、宜しく、 お教えください。 因みに、フランス語訳では 「dieux」という、dieuの複数形が記されています。 「The Cat-Maiden」 The gods were once disputing whether it was possible for a living being to change its nature. Jupiter said "Yes," but Venus said "No." So, to try the question, Jupiter turned a Cat into a Maiden, and gave her to a young man for a wife. .......

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • vampi
  • ベストアンサー率31% (329/1033)
回答No.1

DIOの複数形はDEIです。

obrigadissimo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 質問後に、 gli dei della mitologia greca 《La caduta degli dei》 などの例文を見、初めの 私の辞書の見方が間違っていたことに 気づきました。超恥しいです。 Mille grazie!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (14) Rome borrowed the Olympian gods from Greece, Where they were thought to live on Mount Olympus. Eventually, the Romans had gods for almost everything. They prayed to Juno for help with the birth of a baby, to Mars for help in battle, to Jupiter before planting their crops, and to Ceres for a good yield of grain. (15) Roman religion, government, and family were all closely connected. Each reflected the other. Jupiter ruled over the gods as father and king─just as kinds and consuls ruled the Roman state and fathers ruled their families.

• イタリア語の文章

イタリア語だと思うんですが、 「La mostra al giro di boa…」の訳を教えてください!! 自動翻訳でイタリア語→日本語へダイレクト翻訳できるのがあったので訳したら「ボアの順番へのショー」と出ました。 また、他の翻訳を十数回ほどイタリア→英語→日本でも試したところ、 The show to the turn of boa. (ボアの回転へのショー、boaの回転に対するショー) The extension to the buoy turn... (ブイの回転への延長...、ブイ回転への拡大) The show to the turn of marker…なんていうの1回出ました。 系列の違う翻訳機を数こなしてはみたものの、イタリア語の辞書に「boa」の意味が出てこないし、イマイチ意味が見えません。 どうか教えてください。

• イタリア語に詳しい方

イタリア語を始めてまだ初心者です。 un'/una/unoは英語のaにあたりますか? 英語のように大体が主語がきて、後ろから訳すような法則はありますか? 例えば I go to the aquarium with you. で 最初の主語のI私がきて、後ろからyouあなた、with一緒、aquarium水族館、go to行くで「私はあなたと一緒に水族館へ行く。」となるような、簡単に解読できるようなものはありますか? あと、今は『面白いほど身につく本 イタリア語』という本を使って勉強しているんですが、今一文法がわからないので、つぎに文法が分かりやすく書いてあるおススメの本はありますか? ちなみにNHKの本はあまり興味がありません。

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 日本語訳を! 5-(1)

番号で分けているのでお願いします。 (1) The ancient Egyptians had a god for everything. That palm tree set back from the Nile sprouting on the rise behind your cousin's house? It had a god. The make-up your father applied from his palette in the morning? It had a god, too. More than 2,000 names of gods have been found written in limestone, on papyrus, and scratched on mud-brick walls. Some gods were powerful and worshipped by many, and some were wispy spirits known to just a few. There were gods whose spirits lived inside real things, such as the Nile, the sun , the sky, and the earth. And there were gods for protection against dangers, such as the bites of crocodiles, scorpions, and snakes. There were gods who stood for learning―the art of music and medicine; and there were gods who stood for the learned―the scribes and the architects. You name it, the Egyptians had a god for it. (2) There were good gods and bad gods, and fierce gods to protect you from the bad gods. There were gods for the living and gods for the dead. Some gods were human, some were animal, and some were a little of both. The bulls of one breed were so sacred that they lived like kings, and when they died the Egyptians mummified them, just like they would a pharaoh. They covered the bulls in jewels and placed them in coffins carved out of solid blocks of granite each weighing 80 tons. These sacred bulls even had their own cemeteries. At a burial site at Saqqara archaeologists have found 24 bulls, each in an elaborately carved coffin. (3) The most important god in Egypt was the sun god. The Egyptians pictured the sun god pushing the sun across the sky just as the scarab beetles pushed tiny dirt balls across the ground. Every morning the Egyptians were grateful when the sun was born again like the tiny scarab eggs hatching in the dirt ball. And every evening when the sun set, they worried that an evil snake would swallow the sun as it passed through the Underworld.

• この文を日本語にしてください。

この文を日本語にしてください。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)Nami said, ''We will play in a big contest in April.'' The news was exciting. I really wanted to be in the contest. (2)Two weeks before the contest (3)I was so sad that I said, ''I will never come to practice again!''

• The prayerのイタリア語の歌詞がほしいです!

Carole Sager作詞の、The Prayerの歌詞を探しているんですが、 YouTubeやいろいろなページを探しても、どれを見ても少しずつ違って困っています! 特にイタリア語の部分のスペルがすべて一致しないんです。 英語はわかるので大丈夫ですが、イタリア語はわからないので、どれが正しいのかわかりません。(いろいろなバージョンがって歌詞が違うならわかりますが、同じことが書いてあるのにスペルが一致しないので・・) できればCeline Dion と Josh Grobanのバージョンのがほしいです。 とりあえず見つけたものは、 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQiquNiEsU http://lyric.kget.jp/lyric/lq/jz/ http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-prayer-lyrics-celine-dion.html http://www.grobania.com/prayer.html http://www.lyricsfreak.com/j/josh+groban/the+prayer_20075579.html などです。 ところでこの曲はQuest for Camelotという映画のサウンドトラックなんですよね? この曲の情報が全然ないので困っています。 イタリア語が分かる方や、この曲に詳しい方がいたら教えてください!

• 日本語訳を! 6-(4)

お願いします。 (9) The Pyramid Texts, the Coffin Texts, and the Book of the Dead all had the same purpose―turn the quiz into an open-book exam and guarantee that the spirits passed. Once safely though the labyrinth of portals, the spirits entered the hall of judgment. Before 42 gods, the spirits declared their innocence to everything the Egyptians could think of. The cheat sheet helped them remember all the sins they didn't commit. The spirits addressed the gods one by one. Some of the gods had creepy names: Bone Breaker and Blood Eater, for example. Some gods had rather unusual names: Fiery Eyes, Hot Foot, and Pale One. Others had names that would make good video game demons: Demolisher, Lord of Truth, and the Accuser. Still others sounded a bit goofy, as if they were one of the Seven Dwarfs―Nosey, for example. The spirits had to remember which sin they denied to which god (with the help of their cheat sheet). Apparently being noisy was considered sinful. One of the denial was "O Water-smiter who came forth from the Abyss, I have not been loud voiced."

• inとto のイメージのちがいについて

下記の時、どうイメージが違ってきますか?またどっちが一般的ですか? The doctors said honey can be effective in soothing a sore throat. The doctors said honey can be effective to sooth a sore throat. in・・・その分野で。to・・soothするためには  くらいの違いだと理解しています。どちらを使うかは筆者のお好みだと思っています。形容詞のあと、例えばbusyならin をたくさん使うようにしているのですが、inがいいのかtoがいいのかで迷います。 ちょっと話はずれますが、 Using honey for couphs is effective to us / for us. は前置詞のtoかforかで迷いますが、この場合は、 to・・・私たちへ向かった 直接のイメージ(私たちだけっぽい) for ・・・一般的でもあるけど、私たちにも向かった イメージ で使い分けていますけど、これもそんなもんでいいのでしょうか? ご意見をください。

• 英文の日本語訳について

質問1、now would be as appropriate a time as ever for that dialog to take place. を日本語訳にしてください。 質問2、 to take place は、不定詞の形容詞的用法で、  dialogを形容しているのでしょうか。 ネットで英語のニュースを読んでいます。上記の英文がうまく日本語訳できません。現在おこっている、チベット問題の英文です。 自分なりに日本語訳してみると、”開催される対話にとって、現在と今までは、同じくらい適切な時間になるだろう”というような訳になります。 as...as を同等比較の文法だと解釈しました。 now と everの同等比較だとおもいました。 to take place は、 対話(dialog)を形容詞的に修飾しているのかな、とおもいました。 日本語訳の適切な訳と、文法的なアドバイスもできれば、よろしくお願いします。 以下が、前後の文脈です。 The Chinese government should engage with th Dalai Lama in a dialogue,he said.He is aa man of peace.We have been calling for this for sometim. certainly, now would be as appropriate a time as ever for that dialog to take place.