• 締切済み

日本語にして下さい

Im glad you remembered. This photo was taken on the west side of oahu. Now your turn to send me one. Lol.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

覚えててくれて嬉しいな。この写真はオアフ島の西側で撮ったんですよ。今度は貴方が私に写真を送ってくださいね(笑)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Im glad you remembered. This photo was taken on the west side of oahu. Now your turn to send me one. Lol. あなたが覚えてくださっていたので嬉しく存じます。この写真はオアフ島の西方で撮られたものです。今度はあなたが私に写真を送る版です。 Lolはlaughing out loudですから、げはげは笑っているよという意味です。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 友人からの手紙を日本語になおしてください

ドイツの友人からの英語の手紙を翻訳してほしいです。 話が唐突でみえてこないかもしれませんが、データとしては ・何度かメールの交換をしている(冒頭部分は私が送った写真に対するコメント) ・最近メールの相手は友人を一人失った(裏切られた) ・相手はドイツ人 とかそんな感じです。 ”Well”以降が私の中で怪しいです。特に”live”前後が。あとMarianneとは人物名でしょうか… 情報が少なくて申し訳ありません。 お手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 Dont be sorry :) I was the worst pen pal ever ... The dome looks very nice! Thanks for sharing :) Have you found a new friend in your new home town yet? Im sure you will find someone for your band and soccer team soon! You are so nice!! Well my first reaction was that I removed everyone from my friend list on facebook who is no real friend. Right now Im not talking to this guy. He hasnt apologized or anything so I guess I just have to live with a friend less... Im going to meet Marianne now so I will write more later :)

• 訳して下さい~。

You hear this finger oh its upside down. Here let me turn this muthafucka up right now. Hey bitch! Im a kill you!!! です。お願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Yes if you take the module apart the driver can catch and cause the driver to turn with the back half. This is why I discourage taking the module apart because this exactly can happen. This happened by taking the back half off. The unit was tested after assembly and was perfectly working. The damage occurred when you unscrewed the module. Anyway send it back I will work you a good deal since you are a good customer but in the future don't take them apart or I can't cover damaged caused.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

A major problem for the Bulgarians was that their army and resources were stretched to the limits from Dobruja to Macedonia and Albania. In this difficult situation the Bulgarian high command turned to its German allies. The Germans themselves had little reinforcements to offer as the Brusilov Offensive had taken its toll and the Battle of the Somme was still raging. They turned to the Ottoman Empire and convinced Enver Pasha to send the 11,979 men of the 50th Division to Macedonia.

• 英語が得意な方。

英語が得意な方。 Now it's your turn. You gotta send me a picture.に 『えー、送るような写真ないよ(笑) じゃぁ、私の運転手を紹介するね。 "POCO"です。 彼女の走りは素晴らしいのよ♪(笑)』と言いたいのですが、『』は英語でなんと言いますか? 教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします

• 2~3分のスピーチ アドバイスお願いします!

今度夏休みについてのスピーチをすることになりました。 一応自分で考えてみたのですが、文法などおかしい所がありましたら アドバイスください><;; あと、少し短いのでどうしたらいいでしょうか・・ I went to photograph exhibition in this summer vacation. That was memorable day I had in this summer vacation. The photograph exhibition was take place at the Sakae. There was many photograph and many people in this exhibition. This photo exhibition was planned by Fujifilm. More than 100 photos were in there. Most photograph is taken by amateur and other was taken by photographer. I was impressed by beautiful photos.

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• 海外ネットショッピングで違う商品が送られてきました

違うのが送られてきたので交換して欲しい といった内容のメールを送りました。 すると I am glad you received your order, but very sorry that it was not what you asked for, because we usually do not look at what the customer tells us the cost is, we send what they ask for, cling or mounted. Yes, I see now that your prices indicate mounted. We will do our best to get them ready as soon as possible. We are working 7 days a week now, since CHA Winter 08 was very successful for us this year. Let me get the order reentered and see what the crew can do with it. Again, sorry that we did not pay attention to your order. と返信が来ました。 交換してくれるのは分かったのですが正確な訳が知りたいです。 ご教示お願いします。