いま生理前だから。。。

poppo--poppo
質問者

補足

生理前、というのはどこから推測するのでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• rinrin717
  • ベストアンサー率35% (23/65)
回答No.2

At least it doesn't seem like it will be right now. ちょっと回りくどいいいかたの英文 かもしれませんが、 これじゃないですか? 随分 間違いの多い文体かと思いますが・・・・。 なら、「少なくとも 今すぐじゃ ないっぽい。」 お役に立てれば嬉しいです。

関連するQ&A

• 英文解説お願いします。

大学受験の参考書の一文です。 It doesn't look right now I write it down. 訳:いざ書いてみると、しっくりこないように思われる。 英文と訳が乖離していてよくわかりません。 おそらく意訳なんでしょう。 文章全体の流れとしては、書くことによって自分のいいたいことがわかることがある、という感じです。 以下、私が思っていること。 "It doesn't look right now"と" I write it down"の間にthatが入るような気がします。 接続詞でしょうか?

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の和訳に困っています。 和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 It doesn't Sound like a Book i would like but you can't struggle in the ask of favour^^ 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳お願い致します。

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

That said, it doesn't sound like your issue is one of orientation so much as one of inexperience, 和訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Oceans apart day after day slowly go insane, I hear your vioce on the line. But it doesn't stop the pain. If i see you nest to never. How can we say Forever . wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted all the time, That I thought would late somehow I hear the laughter. I teast the tears, but I can't got hear you. Whatever i takes or how my hear breaks. I will be right hear waiting for you よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 多分抽象的ではないと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He will have a name that sounds like it begins with the initial letter A or Y, He will have another name that sounds as though it begins with the initial D, If there is a third initial it will seem to be N or M, I do not know in which order the initials come, and I cannot tell for certain how many names your soul mate will have. The reason I give you three initials, is because in most countries people are given three names.

• buu(?) bievs(?) it

次の動画  http://www.bloomberg.com/video/93229771-o-neill-euro-was-flawed-from-the-start.html 0:03 ごろ people are saying,well, the chance, it doesn't quite seem like everyone buu(?) bievs(?) it, 0:12 ごろ  I am got a clow(?) と聞こえますが(?)のところは何と言っているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。