• 締切済み

和訳について

「the building block of hair」をなんと訳すべきかが分からず、困っております。 原文: Protein, for example, is the building block of hair. If you don't get enough, your mane will grow more slowly, and strands will be weaker. http://health.usnews.com/health-news/articles/2012/06/14/10-best-foods-for-your-hair 髪の話題で、プロテインが良い髪を作るために必要だという話であることは分かるのですが、この「the building block of hair」という表現がこの手の話題ではよく出てきます。どう訳したらスマートでしょうか?ご教授いただけたら幸いです。

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9774/12178)
回答No.2

>Protein, for example, is the building block of hair. If you don't get enough, your mane will grow more slowly, and strands will be weaker. ⇒プロテインは、例えば、毛髪の骨格部です。もしこれを十分摂取しないと、あなたの髪の成長は遅くなって、毛房の腰が弱まることになるでしょう。 >「the building block of hair」という表現がこの手の話題ではよく出てきます。どう訳したらスマートでしょうか? ⇒「毛髪の基体部・骨格部」というようなニュアンスだと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

髪の基本成分

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.

• 和訳お願いします

For example, you probably will not call your teacher remind you of those you had with you r friend.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳して いただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? またお金の話題かもしれませんが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your marriage chart shows that your future partner will be giving and will sustain you emotionally, giving you what you need in a person. He will feed your dreams, your ambitions and soul. He will take your loneliness with fill it with security. The ruling planet of your house of marriage also suggest that money will have an important influence on the future of the marriage and courtship. This could be either in a negative or positive way, as money can make the path smoother, and the marriage quicker, but lack of it can cause the path of love to be delayed or harder or cause it to take much longer to be able to actually afford to get married or live together. So the material side of the relationship will have an influence in the beginning. But don’t worry money will come to you through your future marriage. You’ll will either marry a wealthy partner, who can provide or help provide for you, or else your partner even if poor in the beginning will become wealthy later on in the marriage and you’ll both benefit,

• 和訳希望

和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The ruling planet of your seventh house is Mars. Mars is a planet of ambition. This man will inspire your ambitions. He will seem to be all you have waited for. Handsome, courageous, bold and brave, full of power and passion. He will seem like a hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and turns your life and feelings upside down. Love for you is quick hasty decisions and feelings that grow rapidly and spread through your life like a fire in the You will feel that you are tired of waiting for money, or for a better way to sustain yourself in your life. This man will seem rich and passionate, a lot of glamour and greed, a view to the top, comes with this love affair and you'll see your ambitions being to take shape with it. This will be mutual, and it while it will seem like an impulsive hastily attachment to others.

• 和訳希望です

I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home, for your kindness, on this work you are to carry out I am offering you 40% while 60%of the fund will go to any charity organizations of your choice for me. よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、 内容が途中からという感じですが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There will be much love and support in this marriage, and you'll inspire him to earn more, but the material side of life will become important. Karmic things are a test of strength, and your inner strength will be tested through money matters in your marriage. Money, or lack of it will be the making or the death of the relationship emotionally; But non of this will be apparent at the beginning of the relationship. For karmic destiny is always obscure, hidden and takes long years to unfold.

• 至急和訳お願いします(;_;)!!!!!

大体の内容は分かるのですが、お金が動く話なのでちゃんと内容を理解したいです! 英語に堪能な方のお力を貸してください!!! ----------------- Dear Friend, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to read from you and i thank you very much for your kind responds and your understandings to me over these dealings. I got your mail and i understand your points. I will like you to quick with your search and make try all your possible best to get me the items. I need 10 sets and i shall be going out for an Additional payment of the sum of $25,000.00USD to your Previous cash for the Wrist Watch and your total money will be the sum of $26,700.00USD. I hope you understand my Points and i will be glad if you can get me the cameras these week or next. Thanks.. ---------------------- 上記の内容です。 長文ですが、どなたか宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 For as detailed and complete as Soul Mate one was, it was maybe not enough for you. But I hope it has aroused your curiosity. For I want to guide you further. You are hungry for more. My insight has taken you this far now let it take you the rest of the fascinating journey. This path we are walking together, will end your loneliness, it will show your soul the other soul it was searching for. Has Soul Mate one left you with questions? Most people want to know the circumstance of the meeting with their soul mate. Soul mate two can tell you this. It can add to the very detailed description you have already received of your future partner, by describing his or her body, manner, and movements. This will add to the picture you have of him.

• 和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、英語がわからないので、和訳をお願いします。 I want to make an urgent purchase of your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria, i will offer you the sum of $1,700.00 USD including the shipping cost via EMS SPEED POST. kindly get to back via(ここに個人のアドレスが記してありました) for further conversation,Await your quick response.Thanks. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 故障したwin2000のPCを新たに導入したが、ドライバーが新規にないため代替えドライバーが必要かどうかを尋ねたい。
  • win2000のPCが壊れてしまったため、代替えドライバーを探しています。新たに導入したPCにはドライバーが無いため、どのように対応すれば良いか教えてください。
  • win2000のPCが壊れてしまい、新たに導入したPCにはドライバーがありません。代替えドライバーを探す方法を教えてください。
回答を見る