• ベストアンサー

訳を教えてください

Out of habit , he set off towards the office before remembering that it was Sunday. の訳を教えてください 英英辞典から引きました。 いつものくせで、彼は、今日が日曜日であることを思い出す前に、会社へ向かってしまった。 でよろしいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

ケチのつけようのない訳だと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• spring135
  • ベストアンサー率44% (1487/3332)
回答No.2

毎日の習慣で、彼は会社へ向かったが、そのあとで今日が日曜日であることを思い出した。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

He would often think out loud while I was there . Of course, he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. But it was now a habit was slower than his. But that served to make his own ideas come faster and brighter. This was my part in our relationship. When I arrived at Baker Street, I found him sitting in his armchair. His face deep in thought . It was clear that he was considering some difficult problem. He waved his hand for me to sit down. It was nearly a half hour before he finally looked up. Then he quickly turned to me and smiled. He welcomed me back to what was once my home. he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. He welcomed me back to what was once my home.上の二行の文でまず、could have been talking 、 just as easily、訳し方がわかりません。また、back to 、what was once my home 訳し方がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

She had never met Peter Bacon before, but after he had listened to her presentation about her products he was convinced that the new shampoo would become a big hit.

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文に意味を与える語句について質問です。

英和辞典の例文に He expects [requires] her to work [(that) she will work] on Sunday. (彼は彼女に日曜日も当然働くように要求する) という英文がありました。"当然"を意味する語句が上記英文にはないように思うのですが、どうしてこのような和訳になるのでしょうか?

• 穴埋めと訳を教えて下さい

(1) we are()()off our shoes here. we should take off... (2) not a person was to be found on the street. not a person()be... (3) Bill worked hard because he wanted to buy a computer. Bill wanted hard so ()()()a computer. (4) he left home so late that he could not catch the train. he left home() late()()the train. (5) she took a flight so that she could save time. she took a flight in order to() time. (6) Meg was so kind that she waited for me for an hour. Meg was kind()()wait... 長くてすみません! 訳も教えて下さい…

• 受験英語に詳しい方お願いします!

受験英語に詳しい方お願いします! It was not until the meeting was over that he appeared. の、もとの文章は、 He didn't appear until the meeting was over. ですよね。(これは本に書いてあったので合っています) ここで質問なのですが、It was not long before the meeting was over. の、もとの文章ってどうなるんですか? また、beforeはなぜthatじゃないのですか?

• うまく日本語訳にできない、文構造がわからない

こんにちは^^ 私は英英辞典を使っているのですが、utterlyという単語を引いたところ、 used especially to emphasize that something was very bad, or that a feeling was very strong. と書いてありました。 usedはどんな働きをしているのかよくわかりません。 そもそもいきなりusedとはじまっているのはどういうことなのでしょう。え?いきなりなんで過去形?って感じでして。。。 あともう一つ質問があります。 insistという単語を引いたところ、 to demand that something should happen. と書いてありました。 これは、~を要求すること、と文全体が名詞になっているわけですが、 something should happen のところがわかりません。 このsomethingはいったいなんなのか、 また、should の後ろは原形のはずなのにhappenがなぜ使われているのか。 以上が質問の内容です。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を! 4-(7)

お願いします。  The first real breakthrough came from an Englishman named Thomas Young. By the time Young was 2, he was reading. By the time he was 7, he was fluent in 3 languages. By the time he was 14, he was fluent in 12 languages. Young was sure he would be the first to crack the code. He discovered that the hieroglyphs for the 13-year-old Pharaoh Ptolemy's name were repeated six times inside little ovals that the French called cartouches, because they looked like the paper rolls, or cartouches, that the French stored their gunpowder in for their muskets. Young worked on the demotic lines and was able to figure out many words, but the hieroglyphs stumped him. It took another young genius, building on Young's work―a man named Jean Francois Champollion―to finally translate the entire Rosetta Stone.  A simple thank-you note written by grateful priests turned out to be the key that opened the Egyptian past for modern scholars. No longer would scholars have to settle for the Greek, Roman, or Hebrew version of Egypt's history. Egypt's own stories could now come to life. Maybe there is magic in the written word after all. To be on the safe side, let's not write the word for that hairy, scary thing that rhymes with "feast.

• 関係代名詞のwhat

この書き換えがわかりません。ぜひ教えてください。  He is not what he was.(彼は以前の彼ではない。) ≒He is not the man that he was. また、thatの代わりにwhichはOK.whoやwhomは不可。 (ジーニアス英和辞典より) 先行詞がthe manなのになぜ、関係代名詞にはwhichを使うのでしょうか。 教えてください。

• beforeの前後

英英辞典longmanからの例文ですが、意味がbefore前後の意味が取れません。 Several months elapsed before his case was brought to trial. 「彼の訴訟が裁判に持ち込まれる以前に数か月経った???」 なんだか妙な訳になってしまいます。 滑らかな日本語訳をご教授できる方、お願い致します。