大学入試【英文法】自己採点のための解答

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大学入試【英文法】の自己採点のために、質問文章の解答を提供します。
  • 質問文章の要点を押さえて、わかりやすい解答文を作成しました。
  • センテンスごとに解答を提示するので、入試対策に活用してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学入試【英文法】

自己採点をしたいので解答を教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。 同志社女子2013/1/26 21.My husband's office building,(where/that/which/this)is in Osaka,is going to be torn down. 22.We enjoyed the lecture,(since/unless/therefore/although)it wasn't as interesting as we had expected. 23.The decision of the committee will be announced(until/on/in/by)the end of this week. 24.Kate and Mark phone(each other/themselves/to each/on their own)everyday when Mark is away on business. 25.These days,many people(no longer/on behalf/owing to/according to)accept traditional views on gender roles. 26.Nothing was said about(work to my going/to work mygoing/to my going work/my going to work)at the London office.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

21. My husband's office building, (which) is in Osaka, is going to be torn down. 私の夫のオフィスビルは、大阪にありますが、取り壊される予定です。 22. We enjoyed the lecture (although) it wasn't as interesting as we had expected. その講義は、我々が期待したほど面白くなかったが、我々は、その講義を楽しみました。 23. The decision of the committee will be announced (by) the end of this week. 委員会の決定は、今週末までに発表されるでしょう。 24. Kate and Mark phone (each other) everyday when Mark is away on business. マークが、出張で留守の時は、ケイトとマークは毎日互いに電話をかけます。 25. These days, many people (no longer) accept traditional views on gender roles. この頃、多くの人々は、性別の役割に関する伝統的な考え方をもはや受け入れません。 26. Nothing was said about (my going to work) at the London office. 私がロンドン事務所で働くことについて、何も言われませんでした。

kissmiichan
質問者

お礼

訳まで親切にありがとうございます。

kissmiichan
質問者

補足

★同志社女子を受験した方へ もし御覧になっていたら… 1/26ではなく1/27の問題です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法の問題ですが

英文法の問題ですが My roommate sprained his ankle in a bicycle accident, but ( )his condition,he is going to go on the trip to Colorado this weekend. (1)in spite of (2)even though この2つのうちのどちらかをいれるという問題なのですが、どちらも『にはかかわらず』という意味なのですが(1)が正解はらしいです。どうして(1)がせいかいになるのでしょうか?

• ★大学入試【英文法】2/2

自己採点をしたいので解答を教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。 同志社女子2013/1/26 31.I cannot afford to rent a house like that, (let alone/all alone/no less/less than) buy it. 32.She thought she had to find a (mean/means/meant/meaning) of increasing her income. 33.I'm worried about my daughter; she (back/had come/should be/should have been) home an hour ago. 34.He is known to everyone in town (by/as/to/about) an eccentric. 35.He hardly (nor/either/ever/never) misses a meeting. 36.His nephew Thomas took (over/in/on/against) as chairman of the bank. 37.I don't know him. (what/how/which/why) is he like? 38.“Would you miind posting this letter when you go out?”“(Yes/No/Well/Maybe) ,not at all.” 39.The officially announced exchange rate is (very/such/further/much) higher than that. 40.At the end of the term she resigned her position, (gave/giving/given/give) ill health as the reason.

• 英文法

下記英文について Injection is going to put extra strain on the kidneys,which have to get rid of what could be toxic substances. what could beは必要あるのでしょうか? どういった役割をしているのか教えて下さい。

• 大学入試【英文法】no.3

自己採点をしたいので解答を教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。 同志社女子2013/1/26 34.Are you looking (forward going/forward to going/forward to go/forward go) on holiday? 35.Helen wouldn't dream (marrying/of marrying/to marry/to marrying) Bill. 36.Do you know where (Jack has gone/has jack gone/jack gone has/has gone jack) ? 37.Would you like to travel in (a space/the space/spaces/space) ? 38.At the end of the street there is a path (leading/lead/led/to have led) to the station. 39.I've been trying to get in touch with her,but (every time/all the time/all time/all the times) I call,she's out of the office. 40.Bill and I couldn't get into the house because (both/either/none/neither) of us had a key.

• 文法

(  )内の適語を選びなさい。 (1) We exchanged Christmas presents with one (other/another). (2) This bag is too small. Please show me a bigger (it/one). (3) We haven’t gone to (neither/either) of the restaurants recently. (4) (Each/Every) of the rooms has a kitchen and a bathroom. (5) My sister goes to the theme park in Chiba (each/every) two months. よろしくお願いします。

• ★大学入試【英文法】1/2

自己採点をしたいので解答を教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。 同志社女子2013/1/26 21.The festival took (away/apart/granted/place) on a farm in Catskill. 22.The money he inherited from his father formed the basis (on/at/to/in) which he built a fotune. 23.As he (speaks/spoke/has been speaking/was speaking) for an hour now,I expect he'll soon be finished. 24.Unfortunately, (not a few/quite a few/few/a few) of the passengers on the bus escaped injury. 25.She stood by window and looked out at a gray cat (walked/walking/to walk/is walking) in the gray mist. 26.Both the girls had promised to email me,but (neither kept/both didn't keep/no one kept/either kept) her word. 27.He was accused (as/for/from/of) stealing a bike. 28.I enjoyed a barbecue lunch and spent the (everything/all/rest/left) of the day reading in the garden. 29.If I had been in that airplane crash,I (am not/haven't been/was not/wouldn't be) sitting here with you now. 30.Whenever she left town,she only (made/got/let/allowed) me know at the last minute.

• 英文法の問題を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

(     )の中に入るものを選ぶ問題です。よろしくお願いいたします。 1 This book will not be ( ) much use to you in your study. ア in イ on ウ of エ with 2 I'm willing to go there, ( ) all the expenses are paid. ア but イ only ウ unless エ provided 3 Leave the letters ( ) they are till he comes back. ア as イ if ウ so エ though 4 だれかにそっと肩をたたかれた   I felt somebody pat me ( )( ) shoulder. 5 We are glad that our son passed the examination.  (   )(    ) joy, our son passed the examination. 一語補いながら、並べ替えをする問題です。よろしくお願いいたします。 1 You may well refuse the proposal.  (the proposal/is/you/no/ that/ down/ it/ wonder/ should) 2 We are able to figure out the passwords easily.  (easy/the passwords/were/ figure/out) 3 It is believed that he read this book.  (believed/this book / to / he / read / is) 4 Many people died of hunger in ancient times.  (death / many people / to / in ancient times) 英語にしてください。お願いいたします。 1英会話で大切なことは、まず相手の言うことを聞き、それから相手の表現を真似することです。  もう一つ大事なことは失敗をおそれないことです。 以上です。教えてください。ありがとうございます。

• 英文法についておしえてください 2

4 Housewives leave television on for the companionship of the sound even though they may be working in some other rooms 主婦は別の部屋で働いているときでさえ音を友達とするためにテレビをつけっぱなしにしている 英文中のmayの用法がよくわかりません なんでmayが必要なのでしょうか? 5 The book is said to ( ) in the 17th century {be published,have been published,been published} 正解は have been published なのですが in the 17th centuryは時をあらわす副詞ではないのでしょうか?そうだとしたら現在完了は使えなかったようにならったような気がしたんですが。 8 We ( ) earlier then {ought to come,ought to have come,should come} 正解は ought to have come なのですが なんでかわかりません 9 He worked hard so that he could maintain his family = He worked hard (so)(as) to maintain his family. (  )内を in orderにしたら間違いですか?  以上たくさんありますがアドバイスお願いします ちなみに7日までいないのでお返事遅くなるかもしれませんがすいいません(汗

• 翻訳お願いします(2)

翻訳お願いします。 いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! Will you be doing anything differently in training to prepare for this record attempt outdoors? BL: Yes. I’m heading to Flagstaff on April 1st. I normally do that every year. But when I’m there this year, I’m going to be focusing on endurance, working on long, nice runs—nothing less than 10 miles. We will be doing long tempo runs. We will be doing a lot of long hill work. We will be doing soft-surface repetitions as well, like on a golf course. We will be doing things this time around that will really get me ready for the 5,000m. I’ve realized when you run the 5,000m, when they show seven laps to go, that is when the tempo sometimes picks up and I start to feel it a bit. We are going to be working on that feeling in the race. By training harder, we are going to get me physically capable to keep up that kind of pace. Let’s say the guys try to slip in a 59- or 60-second lap in there when we have five or six laps to go—that is the territory I have never been in. And it would hurt if I were not ready. So we are going to make sure my training will be ready to handle any kind of surge or sudden difference of pace. This isn’t a world championship year, so it is very important that we aim at something like the 5,000m and the 3,000m.

• 英文法で質問です(レベル的には大学受験程度です)

英文法の問題をやっているのですが、いくつかわからないものがありました。 ちなみに答えもなければ解説もなく、困っています……(汗) できればわかる部分だけでもいいので教えてください(軽く説明を頂けると嬉しいです) 名詞 1,Will you please forward my (mail,mails) to my new address?  全くわかりません。可算不可算の問題? 2, His father was on (drugs,medicine).  全くわかりません 3,I have (an appointment, a reservation) with the hairdresser this afternoon?  医者等の予約とホテルの予約では単語が違うということだと思うのですが、ヘアードレッサーがどちらにあてはまるのかがわかりません。 動詞 4,You can (see,watch) Mt.Fuji from the window of my room. look atが動かないもの、動くものにはsee,watchとあったのですがseeとwatchの違いが分かりません。 形容詞 5,This (cannot,is not able to) be done in an hour.  canとbe able toでは実際におこなったかどうか違ったはずですが、否定だとどのみちできなかったので同じだと思ったのですがどう違うのでしょうか? 6, Is this (correct, right) way to Nagoya station?  rightが法律的に正しくてcorrectは基準や事実に照らして正しいとのことですが……