• ベストアンサー

英語 問題

日本文に合うように,()内の語を並びかえて下さい。 1 私は名古屋の郊外に住んでいる。 (live, of, the, Nagoya, I, suburs, in ) 2 その建物を新しく塗り替えるには一週間かかるでしょう。 ( building, it, will, the, repaint, take, week, to, a ) 3 佐渡は新潟の西に位置している。 ( Sado Island, Niigata, located, of, west, is, to, the ) 4この街も以前のように静かではなくなりました。 ( not, as, as, to, town, used, is, quiet, be, this, it )

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1 I live in the suburbs of Nagoya. suburs → suburbs 2 It will take a week to repaint the building. 3 Sado Island is located to the west of Niigata. 4 This town is not as quiet as it used to be. 以上、よろしいでしょうか。

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です。

沢山すみません。以下の問題が分かりません。 一問だけでもいいのでよろしくお願いします。 問題文 あんなに有名な俳優が、こんなに謙虚だとは驚いてしまう (should /is /surprising/ a famous actor/ modest/ that /it/ such /be /so) 問題文 私は結婚披露宴に50人招待したが、全員が来たわけではなかった (I /not /my wedding reception party/ all of them /invited /came /fifty people/ to/ but) 問題文 かつてここにはあのビルと同じくらいの高さの木があった (be/that building/here/a tree/tall/there/was/which/used to /as/as) 問題文 君のことが知っているという妹がいる男性に会いましたよ   whose を使って和訳

• 英語教えてください

和訳してください His novels are not as popular as they used to be. That country is three and half times as large as Japan. The expressway is less safe at night than during the day. Which computer is the more compact of the two.

• 英語 並び替え問題

次の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。和訳もお願いします。 1 Don`t (any/take/of/what/notice) he said. 2 Mary is not used (being/of/to/made/fun) in the presence of others. 3 The speaker was worried (about/would/how/the audience/react) to his speech. 4 I am (done/of/this/ashamed/having). 5 Everybody found (this/worthwhile/reading/it/book).

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 音楽のジャンルにはこだわりません。自分が良いと思える音楽が私の好きな音楽になります。 それがjazzであっても、bossa novaであっても。 1, I have no particular liking to a certain music genre. Any muist that sounds good to me is my favorite, be it jazz or bossa nova.         2, It doesn't matter what kinds of music it is. My favorite music is what I can think it good. Jazz, bossa nova and any kinds of music will do as long as I can think it good. 以前はよく音楽を聞いていたが、だんだんに音楽を聴かないようになってしまっています。 I used to listen to the music, but I don't gradually do it.

• 英語 問題

The first great invention in the world, I suppose, is one that is still commonly used today ―the wheel. This ( )( )( )( )( )( ) things and to travel long distances. (1)easier (2)to (3)heavy (4)makes(5)it (6)carry どう並び替えるのが適切でしょうか?

• 英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。

英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。 (  )内から最も適切な語(句)を選んでください。 (1)He has been working(1.till,2.before,3.since)he finished school. (2)Strike(1.after,2.while,3.till)the iron is hot. (3)We were just about to go out,(1.since,2.when,3.before)it began to rain. (4)He did not come(1.before,2.since,3.until)the meeting was half over. (5)Tom cleans his teeth(1.before,2.until,3.by the time)he goes to bed. (6)Hardly had he arrived(1.that,2.when,3.after)he started complaining. (7)(1.Since,2.Until,3.Once)you begin, you must continue. (8)(1.For,2.If,3.Because)it was too cold, we didn’t stay outside long. (9)(1.Though,2.Before,3.Since)you can’t answer the question, we had better ask someone else. (10)(1.In case,2.Such that,3.Now)he is over sixty, he is going to retire. (11)He took a taxi(1.so that,2.such that,3.for fear that)he wouldn’t late for the meeting. (12)I’ll take an umbrella(1.so that,2.in order that,3.in case)it rains. (13)They are(1.so,2.such,3.too)good friends that they share all they have. (14)You won’t be in time(1.so long as,2.unless,3.though)you start at once. (15)You may stay here(1.as far as,2.as soon as,3.as long as)you keep quiet. (16)(1.But,2.As,3.Though)his left leg was broken, he went on walking. (17)Child(1.but,2.as,3.Even,4.if)he is, he can answer the question. (18)One group of children was quiet, (1.according as,2.while,3.as though)the second group was very noisy. (19)She became more and more beautiful(1.when,2.as,3.after)she grew up. (20)(1.Either,2.Even if,3.Whether)you like it or not, you’ll have to do it.

• 訳お願いします!

訳お願いしますm(._.)m (1)By 2004, Samso was already 70% self-supplied by renewable energy. (2)The wind generators supplied energy for electricity, and solar panels and biomass stoves for heating. (3)In addition to tourists, researchers and students of environmental studies visit the island. (4)They attend the seminars at the Energy Academy or visit the eco-museum on the island. (5)The Energy Academy itself is built according to the principles of an ecological building. (6)The use of water is cut down to a minimum and rainwater is used for flushing toilets. (7)The building is heated by solar collectors and a district heating system that burns straw. (8)Slar cells on the roof and local wind turbines supply the building with electricity. (9)Low-energy electrical appliances and lighting are used throughout the building. (10)Windows in the building are designed to provide the best lighting conditions.

• 英語の質問

高校生です。 勉強していて分からないところがあるので、教えて下さい。 1,Investors rushed in to meet the demand,building row upon row of new hotels restraunts and souvenir shops. 2,Visitors from as far away as Europe began coming in large numbers to the resion. 3,What it amounts to is that we do not so much believe what we see as see what we believe. 1, rowの意味はわかりますが、row upon row の意味がよくわかりません。 2, as far away as の部分が分かりません。as 数 asで「~も」ということは辞書に載っていましたが、この形は載っていませんでした。。訳は「ヨーロッパのようなところからも~」となっていました。 3, amount to で結局~になるというのは知っていますが、itというのは慣用的なものなのでしょうか。この文は文中からの抜粋なのですが、itを指すものが見当たらないので気になりました。

• 英語の問題を教え下さい。

(1)It looks to me as if the lead actor (__) experience in action movies. (A)be lacking (B)is lack (C)lack (D)lacks (2)The country's largest multiplex cinema(__) in the middle of Westpark Mall. (A)is locate (B)is located (C)is locating (D)locates (3)My brother gave (__) two tickets for tomorrow night's sneak preview. (A)by me (B)for me (C)me (D)to me (4)The lead (__) while shooting the film and had to be replaced. (A)got hurt (B)hurting (C)is hurt (D)was hurted (5)My mother doesn't really approve of films, but lart weekend she let us (__) see the latest animated movie from Japan. (A)go to (B)going to (C)gone to (D)went to 上記の問題(1)~(5)の(__)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 添削の添削お願いします。

(1)I get nervous whenever I talk to native speakers. (2)The company is located in Nagoya where is known for TOYOTA. と、友達にメールしたところ、 (1)I'm still finding it difficult when I talk to native speakers. (2)The company is located in Nagoya which is known for TOYOTA. と添削されて帰ってきました。 (1)この僕の文章は間違っているのでしょうか?あるいは、文法的には合っているが、口語ではあまり使われない表現なのでしょうか? (2)whereとwhichとthatの使い方が分かっていたと思っていたら添削されたのでショックですし、理解出来ず、余計分からなくなってしまいました。分かりやすい使い分け方ありますでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。