大学入試レベルの英語問題、解答と要約文

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 新しい経済計画は富裕層と貧困層の収入格差を拡大する。
  • 作曲家は交響曲を作成する過程にいます。
  • 彼は優れた作家ではありませんが、彼の作品は多くの評論家に称賛されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学入試レベルの英語の問題、解答お願いします。

()をうめてください (A)The new economic plan ()the income gap between the rich and the poor. 1,embark 2,employ 3,endeavor 4,enlarge (B)The composer is in the ()of writing a symphony. 1,process 2,product 3,proof 4,property (C)He is no () writer.His works are praised by many critics. 1,opposite 2,ordinary 3,organized 4,outstanding (D)My grandmother`s letters were () in the corner of the closet. 1,keeping 2,letting 3,lying 4,responding

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(A) 4,enlarge 大きくする、拡大する (B) 1,process 進行中だ (C) 2,ordinary no ordinary ~「並の~ではない」 (D) 3,lying lie 場所で「~に置かれている」

adgjmptw1994
質問者

お礼

素早い回答、ありがとうございます 助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。お願いします。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。お願いします。 ( )内にははいる最も適当な語句をa~dで選びなさい。 1,( ) of our department is Ms.Vance. a,Head b,A head c,The head d,heads 2,The airplane flew over ( ) . a,a Alps b,an alps c,the Alps d,Alps 3,It is ( ) day that I would like to go on a picnic. a,so a lovely b,such lovely a c,a quiet lovely d,such a lovely 4,We have rented the car ( ) . a, by the hour b,by every hour c,by an hour d,by hours ( )内に適当な冠詞を入れなさい。不要な場合は×を入れなさい。 When Ali was still a schoolboy,he wanted to be ( ) tescher. He was very interested in ( ) history and wanted to study ( ) history of his owncountry and then teach it. In Ali visited village there was ( ) old man who had read a lot of history books. Ali visited him ones ( ) week during school holidays, and wrote down what ( ) old man told him about fifty years before. 各文の誤りを抜き出して訂正しなさい。 1,She patted me on my shoulder. _________________________ → ________________ 2,It is said that rich are not always happy. ____________________ →_____________ 3,In the sense, your opinion is right.

• 教え方が良くない 英語

日本の英語の教え方は良くない。 The way of teaching English is not good in japan と、 The way of teaching English in japan is not good in japanの位置での違いはなんでしょうか?

• 英語の問題です!至急解答お願いします!

以下の英語の問題の解答を教えてください! (1)同じ意味の文にし、日本語にしなさい。 a:It seems that our teacher is angry. →Our teacher ( ) ( ) ( ) angry. 訳:____________________________________________ b:It said that the man has a lot of old coins. →The man is ( ) ( ) ( ) a lot of old coins. 訳:____________________________________________ c:I'm too busy to read a book. →I'm ( ) ( ) ( ) I ( ) read a book. 訳:____________________________________________ (2)次の文を日本語にしなさい。 a:It is said that there are a lot of beautiful birds in the mountain. 訳:____________________________________________ b:Last evening I was too tired to go to see a movie. 訳:____________________________________________ c:My father always tells me to be kind to old people. 訳:____________________________________________ d:Roy studies science very hard in order to become a scientist. 訳:____________________________________________ e:Julia seems to be angry with me. 訳:____________________________________________ f:The man seems to have learned Chinese when he was young. 訳:______________________________________________ よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 五問あります! 空所に入れるのに最も適当な語 句を下の(1)~(4)から1つずつ選 んでください。 1.The climate of my city is like () . (1)London (2)its London (3)those of London (4)that of London 2.The interview was very difficul t. They asked me a lot of questio ns, most of () I couldn't answer. (1)that (2)them (3)which (4)whom 3.The school () you need to find is located just around the block. (1)where (2)in which (3)at which (4)which 4.This television series is a () ric her visual experience. (1)more (2)most (3)much (4)very This dress is a little tight for me. please show me () (1)other (2)another (3)each other (4)one 以上のごもんです! よろしくおねがいします(;> <)

• 英語

The Taj Mahal is この続きに The most, of, see, famous, one, to, buildings The Taj Mahal is (?) in Indian. 並びかえお願いします! できたら意味もお願いします!

• 英語問題

下から適切な単語を選んで空欄をうめる問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) breast cancer syphilis menopausal disorder uterine cancer infertility toxemia of pregnancy (1)_____ indicates a medical condition after permanent shutting down of the female reproductive system. (2)_____ primarily refers to the inability of a man or a woman to achieve conception. (3)_____ is a malignant tumor that sats in the cells of the breast in women and men. (4)_____ is a medical condition where hypertension arises in pregnancy as well as signifcant amounts of protein in the urine. (5)_____ is a bacterial sexually transmitted disease caused mainly by sexual intercourse. (6)The term _____ refers to several different types of cancer which occur in the uterus.

• 物理の問題(英語)

Q This question relates to a point charge + Q fixed in position, as shown in the diagram. Five points near the charge and in the plane of the page are shown. At which point will an electron experience a force directed toward the top of the page? A The correct answer is point E, which is directly below the point charge + Q. The electron is negatively charged and since unlike charges attract, it will always experience a force directed straight toward the charge + Q, which is fixed in position. The only labeled point where a force toward + Q is directed toward the top of the page is point E. 問題と答え両方そろってはいるのですが、何について質問されているのか、はっきり読み取れません。 どなたか解説していただけないでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。 ちなみに、問題で出されている図には、+Qの電荷の真下にEという点があります。

• 英語の文法的な構造が分かりません。

内容は理解できるのですが、文法的な構造が分かりません。 最初のThe categories and typesを受ける動詞がどれなのか教えていただけると助かります。 The categories and types that we isolate from the world of phenomena we do not find there because they stare every observer in the face; on the contrary, the world is presented in a kaleidoscopic flux of impressions which has to be organized by our mindsーand this means largely by the linguistic systems in our minds.

• 英語の問題です。

英語の問題です。『』内は私の解答、考えです。 1.Much of our understanding of(is/collected by/infomation/from/weather changes)artificial satellites. 『is collected byとつながると思うのですが、fromをどう使えば良いか分かりません』 *()埋めです。 2.We can find his thoughts () in his works of art. (1)expressed (2)expressing (3)to express (4)express 『thoughtsにかかる(1)だと思います。』 3.A royal road to anything is a() of attaining it without trouble or effort. (1)track (2) route (3)way (4)path 『進路の意味を重視して(3)だと思います・・。』 4.The ()of living in this area has risen by 2 percent in the last several years. (1)money (2)cost (3)pay (4)quantiny『生活費の意味で(2)だと思います』 5.Waiter! I think this knife is dirty.Would you please ()me another one? (1)bring (2)take (3)change (4)replace 『私は持ってきてくださいますか?で(1)だと思います。』 得意な方、できましたら解説をお願いいたします。

• Management scienceの英語の問題ですが教えてください。

すいません、日本語でのビジネス用語の知識がないので英語の原文のままですが、どなたかわかる方教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 Beverly and Geraldine Derry own a small gourmet ice cream manufacturing business in Timaru. The factory produces ice cream 52 weeks of the year. The production of ice cream is 5000 litres per week and the cost of transporting the ice cream to the warehouse is $85 per delivery, regardless of the amount sent. The storage cost is approximately 19% of the average value of the ice cream stored per year, with ice cream worth $6.60 per litre. Ice cream is transported to the warehouse twice a week at present. The current storage capacity at the factory is 3000 litres of ice cream. What is the cost of this constraint? Give your answer to the nearest dollar.