解答英語問題:語句選択・冠詞について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この記事では、英語の問題に対する解答を提供します。具体的には、語句選択問題と冠詞の使い方について解説します。
  • 英語の語句選択問題の解答方法について解説します。具体的な問題文と選択肢の中から最適な語句を選ぶ方法を説明します。
  • 英語の文章中での冠詞の使い方について説明します。具体的な例文を使って、冠詞の使い方を理解するためのポイントを解説します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。お願いします。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。お願いします。 ( )内にははいる最も適当な語句をa~dで選びなさい。 1,( ) of our department is Ms.Vance. a,Head b,A head c,The head d,heads 2,The airplane flew over ( ) . a,a Alps b,an alps c,the Alps d,Alps 3,It is ( ) day that I would like to go on a picnic. a,so a lovely b,such lovely a c,a quiet lovely d,such a lovely 4,We have rented the car ( ) . a, by the hour b,by every hour c,by an hour d,by hours ( )内に適当な冠詞を入れなさい。不要な場合は×を入れなさい。 When Ali was still a schoolboy,he wanted to be ( ) tescher. He was very interested in ( ) history and wanted to study ( ) history of his owncountry and then teach it. In Ali visited village there was ( ) old man who had read a lot of history books. Ali visited him ones ( ) week during school holidays, and wrote down what ( ) old man told him about fifty years before. 各文の誤りを抜き出して訂正しなさい。 1,She patted me on my shoulder. _________________________ → ________________ 2,It is said that rich are not always happy. ____________________ →_____________ 3,In the sense, your opinion is right.

• お礼率4% (2/49)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

[1] c c d a [2] a x the an a the [3] my > the rich > the rich the > a

関連するQ&A

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 次の( )に適切なものを選びなさい。 1,"Our trip to tokyo was fun,wasn't it?'' "Yes,it was great! I'm really looking forward ( ) there again sometime'' a,go b,going c,to go d,to going 2,"How did you do on the test?" "I don't know.For some reason, they've put off ( ) the resolts until the end of the month'' a, announce b,announcement c,annoucing d,to announce 正しい英文になるように( )内の動詞を現在分詞または過去分詞に変えて適切な箇所にいれ、全文を書きなさい。 1,The boy is afraid of that dog.(bark) 2,They took the man to the hospital.(injure) 3,The woman tea over there is Ms.Morita.(drink) 4,Look at the basket with floweres.(fill) 5,The tall building by the library is the city hall.(stand)

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 ( )内に入るもっとも適切な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,Flying is much ( ) going bay car. a,quick b,quicker than c,quickest of d,most quick 2,That report was ( ) to me of the two. a,very suprising b,more suprising c,the more suprising d, the most suprising 3,Fishing is ( ) sport in the United States. a,the third popular b, the third more popular c,the third most popular d,the most popular third 4,I prefer going to the gym ( ) watching TV at home. a,with b,at c,to d,from 5,Shanghai is one of the ( ) in the world. a,big city b,bigger cities c,giggest city d,biggest cities 6,He is ( ) than unsocial. a,more shy b,shyer c,still shyer d,too shy 7,I cannot afford to buy a car, much ( ) a house. a,less b,more c,better d,still 各組の文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Skiing is not so dangerous as you think. Skiing is ( ) dangerous ( ) you think. 2,She is proud rather than vain. She is not so much vain ( ) proud. 3,We walked in the room as quietly as possible. We walked in the room as quietly as ( )( ). 4,John had only five dollars then. John had ( )( ) than five dollars then.

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 日本文に合うように( )内の語句を並び変えなさい。 1、その少年はとても利口だったので簡単にその謎を解きました。 (clever, was, the boy, so, that) he solved the mystery easily. 2、とても天気のよい日だったので、私は庭いじりした。 It was (that, nice, such, day, a) I did the gardening. 3、私は彼女が通れるようにドアを開けました。 I opened the door ( she, so, could, that, pass) 4、この本はたいへんやさしい英語で書いてあるので、誰にでも読める。 This book is written ( such, English, easy, that, in) anyone can read it. 5、問題は彼女がこの案を支持してくれるかどうかだ。 The ( she, support, problem, whether, is, will ) this idea. 6、花が枯れないように忘れずに水をやりなさい。 Remember to water the flowers ( so, die, they, that, won't) 各文の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Not only Kazuo but I am her fan. I ( )( )( ) Kazuo ( ) her fan. 2,As soon as she arrived, we headed for home. ( )( ) she arrived, we headed for home. She had ( )( ) arrived ( ) we headed for home. 3,They will get married soon. It won't ( )( )( ) they get married. ( )内にはいる最も適当な語を選びなさい。 1,The reason why he was absent is ( ) he was ill. a,as b,since c,that d,for 2,( ) he says "no'' he will never change his mind. a,Though b,Once c,Whether d, For 3,The project has not started yet, as ( ) as I know. a,far b,long c,good d,sure 4,The laundry won't dry quickly ( ) it's sunny. a,if b,whether c,unless d, since

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 日本文に合うように( )内の語句を並び変えなさい。 1、その少年はとても利口だったので簡単にその謎を解きました。 (clever, was, the boy, so, that) he solved the mystery easily. 2、とても天気のよい日だったので、私は庭いじりした。 It was (that, nice, such, day, a) I did the gardening. 3、私は彼女が通れるようにドアを開けました。 I opened the door ( she, so, could, that, pass) 4、この本はたいへんやさしい英語で書いてあるので、誰にでも読める。 This book is written ( such, English, easy, that, in) anyone can read it. 5、問題は彼女がこの案を支持してくれるかどうかだ。 The ( she, support, problem, whether, is, will ) this idea. 6、花が枯れないように忘れずに水をやりなさい。 Remember to water the flowers ( so, die, they, that, won't) 各文の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Not only Kazuo but I am her fan. I ( )( )( ) Kazuo ( ) her fan. 2,As soon as she arrived, we headed for home. ( )( ) she arrived, we headed for home. She had ( )( ) arrived ( ) we headed for home. 3,They will get married soon. It won't ( )( )( ) they get married. ( )内にはいる最も適当な語を選びなさい。 1,The reason why he was absent is ( ) he was ill. a,as b,since c,that d,for 2,( ) he says "no'' he will never change his mind. a,Though b,Once c,Whether d, For 3,The project has not started yet, as ( ) as I know. a,far b,long c,good d,sure 4,The laundry won't dry quickly ( ) it's sunny. a,if b,whether c,unless d, since

• 入試問題です解答がありません

短大の入試問題で語法問題です。文法で考えてるのでできれば文法的に説明お願いします。 They ( )the new building by the end of next month. A finishing B will have finished C finish D had finish で答えは未来完了のBだと思います。by~があるので未来が入っているものはBしかないので・・ She will often play the piano for three hours ( )a break. A never B not one C none D without でDだと思います。 The detailed map ( )central Tokyo helps tourists find their way. A of B above C by D through でAかなと思います。 This is exactly ( )I have been looking for. A it B which C that D what でlook for人?だと思ったので Cでかな??

• 英語の問題です!助けてください!

次の3この問題がわかりません。誰か教えてください。 問題内容は線部に入るものを選べです。 1.I want you to come to my office at _____ . A.then B.once C.all D.next 2. The goods Jack wanted to buy ____ out of stock last week. A.is B.are C.was D.were 3.The sports festival was ____ because of the terrible storm. A.postponed B.prepared C.proposed D.pointed

• 英語の問題を教え下さい。

(1)It looks to me as if the lead actor (__) experience in action movies. (A)be lacking (B)is lack (C)lack (D)lacks (2)The country's largest multiplex cinema(__) in the middle of Westpark Mall. (A)is locate (B)is located (C)is locating (D)locates (3)My brother gave (__) two tickets for tomorrow night's sneak preview. (A)by me (B)for me (C)me (D)to me (4)The lead (__) while shooting the film and had to be replaced. (A)got hurt (B)hurting (C)is hurt (D)was hurted (5)My mother doesn't really approve of films, but lart weekend she let us (__) see the latest animated movie from Japan. (A)go to (B)going to (C)gone to (D)went to 上記の問題(1)~(5)の(__)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語の問題で分からないものがあります

英語の問題で分からないものがあります 答えが無いのと体調がすぐれない為 思う様に進める事が出来ません どなたかお力添えを頂け入ると助かります 次の英文中の ( ) 内に最も適する表現を a ~ d の中から1つ選びなさい  ・ It will be ( ) tomorrow .   ( a: rain  b: rainy  c:rained  d:rains )  ・ He earns his living ( ) teaching English .   ( a: under  b: on  c:by  d:with )     ・ Let’s wait ( ) he comes .   ( a: till  b: by  c:by the time  d:now )  ・ ( ) higher you go up , the colder it becomes .   ( a: So  b: As  c:If  d:The )  ・ Would you mind ( ) the window ?   ( a: opens  b: opened  c:opening  d:to open ) 恐縮ですが 和訳と解説等もご記入抱けると助かります 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の数学の問題のがわかりません

The positive integer n is not divisible by 7. The remainder when n^2 is divided by 7 and the remainder when n is divided by 7 are each equal to k. What is k? という問題で、選択肢が、 A) 1 B) 2 C) 4 D) 6 E) It cannot be determined from the information given. で答えはAの1になります。 どうしてAになるのでしょうか?解説お願いします。

• 英語の問題です!至急解答お願いします!

以下の英語の問題の解答を教えてください! (1)同じ意味の文にし、日本語にしなさい。 a:It seems that our teacher is angry. →Our teacher ( ) ( ) ( ) angry. 訳:____________________________________________ b:It said that the man has a lot of old coins. →The man is ( ) ( ) ( ) a lot of old coins. 訳:____________________________________________ c:I'm too busy to read a book. →I'm ( ) ( ) ( ) I ( ) read a book. 訳:____________________________________________ (2)次の文を日本語にしなさい。 a:It is said that there are a lot of beautiful birds in the mountain. 訳:____________________________________________ b:Last evening I was too tired to go to see a movie. 訳:____________________________________________ c:My father always tells me to be kind to old people. 訳:____________________________________________ d:Roy studies science very hard in order to become a scientist. 訳:____________________________________________ e:Julia seems to be angry with me. 訳:____________________________________________ f:The man seems to have learned Chinese when he was young. 訳:______________________________________________ よろしくお願いします。