• ベストアンサー

訳がわかりません。

You actually emailed me a few days ago too, so you might have me mixed up with someone else. この訳がわかりません。 わかる方がおりましたら、どなたか回答よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#185025
noname#185025
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

「数日前、私宛にメールなさってますが、誰か別の方とお間違えだと思います。」  心当たりのないメールを受け取ったので、宛先を間違えたんでしょう、と伝えてきているようです。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.3

2,3日前にも私にメールをくれましたよね。もしかして誰かほかの人と勘違いされていませんか。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• himitu23
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.2

現役高校三年生の意見なので違うかもしれないですが回答させてください。 状況が分かりませんので推測をふくめた訳になります。 訳: あなたは本当は2,3日前にも私にメールしました。 だからあなたは私を誰かほかの人からのメールではないのかと混乱させたのだと思います。 mixed upは自動詞で混乱させる、ですかね

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Its this thing where u send someone candy with a message on valentines day So, you write a small message, and somebodies name in it a few days before valentines day, and then the school will give them a small bag of candy with your message on it!

• 簡単な訳なんですが、

すいません訳を教えて欲しいのですがなんといっているのでしょうか?あなたが私といたいときはいってくれ、それがなければ私はまたひとりになるだろうといっていますか? 彼は何がいいたいのでしょうか、教えて下さい。I will find someone else because if I try to move on all the time my ex will always want nobody to be with me! If you want to be with me, tell me! If not I will be lonely again

• align yourself with

You might not want to align yourself with someone you can’t have any future with. ここでのalign yourself withは「一緒になる」くらいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 倖田來未『Stay with me』の歌詞で ・I remember you with all your smile ・So baby won't you just be with me? この2つの日本語訳を教えてください!

• 「you too」「me too」の使い方の違いが分かりません。

私は海外のドラマが好きでよく見るのですが、以前から 気になっていたことがあります。 you too の使い方なのですが、例えば初対面の人に会った後、 別れ際に一方が 「I was glad to meet you」 あなたに会えて良かった というようなことを言うと、もう一方が 「you too」 ということがあります。 これはどうしてでしょうか?なぜme too ではないのでしょうか。 普通、「あなたに会えて良かった」と言われたら 「me too(私もです)」と答えるものだと思って いたので「you too」だと「会えて良かった」と言われ 「あなたも(私に会えて良かったわね)」という 意味に感じてしまいます。 「Have a nice day」と言われたら「you too(あなたも)」と 答えるものだと思いますので、「me too」「you too」の 使い方の違いが分からなくなってしまいました。 どうして↑の場合「you too」なのでしょうか。

• given everything の訳について

友人からのメールで「given everything」の部分の意味がよく分からず困っています。 どなたか和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 I have been heart broken before and given everything, so it now makes it difficult for me to be with someone and trust someone. ずっとheart brokenで、全てを与えられている・・・??? とこんがらがっています。

• 英語を教えてください。

添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 連絡ありがとう。 今日は2週間前にメールで伝えたように、1日ベビシッターのためでかけていたので 電話に気づきませんでした。 ずっと人と一緒で忙しくて連絡するタイミングがありませんでした。 さっき電話をしたけど通じなかったので、あなたから私にまた連絡ください。 Thank you for your email and call. I was busy all day today in baby-sitters as I told you on email 2 weeks ago so I could't realize your call and email. I called you few minutes ago but you didn't catch my call. so please call me from you when you have time.

• 訳お願いします

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? 宜しくお願いします><

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.