Bob is taller than me

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Bob is taller than me.
  • Lake Tazawa is deeper than other lakes in Japan.
  • Lake Biwa is about three times larger than this lake.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

比較 各文を書きかえて下さい。

1 I an not as tall as Bob. →Bob is ( ). 2 Lake Tazawa is the deepest in Japan. →Lake Tazawa is deeper ( ). 3 This lake is about a third as large as Lake Biwa. →Lake Biwa is about ( ). 4 I have never seen such a big egg as this. →This is ( ). 5 Jiro is superior to me in singing. →Jiro can ( ). 6 As you start sooner , so you will get there sooner. →The sooner you start , ( ).

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1 I am not as tall as Bob. →Bob is (taller than I). 2 Lake Tazawa is the deepest in Japan. →Lake Tazawa is deeper (than any other lake in Japan). 3 This lake is about a third as large as Lake Biwa. →Lake Biwa is about (three times larger than this lake). 4 I have never seen such a big egg as this. →This is (the biggest egg that I have ever seen). 5 Jiro is superior to me in singing. →Jiro can (sing better than I). 6 As you start sooner ,so you will get there sooner. →The sooner you start ,(the sooner you will get there).

関連するQ&A

• 比較~最上級

質問です。 this lake is the deepest in the world. 最上級にはtheがつくと思うのですが、 this lake is deepest at this point. という例題をみつけました。 this lake is the deepest at this point では駄目ですか? 同じ湖での比較なのでいらないと書いてありましたが、 あまりよく理解できていません。 同じ湖でも一番深いなら、theつけちゃってよさそうな 気もするのですが・・・

• 比較 各文を書きかえて下さい。

This country is half as large as Kyus hu. →Kyushu is(). This carpet is expensive than that o ne. →This carpet not (). Kazuki is the luckiest boy in this tow n. →Kazuki is lucker ().

• 同一物内での最上級?

最上級の表現で同一物内では(他と比較していない場合は)theをつけないと学校でならいました。 ○This lake is deepest at this point. ×This lake is the deepest at this point. ならば、同じ同一物内での表現で、 In this lake this point is (the?) deepest. という場合もtheはつけてはいけないのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語(比較の応用)で分からない問題があるので教えて下さい!!

英語(比較の応用)で分からない問題があるので教えて下さい!! 次の英文を日本語に訳せ。 (1)Dick does at least three times as much work as you do. (2)He couldn't move any more,for he walked too long. (3)As we went up higher,the air became thinner and thinner. (4)Nothing travels faster than light. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に敵語を入れよ (1)Lake Biwa is the biggest lake in Japan. ( ) ( ) lake in Japan is so big as lake Biwa. (2)The Shinano is longer than any other river in Japan. The Shinano is the longest of ( )( ) rivers in Japan. (3)Mike did his best. Mike did ( ) much ( ) he could. (4)Lucy liked apples better than pears in her childhood. Lucy ( ) apples ( )pears when she was a child. (5)This bridge is ten yards longer than that one. That bridge is ( ) than this one ( )ten yards. (6)This lake is among the most beautiful in the country. This is ( ) of the most beautiful ( ) in the country. 日本文の意味を表す英文になるように〔 〕内の語を並べよ。 (1)最善をつくさないと君たちは試合に勝てないよ。 〔best, do, game, or, the, win, won't, you, your, (,).〕 次の文を英語に訳せ。 (1)テレビゲームを一日二時間以上すべきではない。 (2)先月は普段よりたくさん雪が降った。 この問題です((汗 全部じゃなくても全然良いので 分かる方は教えて下さい!!!! よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語(比較の応用)で分からない問題があるので教えて下さい!!

英語(比較の応用)で分からない問題があるので教えて下さい!! 次の英文を日本語に訳せ。 (1)Dick does at least three times as much work as you do. (2)He couldn't move any more,for he walked too long. (3)As we went up higher,the air became thinner and thinner. (4)Nothing travels faster than light. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に敵語を入れよ (1)Lake Biwa is the biggest lake in Japan. ( ) ( ) lake in Japan is so big as lake Biwa. (2)The Shinano is longer than any other river in Japan. The Shinano is the longest of ( )( ) rivers in Japan. (3)Mike did his best. Mike did ( ) much ( ) he could. (4)Lucy liked apples better than pears in her childhood. Lucy ( ) apples ( )pears when she was a child. (5)This bridge is ten yards longer than that one. That bridge is ( ) than this one ( )ten yards. (6)This lake is among the most beautiful in the country. This is ( ) of the most beautiful ( ) in the country. 日本文の意味を表す英文になるように〔 〕内の語を並べよ。 (1)最善をつくさないと君たちは試合に勝てないよ。 〔best, do, game, or, the, win, won't, you, your, (,).〕 次の文を英語に訳せ。 (1)テレビゲームを一日二時間以上すべきではない。 (2)先月は普段よりたくさん雪が降った。 この問題です((汗 全部じゃなくても全然良いので 分かる方は教えて下さい!!!! よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• こんな言い方できますか

bigを使っても大丈夫ですか? Lake Biwa is the biggest in Japan.

• 比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1You may as well kill me as leave me here me here without water! 2There is no more milk in the glass. 3This problem is not less difficult than that one. 4I can't stand this any longer. this が特にわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 入試問題で対話文です

適した文を選んで1語追加して並べ替える問題です。 Mary:Hi,Bob.What are you doing? Bob:I was just looking at a program about classical music in Osaka this season. Mary:Really?I love going to concerts. Bob:(1)____? Mary:I sure am.Could you give me some advice? Bob:I'd be glad to. Mary:I can't pay much. (2)______. Bob:Not if it's a Japanese orchestra. Mary:Does Osaka have an orchestra? Bob:Yes,the Osaka Symphony Orchestra is playing next weekend. Mary:Great,I'll try to go. Bob:(3)_______.But i have to work next weekend. Mary:Tht's too bad,but thanks to your advice. Bob:You're welcome.(4)_______. Mary:I sure will. A (go,I,I, you,with,could) B (too,planning,there,I'm, go) C (is,know,me,concert,the,let) D (will,concert,sometime,you,a,soon) E (classical,was,am,afre,as,as,I,in,were,that) F (tickets,was,Japan,expensive,I,in,were,that) 私の答え (1)Are you as interested in classical music as I am? (2)Tickets wee expensive I was in Japan????????? (3)I wish I could go with you. (4)Let me know when the concert is. 打ち間違いがあるかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。

• 比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1 He is no more sensible than you. 2 You are not less diligent than your brother. 3 Tomatoes as well as potatoes grow here. 4 Tomatoes grow here as well as potatoes. 5 I like him all the better for his human weakness. 6 I can't stand this any longer. 7 There is no more milk in the glass. 8 He earns not more than 2000 yen. 9 This problem is not less difficult than that one. よろしくお願いします

• 比較「asやthan以降」について

比較のasやthanの後について、疑問に思っていて、 ほかの質問を見ていると以下のことがわかりました。 (1)He is as kind as I am./He is kinder than I am. (2)= He is as kind as I./He is kinder than I. (3)= He is as kind as me./He is kinder than me. これは(1)のamを省略できて、その形が(2)、 また(3)のようにasやthanの後に目的格をおく場合もある。 (4)He runs as fast as I run. (5)= He runs as fast as I do. (6)= He runs as fast as I./He runs as fast as me. こっちは(4)のrunの重複を避けて(5)になり、 (6)のような省略した形を用いることもある。 まず、ここまでの私の理解は間違っていませんか…? そしたら、この法則にあてはめて、 以下の■の横の文(私の参考書から引っ張り出した例文です)は、 それは●の横の文(私が考えた文です)と、 イコールであるという考えになると思うんですが、 正しいのでしょうか?? (7) ■My sister is as tall as you are. ●My sister is as tall as you. (私の姉と私は同じくらいの身長だ) (8) ■This box is as big as that. ●This box is as big as that is. ●This box is as big as that box is. ●This box is as big as that box. (この箱はあの箱と同じくらいの大きさだ) (9) ■You have as many CDs as I do. ●You have as many CDs as me. ●You have as many CDs as I. (あなたは私と同じ数のCDを持っている) (10) ■Tom can swim as fast as I can. ●Tom can swim as fast as I can swim. ●Tom can swim as fast as I. ●Tom can swim as fast as me. (トムは私が泳ぐのと同じ速さで泳ぐ) (11) ■Your room is as big as mine. ●Your room is as big as mine is. ●Your room is as big as my room is. ●Your room is as big as my room. (あなたの部屋は私の部屋の同じくらいの大きさだ) (12) ■This fish is bigger than that. ●This fish is bigger than that is. ●This fish is bigger than that fish is. ●This fish is bigger than that fish. (このサカナはあのサカナよりも大きい) 一つ一つの疑問を文字にして質問するより まとめて色んなパターンの例文をあげて質問した方が 見やすいと思ったのですが かなりの数になってしまいました…。 これだけ納得できれば安心できると思います…。 皆様お忙しい中、本当に申し訳ないのですが、 どうかご回答よろしくお願い致します…。