• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

至急英訳お願いします。

友達からメールがきたのですが、どういう意味でしょうか? No monkeys trying to survive our cold climate in natural hot pools in Japan. 後、絵文字だと思いますがLOLはどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数40
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

いや。猿は寒さをしのぐために、日本では温泉に浸かってるよ。 >絵文字だと思いますがLOLはどういう意味でしょうか? LOL, lol= laughing out loud, lot of laugh (笑)(爆)という意味です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳のお願い

これは、どういう意味でしょうか? 世界中に差別があり、最後の文章で更に、日本の差別主義については恥とも考えていないため非常に怒っているように思うのですが、全文通していまいち意味が理解できません。特に、英文の3行目が全く訳せませんでした。もしよろしければ、どなたか訳して教えて頂けないでしょうか? The entire world is racist. White is generally seen as beautiful while Black is seen as ugly. This is even more the case in Asian cultures, and intensified in Asian countries like Japan where there is no political correctness, Al Sharpton, etc. to counter it. Yes, the Japanese are racist and they have no shame in it. 引用元 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120820222646AA1htJ1

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

People in areas with a relatively cool climate think that they are free from catching malaria. However, recent changes in climate let mosquitoes move into parts of the world that used to be too cold for them to survive. For example, in Papua New Guinea, the higher mountain areas are becoming warmer, and mosquitoes may affect another two million people. As the world becomes warmer, the spread of malaria will be more and more of an urgent global concern.

• 翻訳してみようとしましたがどうしても解りません。"After bein

翻訳してみようとしましたがどうしても解りません。"After being on Guam for so long where it's always hot, I wouldn't mind working in a cold place, if I could. "so long where it's always hot" この部分は ”とても長くて何時も暑い”こんな感じでいいでしょうか? "I wouldn't mind working in a cold place" ここは”私だったら寒いところで働いてもかまわない”このようになると思うのですが、"I wouldn't" この部分がどうしても理解できません。それと全体的にどういう意味になるでしょうか?どなたか教えてください、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の英文の並べ替えをお願いします!!

宿題で分からないところがあります。( )内の並べ替えをお願いします。 1語余分な単語が含まれているとのことです。 Most of the traditional houses in Japan are made of wood and(novels, are, one or two, stories, tall). While wooden houses are easily damaged by fires and earthquakes, they are airy and suited to the hot,humid climate of Japan. 私の予想は、 ○one or two stories are novels(1,2の話が物語にもなっている) なのですが、いかがでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 公立高校入試 自由英作の採点をお願いします!!

公立入試の問題で、自由英作の問題の採点をお願いします。 ○問題 12月に、太郎がニュージーランドのホームステイ先のジュディと会話しています。 この場面で太郎が何と答えるか20語程度の英語で書きなさい。 (.,?!)などは含まない Judy「What season is it in Japan now? It is summer in Japan, too?」 ○回答 No, Newzealand is summer on Desember . But Japanese Desember is winter. so Japan is very cold now (17語) と回答しました。 満点で8点なのですが、 何点くらいの回答でしょうか。   宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳の質問です。(外国人は日本語を覚えようと~)

外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと決めてかかっているからである。 (ある方からの回答) Not a few Japanese complain that foreigners will not study the Japnese language. I, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. Q1)I, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. この文ですが、私は、IでなくWeだと思うのですが・・ この文を作った方は、 「自分のことなので、weではなくIです」 と言われました。 私は、 「(日本人は) 日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな、不自然な感じを抱くのである だから、 やっぱり、WEではないかな??」 と思うのですが・・・ Iだと、わたし(一人の)日本人  という感じになりませんか? つまり、 we, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when we meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. と思うのですが? Q2)That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. 私は、「because~始めたのですが、 この文を英訳されたかたは、 「このようなbecauseの使い方はしないので、That’s becauseのようにします。」 私の質問 「Thatは、 {逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな、不自然な感じを抱くのである。} この一文をさしているのですか? だから、becauseで始めるのでなく、that's because で始めるのですか?」 Q3)That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. の文のhave it in mind that   ですが、 このitは、 that 以下の内容を指すんですか? 辞書で調べたら、have in mind(~のことを考えている) の構文は、あるのですが・・・ have it in mind that  の構文はないのです。

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 The slowdown is a bit of a mystery to climate scientists. True, the basic theory that predicts a warming of the planet in response to human emissions does not suggest that warming should be smooth and continuous. To the contrary, in a climate system still dominated by natural variability, there is every reason to think the warming will proceed in fits and starts. But given how much is riding on the scientific forecast, the practitioners of climate science would like to understand exactly what is going on. They admit that they do not, even though some potential mechanisms of the slowdown have been suggested. The situation highlights important gaps in our knowledge of the climate system, some of which cannot be closed until we get better measurements from high in space and from deep in the ocean.

• 以前質問した英訳の質問です。(外国人は、日本語を~

外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、 逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、 ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。 外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと 決めてかかっているからである。 (ある方からの回答) 外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、 逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、 ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。 Not a few Japanese complain that foreigners will not study the Japnese language. I, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. 外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと 決めてかかっているからである。 That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. Q1)a foreigner かthe foreigner ? I、however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the langeage fluently. ここのa foreignerですが、以前質問したときに、「the foreigner でなく、初めて現れるので、 a foreigner です。」と書いてありましたが、  このa foreignerは、who 以下で限定されているので、the foreigner では、ないかな?と思うのですが? 文法の本を読むと・・・。 定冠詞は、限定語のつく名詞: He is the only friend that I have . という例文がありました。   確かに、この文章の場合、only のような限定語ではありませんが、foreignerを who can speak~ で限定している と思うので、 the foreignerか the foreigners では、ないかと思うのですが・・・。 Q2)culture に定冠詞がつきますか? 「日本文化は、特定の文化なので、Japanese cultureでなく、the Japanese culture です。」 とありますが、辞書でcultureをしらべると、 Is Belgian culture very different from French culture. のように、{the culture}  となっていないのですが・・・ この問題の文章は、はじめから{日本語の事}を話題に持ち出しているから the Japanese culture となるのでしょうか? Q3)and とor の使い方の違い 「逆に、日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな、不自然な感じを抱くのである。」 =「何か、ちぐはぐな、不自然なものを感じる」と解釈して、 I feel something contradictory and unnatural としていますが、  I feel something contradictory or unnatural. では、いけませんか? また、、 「外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと決めてかかっているからである。」 を That's because they have it in mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. としていますが、「日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解する」を can master Japanese and understand the Japanese culture としては、いけませんか? and とor の使い方の違いがわかりません。 Q4)have it in mind that~の使い方について That's because they have it in mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. {「決めてかかる」は、「思い込んでいる」と解釈して、have it in mind that~ の構文を使用します。} とありましたが、 assume that ~当然の事と思う  を使って That's because they assume that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. でも、よろしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語の問題です。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れる (1) He can speak French well. He is a good ( ) of French. (2) He didn't have any place to live in. There was no place ( ) him ( ) live in. (3) This tea is hot that I can′t drink it. This tea is ( ) hot for me ( ) drink. (4) English is studied in Japan. ( ) ( ) English in Japan. (5) Her story was very interesting to me. I was ( ) ( ) in her story. (6) Our class has forty students. ( ) ( ) forty students in our class. (7) She bought him the book. She bought the book ( ) ( ) . (8) John became sick last month and he is still sick. John ( ) ( ) sick since last month. (9) Is this your hat? ls ( ) hat ( ) ? (10) I haven't heard from him for years. It has been years ( ) l heard from him last.

• 和訳お願いします

Since 2001,more researchers have become interested in developing rescue robots,and this research is now progressing rapidly. However,there is a lot more work to be done and natural disasters continue to occur. In fact,sevesal big carthquakes have happened recently both inside and outside Japan. So Professor Matsuno feels the importance of this work even more strongly. In order to make faster progress,Professor Matsuno thinks it is necessary to encourage more young researchers to develop rescue robots. He is confident of their having a very important role in helping people at disaster sites in the future. He says,"Keeping Motohiro's dream in mind,I'd like to work hard to help more people survive disasters. I also hope many young people will join me in achieving this goal."