優れたコンサルタントの質問力とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 優れたコンサルタントは、クライアントの考えを深める効果がある質問をする。
  • 質問を受けることで気付かなかった問題点を発見できる。
  • コンサルタントの質問に答えることで、クライアントの課題が整理され、すっきりする。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

優れたコンサルタントは、「あのコンサルタントに質問されると、自分の考えがどんどん深まっていく感じがする」「質問されているうちにこれまで気がついていない問題点に気付くことができた」「質問に答えているうちに自分たちが抱えている課題が整理されてすっきりした」といった感想を、クライアントに抱かせるものなのである。 A skillful consultant makes his or her clients have some impressions such as “when I am asked by the consultant, I feel my thought sophisticated.” “ I could find some problems which I have never noticed while the consultant asked me.” “The problem we have had was made in order while we answerd the questions of the consultant and our hart was cleared up. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.1

1)とてもしっかりした英文だと思います。余計な手直しにもなるかもしれませんが、別の選択肢ということでお考え下さい。 2)A skillful consultant makes his or her clients have some impressions such as  → A skillful consultant makes his or her clients have such impressions as: (理由:some が余分に感じます。) 3)“when I am asked by the consultant, I feel my thought sophisticated.”  → “when my consultant asks me questions, I feel as if I acquire a new and deeper perspective while answering them;” (理由:例を3つ並べますので、最後をセミコロンに) 4)“ I could find some problems which I have never noticed while the consultant asked me.”  → “His questions makes me aware of different problems that I may have;" or (理由:ここは文法的な誤りがあります。過去の単発行為の「~できた」に could は使えません。また最後に or とかが必要です。) 5)“The problem we have had was made in order while we answerd the questions of the consultant and our hart was cleared up.  → “Interviews with my consultant always bring me a sense of relief, a sense that my problems are finally organized." (理由:最後は、" が必要です。) 6)まとめますと  A skillful consultant makes his or her clients have such impressions as: “when my consultant asks me questions, I feel as if I acquire a new and deeper perspective while answering them;” “His questions makes me aware of different problems that I may have;" or “Interviews with my consultant always bring me a sense of relief, a sense that my problems are finally organized."  となります。1つの代案にすぎません。ご参考までに。

eeeeenglish
質問者

お礼

御回答ありがとうございます。 とても分かりやすかったので、今回はベストアンサーに選ばせていただきます。

その他の回答 (1)

• miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.2

まず添削ですが、impressionは「印象」という漠然としたものであるに対し、quotation marks内は具体的な意見ですから、この単語はふさわしくないと思いますし、A skillful consultant makes his or her clients have some impressions such as... というフレーズは文法にかなっていもawkwardな言い方なので、もっと簡単に:The clients of a top-notch (first-rate, crackerjack, an excellent, or exceptional, etc.) consultant may claim... とできると思います。引用の部分は、"His Q&A sessions are helpful and educational," "He can make us see underlying problems we have not been aware of by simply asking questions," "We're now able to think clearly, and could resolve our issues." とでも。 ただ日本文をそのまま訳して良い英文になるとは限りません。まずこの引用の部分ですが、「質問をされて」「質問に答えて」など反復するところが多く、もっと簡潔にまとめる事ができると思います。下記の文はオリジナルとはかなり異なりますが、根底にある伝えるべきメッセージは大体同じだと思います:One of the traits (or, signs) of an exceptional consultant is an uncanny ability (or a knack) to educate their clients to think critically so that they will be able to have clear vision and resolve the issues they may have. (注:最近の傾向で、性別のわからない名詞ーこの場合はコンサルタントーはtheyが代名詞として使われています) 米国においてはなるべく簡潔にわかり易い文が好まれます。これは以前日本とアメリカのエアログラムを見比べて実感しましたが、日本の物の注意書きには"Nothing may be contained or attached to this envelope (だったかな?)." とあるのに対し、アメリカの方は、No attachment permitted. だけです。また、ある品物の表示で、オリジナルの日本語では「常温、日陰では二十年間保存が可能です」だったのが、アメリカ人編集者のfinal product は、"Shelf-life of 20 years." でした。 大学一年目のライティングの授業でインストラクターが言った、"A good writer can explain a complex idea in concise sentences." というのは今も覚えています。

eeeeenglish
質問者

お礼

レベルの高いご指導ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削希望です

センター失敗した外大志望者です。 2次試験8割を目指して必死で英語をやっています。 お願いします。 ●余暇には何をしていますかと聞かれるといつも返事に困ってしまう。つまり、何もしていないからだ。  余暇とは、誰にでもある自由な時間のことである。何をしてもいい時間であるが、また何もしなくてもいい時間でもある。 ●Whenever I'm asked what I do in my leisure time, I'm at a loss. In short, I don't do anything. Leisure time means free time everyone has. We can spend that time anything we like, and also we don't have to do anything in that time. 四文目が元の日本語からだいぶかけ離れています。 しかも意味も通らないと思います、けれど、どうしても上手く言えませんでした。 助言をお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

自由英作文の添削をして頂きたいのです。 テーマが「ストレスの解消方法」です。 指定語数は100語で、僕は143語書きました。 文法的に内容的に不自然ではないかどうかを見ていただきたいです! 点数も25点満点で何点かつけてください! よろしくお願いします! Everyone tends to feel stressed in modern society, but we have to reduce stress. Now I would like to suggest the following three measures. First, it is good to take a walk to refresh oneself. This is because the fresh air will make my temper relaxed. Second, when I am fed up with studying the subjects which I dislike, I often listen to my favorite music while studying. Listening to music lead me to study again. Last, I talk with my friends when I have troubles. It is important to prevent you from accumulating a lot of stresses. This is why it is also important to have friends who you confide. It may be almost inevitable for us to feel stressed, but we can relieve stress. Like above three measures, we should find time to do things we like, and have some hobbies.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

最近、私は皮膚に赤い斑点が出ることに悩まされている。医者は一種の蕁麻疹だ、薬を1日二回飲むようにと言う。今までこんな病気をしたことなかったのに、突如表れてとても驚いている。 体質は変わるということを身にしみてかんじた経験である。 These days , I am troubled with desease which a red spot appear in my skin. The doctor said to me that it is one of nettle rash , and asked me for taking medicines two times a day. I had not have desease like this , so I was very surprised. They say that constitution is changeable,I felt these things strongly. 英語の勉強中なので、変な表現とかあるかもしれませんが、どうかご指導のほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

できるだけ早くこの手紙にお返事いただければ幸いです。 I would appreciate it if you could reply to this letter as early as possible. 視野を広げるために、一人旅に出ることをお勧めします。 I suggest that you had better travel alone in order to be able to look at various things from various direction. 先日、人に勧められて高品質なイヤホンを1組買いました。(高価なものなので最初は買うのをためらっていたのですが、先週の水曜日にインターネットで注文してしまいました。今ではもっと早く買えばよかったと思っています。) ※()内を和訳せよ At first I hadn't wanted to buy it because it was expensive, but I asked to deliver it on the Internet last Wednesday. Now I think I should have buy it earlier. 以上3つの添削をお願いします できれば10点満点で点数をつけていただけると嬉しいです

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削をお願いします。 問題文 (1)近年、コンピューターや携帯電話など、先端技術によって生まれた製品が私たちの生活をより快適にしてきたことは確かである。 (2) とくに20世紀後半になり、企業が私たちの生活にさほど必要でないものまで生産するようになると、この傾向(本来生活に必要のないものまで求めること。)はより顕著になった。 (3)中高年が胸に抱くひそかな望み(ピアノをもう一度始めたい)をちらほら耳にする. (4) 身体の記憶には、英単語の記憶と違い、思った以上の持続力があるらしい。 (1)These days, we can lead comfortable lives because we have useful products that we couldn't see before now such as computers and cell phones. (2)In particular, the late 20th century, the more products companies produced the more desire many people have to buy it. (3)I often hear that some middle-age and old people want to play the piano again. (4)You have difficulty remembering English words but it seems that you can remember how to move your body for a long time. お礼は必ずいたします。 面倒ならば解説はいりませんので、間違えている箇所のみを箇条書きで書くだけでも構いませんからよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

大学の二次試験で自由英作文があるのですがなかなかうまく行きません。添削をお願い致します。 テーマは、[携帯電話についてどう思うか]です。 In my opinion, cell phone was enabie us to do many things.Take an example.we can contact other people immediatly when we are late for appointmennt.And we can use it whereever we are.we need not find a public phone.In addition to, we can contact someone I want to talk wherever the person is.But contraryto their good sides,we have bad sides,too.For example,we often see someone calling on train or bus.And we often catch a phone at midnight suddenly.It is very rode and they think nothing but their conveniences.we understand such bose sides and should consider apt time and appropriate place when we use cell phone. 間違いが多いとは思いますが、どうかお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Had Meeting with Tanzanian Centeral bank and we have cleared all questions so I was promised that I can release the Name of the Bank before the weekend. So Finaly we can put that to rest very soon

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

私は茂木健一郎さんの「僕たちは美しく生きていけるのだろうか」という本に大いに感銘を受けた。この本では「心が美しいということ」を題材に話が進められている。私は心が美しいということはありのままの自分を認めて、精一杯生きることだと思った。忙しい日々が毎日単調に過ぎていくなかで、ふと人生について考え、何か時が止まったような思いがした。 I was very impressed by the book written by Kenichiro Mogi. The title is can we live beautifuly? The main subject in the book is to keep your heart beautiful. I think that means you should accept what you are and enjoy your life. While I am busy studying every day,I didn't know why,but I thought about my life, and this book made me feel that the time stops. ←最後の文は本当に表現がでてこなくて変な文だと思いますが… ご指導のほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削をお願いします。 言い回しや文法の間違い、またはもっと良い言い回しなどありましたら ご指摘ください。 設定 ジョンは咳がひどくて、医者に診てもらいに行きました。 Doctor: What is the problem? (どうしましたか) John: I have a terrible cough. I feel fever around the left side of my throat. (喉が痛くて。喉の左側が熱っぽいんです。) Doctor: When did it start. (いつごろからですか) John: It was from yesterday. I couldn't sleep well. (昨日からです。よく眠れなくて) Doctor: That's too bad. Is there anyting wrong? (それはいけませんね。他に悪いところは?) John: Not much, but I have a sore throat when I swallow some food. (それほど無いんですが、食べ物を飲み込むたびに喉が痛いんです) Doctor: Let me see inside of your throat. (喉を見せてくださいね。) It, the typical symptoms of a common cold. Ok, I'll prescribe medicines to help you feel better. (典型的な風邪の症状です。 症状を軽くする薬を処方しておきます。) Me: Thank you. (ありがとうございます。)

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。3度目になります、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 受験まで約1週間のこの時期、添削していただけるこの場に本当に感謝です。 問:What is the best place you have ever visited? Describe what it was like, and why you liked it so much.(60語程度) The best place I have ever visited is Okinawa.I called at there in our school trip for the first time.In the time, I was astonished that the sea is truely blue.I also remember that we paid a visit in the Shuri castle. In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be interested in the history of Okinawa. I want to visit Okinawa again. スペルミス、表現のミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>