• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。)

英語の問題について教えてください

yuriko08nの回答

• yuriko08n
  • ベストアンサー率33% (6/18)
回答No.1

これは宿題ですか? そうでしたら、ここで質問するのはルール違反?だと思います。自分で問題をTRYしてから聞くのはOKです。 1. A 2. B 3. F 4. C 5. E 6. G 7. D 8. H

ID0404
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。一応自分でTRYしてから分からない所と不安な所を聞いています。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

Never before in my entire life have I had to perform in front of such a large audience. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

1Can you give me (some advices/ an advice/some advice)? 2(Each/Some/Both) of them has their own ability. 3Can you go to the party tomorrow? -Sorry, but I can`t . I have (another/other/the other) things to do. 4I forget to bring my pen. Will you lend me (the other/one/it)? 5There was (a large/many/a few) audience in the stadium. ] 次の英文を日本語に直しなさい 1None of them agreed with me. 2The police were looking for his wallet then. お願いします。

• 英語の問題で分からないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)次の(a)と(b)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れてください。 (a) While my hands were still wet, he gave me his hand to shake. (b) ( ) my hands still wet, he gave me his hand to shake. (2)次の英文の( )には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 •Despite several calls (back and forth), it (is unclear) (whether) we are meeting (in the morning) of March 1st. •I'm (sure) many people (have) (lived) here (during) at least ten years. •(While) winter vacation (my friends and I) (are planning) (to join) a ski tour in Canada.

• 英語 並び替え問題

次の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。和訳もお願いします。 1 Don`t (any/take/of/what/notice) he said. 2 Mary is not used (being/of/to/made/fun) in the presence of others. 3 The speaker was worried (about/would/how/the audience/react) to his speech. 4 I am (done/of/this/ashamed/having). 5 Everybody found (this/worthwhile/reading/it/book).

• 英語に詳しい方、お願いします。

Give a percentage of the final sale price to a non-profit organization 上記の英文ですが私なりに翻訳しましたら「募金をする」という翻訳になりましたが正解ですか・ よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

次の英文の???の部分に入る単語はどれだと思いますか? (1)Come to our Free Presentation-and possibly win a free vacation! We are offering you the chance to spend two weeks on the tropical island paradise of Phuket,??? of South Tourism Co. (A)courtesy (B)pleasure (C)politeness (D)enjoyment (2)All you have to do is attend our seminar at the Sovereign Louis Hotel at 2:00 P.M. October 12 ??? our presentation on the wonderful vacation spots of Thailand. (A)will hear (B)to hear (C)was hearing (D)hears (3)This is also a once-in-a-lifetime chance to learn more about South Thai Tourism Co.,a leader in serving visitors from around the world. Attendees,of course,will be under no obligation regarding ???. (A)these (B)it (C)theirs (D)yours

• 大学受験 この英文の文法を教えてください!

One of the ways to improve the waiting experience is to give clear information to people waiting. この英文の、最後のpeople waitingのところが、分詞でwaitingがpeopleを修飾してるのかと思ったんですが、でもそれだとwaiting peopleでもいいのではないかと思ったんですがどうですか?それともこれは分詞ではないですか⁇ お願いします!

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から一つ選んでください。 A number of parents ( ) about their children smoking cigarettes. (1)are worried (2)has worry (3)have worry (4)is worried   (2)英文の{ }には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 ・Most of the class members {is} working {people} and {very} few of them ever {miss} a class. ・There {has} been many {class} of {the} flu in this area {in recent} years. ・A change that {is likely} {to take place} {in you} {enable} you to have a different point of view. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

a large member of poor, sick and dying people. over 300 missionaries of charity houses. 上の2文のof〜が同格でないのはなぜでしょうか?

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

次の英文の( )の中に合う英語を選ぶ問題です。 Coffee is one of the world's most popular drinks, but what is the best way to enjoy it? If you ask 100 different people, you are likely to (A) 100 different responses. From sweet to bitte, from hot to cold, there are endless combinations and possibilities. Most coffee lovers (B) that if you're going to drink it hot. the best way to prepare it is in a French Press. Unlike drip coffee, a French Press allows the coffee to soak for a period of time, thereby releasing much more of the natural flavor (C) in coffee. By the way, do you know that instant coffee was invented by a Japanese man named Satori Kato? (D) (A) 1.be getting 2.be got 3.get 4.got (B) 1.are convinced 2.are convincing 3.convince 4.will convince (C) 1.find 2.found 3.founded 4.founding (D) 1.Maybe that is why Japanese people prefer instant coffee to drip coffee. 2.Because Japanese people drink tea everyday. 3.Actually, regular drip coffee is less expensive than instant coffee. 4.That is the reason why French people prefer tea to coffee. よろしくお願いします。