英語の文で添削をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自分のことを鏡でよくみてみろ
  • 日本のカレーを作る場合、カレールゥはパックになっていてとても簡単です
  • 多くの日本人はwikipediaをよく見ます
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文で添削をお願いします

この中でおかしいところがあれば訂正してもらいたいです。 ・自分のことを鏡でよくみてみろ Carefully Watch at yourself with mirror ・日本のカレーを作る場合、カレールゥはパックになっていてとても簡単です When you cook curry in japan, curry is packed as all in one, so it's easy for cooking. ・多くの日本人はwikipediaをよく見ます Many Japanese are often look through wikipedia. ・wikipediaはよく募金をお願いしています Wikipedia often ask for people raise fund. ・インターネットカフェではインターネットと漫画が使いたい放題です At the internet cafe, using internet, or reading manga as you like.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

Try to look at yourself in the mirror well. In case that you cook curry and rice in Japanese style, it is very easy as a curry roux has been packed in advance. Most of Japanese often look on Wikipedia. Wikipedia often asks for donation. You can enjoy freely internet and a cartoon in the internet café. 暇でしたので、拙者流で作成してみました。 なにかのご参考に!

参考URL:
http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=%e9%8f%a1

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

以下を英文で送りたいのですが、添削をしていただきたく、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 昨日はありがとうございました。 母と一緒にいただいたケーキを美味しく食べました、ありがとう。 甘すぎず、それにフルーツもたくさんのっていて私は美味しくいただけました。 キャンドルは私のテーブルに飾りました。甘い香りがします。 Thank you for yesterday. My mother and I ate the cake with great relish, thank you. It was not too sweat and many fruits on it so very good for me. I placed the candle on my table. It smells sweet. 今日は10時におきて、遅い朝食をとり、家の近くのカフェへいき本を読んでいました。 今日はリラックスできました。 Today, I woke up at 9:30am and had late breakfast and then went to the cafe near my house for reading. I could relaxing today. 今日は何してましたか? 仕事?ジョギング? どうぞ今夜ゆっくり休んで、また水曜日にお会いしましょう。 What did you do today? work? or running? please take good rest tonight and see you on wednesday.

• 添削おねがいします!

( )の中を同じ意味になるように(不定詞) (1)We were at a loss which way should go. We were at a loss which way(to)(go). (2)The canoe is very large, and it can hold four people. The canoe is large( )(   )hold four people. (3)Why did you do such a thing? What (reason)you(for)such a thing. (4)His pride would not allow him to ask for her help. He was(not)proud(have)(ask)for her help. (5)How often is it necessary to feed your pet? How often does your pet need(to)(be)(fed)? (2)は考えたのですが、分からなかったのでどなたか教えていただけないでしょうか?あと(5)をどう訳していいか分かりません。あなたのペットにえさを与えることはどれくらい必要ですか?では意味がおかしいと思うので、教えてください!!それでは、添削お願いいたします!!

• 【大至急】英文メールご添削のお願い

【至急】取引先からの英文メール(1)に対して(2)の日本文を英文で返信したく、(3)の英文を作成しましたがビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 (1)As requested, we agree to raise Tanaka-san’s wage for 5%. Please make sure you give him raise as same % as we provide. (2)6月より派遣スタッフ田中の時給(先方への請求額)アップを頂き誠にありがとうございます。あなたの仰る通りに、本人の時給へ還元させて頂きます。 (3)Thank you very much for raising Tanaka's wage from June 2018. We will return it to him as you say. thank you.

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

外国人の知人が先月で仕事の契約が切れたそうなので、就職活動の手伝いができればと思い、外国人の方はどうやって仕事を見つけるのか調べてその資料を渡そうと思うのですが、就職活動の手伝いをして欲しいとその知人に言われたわけでないのです。 そこで、 私のしている事が、あなたにとっておせっかいにならないといいけど。 I hope what I am doing for you get meddlesome. 先日、あなたの仕事探しに対して、私が、"I can help you."と言ったでしょ。 だから、ネットで調べたり、大学に問い合わせをしました。 Remember I told you "I can help you." to your job hunting. That's why I tried to find it out in Internet or some universities. あなたに、私や日本人が、口先だけの人間だと思われたくないから。 I don't want you to think of our Japanese and me as all talk.

• 中3 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

(1)できるだけ急いでその問題を解きなさい。 can /as/ the question /quickly/ solve/ as/ you. (2)雨が降るかもしれないから、今朝は散歩に行かないほうがよい。  may/had/go/it//rain/as/you/better/not/for/a walk (3)彼が正直者であるはずがない。 man /he /an /can’t /be /honest (4)彼は今家にいるかもしれない。 now /he /may/ home /at /be (5) あなたが毎日ここに来る必要はありません。(1語不足) here/ everyday/ you/it /isn’t/ for /to /come (6)赤ちゃんは面倒を見てもらうべきだ。 should /some /looked/ be /after/ by /the baby (7)そのメールには「あなたと一緒に買い物にいけません」と書いてあります。 I /be able to /won’t /shopping /you /says /with /the mail /go/ “/” (8)父は私をよく公園に連れて行ってくれたものです。 take /the park/ to/ my father /me/would /often (9)あなたは全てを答える必要はまったくない。 not/ all /all /you/ need /answer/ questions/ at (10)君は夜更かしをしないほうがよい。 sit /late/ had /up /better/ you/ not/at night             よろしくお願いします

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• イギリス英語の添削をお願いします。

If you do not mind, I would appreciate if you could post your autographed portrait with signatures for us. ちょっと丁寧なお願いにしてます I am looking forward to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" which will be screened at cinema in July this year. I want to see as again in Japan. 新作の話と再会のお願い Thank you in a advance. Your sincerely. 結び

• 英語での面接について。添削して下さい。

外国のカフェでバイトをしたいのですが、どうしてここのカフェにしようと思ったのですかと聞かれた時に、答えたい事が英語にできません。 インターネットで情報を調べたところ、◯◯は産業のリーダーとなっていると知りました。そして、子ども達にコーヒーを無料で提供していることや最近、売上高をのばしている事にも感動しました。このように日々成長している会社で、自分の能力を更にのばしたり、メンバーとして少しでも貢献できたら良いなと思っています。また、私はサービスの部門で5年間の経験があるので、自分の経験とスキルを発揮する事ができると思っています。また、私はコーヒーを飲む事が好きなので、ぜひここでメンバーの一員として働きたいと思っています。 と言いたいです。 When I visited your website, I knew this company is an industry leader.I was impressed with the founder's backgrounds like handed free coffee for children in the world and the current financial statements.As I have explained, the company grow up everyday in this way, I think that stretch out my ability more and should be able to contribute as a member of this company.I also worked 5 years experience as a service sector, my experience and skills can be put to use and make things happen.In addition, I love drinking coffee that why I want to work here. で良いのでしょうか? 自信がないので添削して下さい。 また、面接の最初は Hello.My name is ◯◯.Pleased to meet you.で 終わりは Thank you for taking your time.See you again. で良いのでしょうか? 教えていただけると助かります。

• 麻生前首相を漫画ばっかり読んでいるバカと非難する人

麻生前首相を漫画ばっかり読んでいるバカと非難する人をよく出会うが、この批判はつまり漫画を読んでいる人は全員バカだと言うことなのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 I often encounter someone who accuses former Prime Minister Aso as a fool who reads manga only, but is this criticism say that everyone who reads manga is stupid? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 選択&和訳

(1)Random access memory, or RAM(1:under 2:for 3:in 4:at)short, is often used as a temporary money which can be read from and (5:write to 6:wrote into 7:written into 8:you write). (2)Oil is often used as a (1:detergent 2:solvent 3:lubricant 4:neutralizer)for reducing friction inside a machine.