• ベストアンサー

至急…英語にお願いします!!

** (1)今回のbookingはキャンセルになりました。 (2)すでにbooking NO.はreleaseしています。 (3)なので、どうにか下記の詳細(blw)をacceptanceしていただけますか? (4)lotのshipmentですがスペース(1st and 2nd vsl)の確保をお願いします。 ** どれでもいいのですぐに翻訳していただけたら助かります! もちろん全部訳してくれたら…すんごくありがたいです><涙

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.2

This booking has been cancelled. We have already released its booking cancellation. So could you please accept below descriptions? Regarding a lot of shipment, I would like you to secure a space of 1st and 2nd vsl. vsl. は 知りません。 なにかの参考に!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

ルー大柴さん、こないなところで何やってはるんですか。

関連するQ&A

• 切実;急ぎ;英訳を…

** この船は、接続船(2nd vsl)がスペースオーバー(allocation over)した。 そのため、接続船が変わり、大阪でT/S(trans ship積替え)だったのが東京T/Sに変更になった。 だからトランシップ変更の申請をapprovedしてください! ** 英語にしていただけますか!?><涙 よろしくお願いいたします!!!!

• 至急!英文の訂正お願いします

ポケモンについての英文を自分で作ったのですが、たぶん文法的に間違っています。 訂正してください、お願いします。 ただ、口頭で読む文章なのでコンマなどは訂正しなくてかまいません Hello, I’d like to tell you about Pokémon. You know that Pokémon is very popular game all over the world. However, you may not know why it is so popular. Well, I’m going to talk about, First, the charming of Pokémon characters, second the interesting of Pokémon battle, third variety of enjoyable this game. First, there are a lot of charming Pokémon in this game. The number of Pokémon was 151 at first, but now there are more than 670 Pokémon. For example, cool and strong Pokémon, which loved by boys, cute and pretty Pokémon which loved by girls. There are Pokémon, which look like animals, insects, and so on. You will surely find Pokémon of the oneself preference. Second is the interesting of Pokémon battle. It’s easy for you to play the Pokémon battle. You only have to select one skill of four them. However, you have to think about your Pokémon’s type and rival’s Pokémon’s type. For example, when your Pokémon’s type is fire, your Pokémon has advantage for leaf type of Pokémon but has disadvantage for water type of Pokémon. Furthermore, if you want to, you can use item. The method of the Pokémon battle is simple, but is very deep. So you are able to enjoy any number of times. Third, this game has a lot of events. So, after you clear the game, you can play in many ways. For example, there will be the person who I obtain all Pokémon, and wants to complete Pokémon illustrated book and, There will be the person who wants to let one's beloved Pokémon win the championship at a contest. There will be the person wanting to do a lot of communication play with the friend and, There will be the person who wants to give the person who wants to collect rare items, a level of Pokémon more. Even if it is said that there is the way of enjoying approximately the number of Pokémon, it is not exaggeration. Well, I have talked about the reason with popularity of Pokémon. Thank you very much. Are there any questions or comments? Please post them on our class website.

• Arduino プログラミングのエラーについて

現在、Arduino、4桁7セグメントLED(カソードコモン)、タクトスイッチ3つで、3人クイズ対決で利用する得点加算機を作成しています。 プログラムで、下記のようなエラーが出てしまいます。 invalid types 'int[int]' for array subscript このエラーに対して、何か解決策があればご教授お願い致します。 下記にプログラムを載せます。 const int first_BUTTON = 0; //プレイヤー1の得点ボタン const int second_BUTTON = 1; //プレイヤー2の得点ボタン const int third_BUTTON = 4; //プレイヤー3の得点ボタン const int anode_a = 12; //アノードに接続するArduinoのピン const int anode_b = 8; const int anode_c = 5; const int anode_d = 3; const int anode_e = 2; const int anode_f = 11; const int anode_g = 6; const int cathode_first = 7; // カソードに接続するArduinoのピン const int cathode_second = 9; const int cathode_third = 10; int val_1= 0; int val_2= 0; int val_3= 0; int old_val_1 = 0; int old_val_2 = 0; int old_val_3 = 0; // LEDの状態(0ならオフ、1ならオン) int state_first=0; int state_second=0; int state_third=0; int w; int N; // setup() は、最初に一度だけ実行される void setup () { // ピンを出力モードに設定する pinMode(first_BUTTON, INPUT); pinMode(second_BUTTON, INPUT); pinMode(third_BUTTON, INPUT); pinMode(anode_a, OUTPUT); pinMode(anode_b, OUTPUT); pinMode(anode_c, OUTPUT); pinMode(anode_d, OUTPUT); pinMode(anode_e, OUTPUT); pinMode(anode_f, OUTPUT); pinMode(anode_g, OUTPUT); pinMode(cathode_first, OUTPUT); pinMode(cathode_second, OUTPUT); pinMode(cathode_third, OUTPUT); } //LEDレイアウトを定義 boolean Num_Array[11][7]={ {1,1,1,1,1,1,0},//0 {0,1,1,0,0,0,0},//1 {1,1,0,1,1,0,1},//2 {1,1,1,1,0,0,1},//3 {0,1,1,0,0,1,1},//4 {1,0,1,1,0,1,1},//5 {1,0,1,1,1,1,1},//6 {1,1,1,0,0,1,0},//7 {1,1,1,1,1,1,1},//8 {1,1,1,1,0,1,1},//9 {0,0,0,0,0,0,0} //space }; //LED表示関数を定義 void NumPrint (int Number){ for (int w=0; w<=6; w++){ digitalWrite(w+1,Num_Array[Number][w]); } } boolean Led_Array[3][3]={ {1,0,0,}, //LED1 {0,1,0}, //LED2 {0,0,1} //LED3 }; void Led_Active(int Number){ for(w=0;w<=2;w++){ digitalWrite(w+11,Led_Array[Number][w]); } } // loop() は、setup ()実行後、無限に実行される void loop(){ for(int i=0;i<=2;i++){ NumPrint(N[i]) } Led_Active(i); delay(5); } val_1 = digitalRead(first_BUTTON); NumPrint(state_first); //変化があるかどうかチェック if((val_1 == HIGH) && (old_val_1 == LOW)) { state_first = (state_first+1) % 10; NumPrint(state_first); delay(300); } delay(100); old_val_1 = val_1; val_2 = digitalRead(second_BUTTON); NumPrint(state_second); //変化があるかどうかチェック if((val_2 == HIGH) && (old_val_2 == LOW)) { state_second = (state_second+1) % 10; NumPrint(state_second); delay(300); } delay(100); old_val_2 = val_2; val_3 = digitalRead(third_BUTTON); NumPrint(state_third); //変化があるかどうかチェック if((val_3 == HIGH) && (old_val_3 == LOW)) { state_third = (state_third+1) % 10; NumPrint(state_third); delay(300); } delay(100); old_val_3 = val_3; }

• 日本語に訳してください

航空会社の予約をキャンセルしました。 以下のような返事をもらい、エキサイト翻訳で訳してみました。 「お金を返してはあげないけれど、次にうちの航空会社を使う時に550ユーロ割り引きますよ。」みたいなことが書いてあると思うのですが、合っていますか? どうすれば割引してもらえるのかなど、細かいところが読み取れず、困っています。 どうぞお知恵をお貸しください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 As a gesture of goodwill we have decided to cancel your booking XXXX and YYYY without refund but grant you the price (550 EUR) as discount on your next reservation with us for a flight with airAAAA and BBBB. As soon as you submit the new confirmation/invoice number by phone , fax or e-mail together with our reference VZZZZ we will credit your booking account accordingly. This credit can be honoured until 31.03.2013. Any form of secondary sale, or sale by auction is not allowed and does not entitle the buyer to claim the discount.

• 翻訳して下さい。(2)

お願いします・・・。 注文書の詳細の部分なのですが・・。 terms ← 条件? 15 DAYS RECEIVED DATE ← ? Ship Via ← 発送経由? sales condition ← 販売条件? cif bkk ← 販売条件?の下に記入されてます。 Requestor ← ? 何度もすみません・・・ 英文の翻訳もお願いします。 なんとなく意味はわかるのですが、日本語に表現が難しいです。 notice: we reserve the right to return part or all of the goods called for on this order if for any reasons they are not in every respect as represented . we further reserve the right to return merchandise at your expenses or cancel this order if shipment is not made all the date or matter specified. All shipment and invoices must show our purchase order no. お願いします。

• この文章の意味を教えていただけませんか?

6月に、イタリアに新婚旅行に行くことを予定しているものです。 個人旅行なので、気に入ったホテルに確認したいことがあり、 サイトのフォームから連絡しました。 先ほど先方から質問の返答と正式な予約に書いた返信が送られてきました。 人気のあるホテルなので、予約してしまいたいと思っています。 今予約してしまって、今後もし、、万が一何か合った場合には、 ホテルをキャンセルしなければならなくなると思うのですが、 下記の文章が理解出来ず困っております。 ※英語は苦手で、翻訳サイトと辞書を引きましたが、無理でした。。 キャンセルについて、どういう注意書きがされているのでしょうか? 要点をかいつまんでで構いませんので、教えて頂きますようお願い致します。 Cancellation policy: The credit card details just guarantee your booking: in no case (unless a specific written authorization from the credit card Owner) the Hotel will charge any deposit or cost in advance (Guests will settle their bill directly in Hotel on the departure day). Only in case of no-show or late cancellation (under 48 hours prior to 12 noon of arrival day) the Hotel will charge the first night cost of each reserved room as penalty. Waiting for your kind answer (please respond before 08th February 2011: after this date, without any confirmation or news from you, this booking will automatically expire), we beg to remain Sincerely Yours.

• 至急至急…英語に!!

** (1)先程、shipperがconsigneeから連絡が受けました。(←メールか電話かはわかりません。) (2)modify consignee nameをしなくてもいいと。(←わかる部分だけ英語にしてます) (3)なので、consignee nameは最初の○○のままです。 (4)would you plesae kindly at your sideからもconsigneeに確認してくれませんか? (↑のようなcinsignee nameが最初のままでいいかということ*わかるとこを自分なりに英語にしてます) ** お願いします><!!!

• 至急、至急、大至急、英語です

至急、英語です 英語の宿題で緑のものを5つ登場させて Short Storyを作ります まだ英語が全然できないため小学生が 書くようなのしかかけなくて困ってます 中3が書くようなレベルのを今日中に お願いします。 また、緑のものはほんとになんでも 構いません。 yellow+blueとか カモフラージュでも視野を広くして 考えて欲しいです。 長さは紙1~2枚、日本語での 翻訳とどの5つを出すか教えてくれれば 嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英文添削をお願いします

留学生が安心して日本の生活を楽しめるように、留学生の両親に英文メールを送りたいと思っています。内容が正しいか添削をお願いします。 We’re a host family for your daughter. We’re looking forward to seeing her. We have 3 daughters, who are younger than your daughter. They delight to get a new sister. First daughter who is 14 years old would like to talk with her a lot. Second who is 10 years old and third who is 8 years old would like to play with her a lot. We can’t speak English very well, but we’ll do to help her making a good memory in Japan. After deciding acceptance of foreign student from Canada, we found it little to know about Canada. This will be good experience for us, too. At last thought we’ll be careful of your daughters safe, let us know anything, if you have any her worries.

• 英語長文

訳をしていただけるとありがたいです On October 4, 2004, the private spacecraft named SpaceShipOne succeeded in its second flight. The designer of the spacecraft, Burt Rutan, spoke about his dream of space travel. "As the designer of SpaceShipOne, I was completely certain of our team's successful flight. I have wanted to see our privately-built spaceship achieve something the U.S.government has not achieved;develop technoligy to make space flight affordable and safe for ordinary people. To me this would be the fulfillment of a childhood dream. I was 14 years old when Sputnik was launched into orbit, and I believed that people (A) one day be able to visit the planets and stars. Some day, I told myself, I too (A) be able to go aboard a spacecraft and rocket into orbit, and even enjoy a vacation on the moon. However, by the mid-1990s, I'd realized that waiting for NASA wasn't (B) to work. The government was trying to reduce the cost of space development. To make my dream come true, I thought I'd have to get this started myself. I was encouraged to do this by the history of aircraft design. Five years after the Wright brothers' first flight in 1903, the airplane was still just a dangerous curiosity. Only a dozen or so people(venture) into the air. But by 1912, hundreds of pilots(fly) a number of different designs developed around the world. Some factories in France, England, and Germany were producing hundreds, and then thousands, of airplanes a year. Why? I believe it's simply because they thought, `That's (B) to be fun,' and `Maybe I can do that.'" A,Bはそれぞれ共通の一語がはいり、 ventureとflyはそれぞれ時制に直さないといけません。 長いですがよろしくお願いします。