• 締切済み

フラソングの和訳を教えてください。

フラの曲、和訳していただけると助かります。 英語はなんとなく単語でわかりますがハワイ語がさっぱりなので だいだい意味がわかれば大丈夫です。 (ハワイ語で【'】の逆の記号は変換できず、コンマのままになっています。) 曲名はDarren Benitez/Mother of the Seaに収録されている 'Just One More Kiss'です。 Just ome more kiss, Then I must be gone for love my dear, Please remember me in your dreams Ho'okani honi koe, alaila wau E hoi aku Kou aloha no ia oe, mai poinaia'u kou moe ana I want you to know, I 'm still in love eith you. I can't forget you dear, you always make me cry. Ho'omana'o mai oe ia'u, O ia mau kou aloha ia oe. Hi ki ole le poina ai,kai hou oe mau mai ia'u. My darlin don't you care, to kiss me once again forgive me if you can, I'll give you all my love. E Ka ipo aloha ole ia'u ,e honi hou mai oe ia' kalamai i na e hiki, O kou aloha me oe mau ia. Kiss me my dearest one, please wipe my tears away. sad within my heart, because you're with someone else. honi hou, mai oe ia'u, E holoi aloha i ku'u wai maka Kaumaha ku'u pu'uwai, i kou ha'alele aha mai ia'u.

みんなの回答

• TAC-TAB
  • ベストアンサー率76% (1921/2526)
回答No.1

英語の歌詞のあとに、そのままの意味がずばりハワイ語で書かれています。 ハワイ語のhoniは英語でkissです。

kh571553
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 ハワイ語は繰り返しなんですね。踊りが多少違うようなので少し異なるのかと思っていました。

関連するQ&A

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about you.. You make me happy and thats why I love you so much. >I want to kiss youuu! Outside the gate again~ And touch you, and feel you inside me..

• 和訳にお願いします。

すいませんが和訳にお願いします! Baby〓 u r the love of my i think u could B my wife some day u r my eyes cause i c u infront of me whereva i go i like the way u carry urself as a woman i feel proud about u we walk or talk on the phone スラングが多いですが。。 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• この英語訳して下さい。お願いします。

Valentines Day is a day of Love no i gives me more Love than u... U brighten up my each day U deserve my undying Love Will u be my VALENTINE... " Happy Valentine For You"

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 今、私が人生で大切な人は私を理解する人です。 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 私は彼女が私を扱うのと同じように扱うつもりです。 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health. 私は、私の健康について隣で心配するあなたの世話の仕方が好きです。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

R u angry wid me? plz forgv me nd i just wana say dat i like u nd i want u.maybe i fall in love with u, 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

専門家に質問してみよう