• ベストアンサー

この英語訳して下さい。お願いします。

Valentines Day is a day of Love no i gives me more Love than u... U brighten up my each day U deserve my undying Love Will u be my VALENTINE... " Happy Valentine For You"

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

バレンタインデーとは自分でなくあなたの愛のための日 あなたは私の日々を照らしてくれる あなたこそ私の不滅の愛に値する人 私のバレンタインとなってくれますか “あなたへハッピー・バレンタインを” ちょっと風変わりな英語ですが愛の告白は十分伝わってきますね。

stan6235
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 自分の気持ちを英語しました。添削して頂きたいです。

『世界中探したってあなたほど魅力的な女性はいない。 世界中探したって、あなたほど好きになれる・・・愛せる女性は見つからないと思う・・・』 という日本語文なのですが、 自分なりに英訳をしてみました。 『There is no one in this world as attractive as you. There will be no one in this world I will love more than you.』 何か変なところがあれば教えて欲しいです。 お願いします。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

If I buy 2 and above, will be less than $40 each since combined shipping ? I am looking for good condition, no fungus, with both lens cap. の翻訳を教えてください。

• 英語の質問です。

添削お願いします。 1.ルースは私たちのクラスのだれよりも早く走ります。 No other students in our class ( as / as / runs / fast / Ruth ). →No other students in our class Ruth runs as fast as. 2.君は能力を最大限に活かすように努めるべきだ。 You should ( make / of / to / the / try / most ) your abilities. →You should try to make the most of your abilities. 3.サッカーの試合を見ると一番興奮する。 Nothing ( more / than / watching / gives / excitement ) football games. →Nothing givus me excitement more than watching football games. 4.運動することは、飲食と同じほど重要です。 Getting ( than / is / less / exercise / no / important ) eating and drinking. →Getting exercise is important no less than eathing and drinking. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

やさしい英語でかかれておりさえすれば、どの本でも結構ですよ。 Any ()()()()() as it is written in easy English. (1)as (2)will (3)book (4)long (5)do 戦争のない日が来ることを私は信じています。 I believe ()()()() there () no war. (1)day (2)the (3)when (4)will be (5)will come タクシーに乗るよりも歩くほうが速いことがあります。 It ()()()()() a taxi. (1)sometimes quicker (2)is (3)than (4)to take (5)to walk 帰宅したとたんに雨が降りだした。 No ()()()()() it began to rain. (1)come home (2)had (3)I (4)sooner (5)than の答えと解説をお願いします!

• 英語です。

英語です。 A shrew,a mouse-like animal,frantically eats more than its weight each day. 訳)ネズミに似た動物のトガリネズミは毎日、死に物狂いで自分の体重以上のえさを食べる とありま すが、この文の、eats more than its weight.これって比較級として成り立っているのですか? 例えば、 I eat more apples than oranges. とかなら、食べたりんごとミカンの量を比較している、となるのですが、この文のやつだと、自分の体重を食べているわけじゃないので比較級にはできないと思うのですが… また、more than~ で ~以上としても、これもまた自分の体重を食べているわけではないので、何か違和感を感じます。

• 英語の質問です。

You will be more than welcome .この訳を教えて下さい Turning to the light ,you will find the bank you are looking for.のturning をto turn だとなぜいけないんでしょうか?

• 文法、理論的解説をお願い致します。

①I don't want to leave my son with my mother, because she gives him more candy than he can eat. ②I don't want to leave my son with my mother, because she gives him candy more than he can eat. ①が正しいのはよく分かります。しかし、何故②が誤文なのか論理的に説明できません。 お知恵をお貸し下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします