• ベストアンサー

英語翻訳

By sexual with Broad smile for your four walls global gay corp by sexual with broad smile for your four walls Tシャツに書いてある英語が気になったので。。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

君の部屋に 滑り込もうとしてる 笑顔満面の バイセクシャル ばか笑いの バイセクシャルによる 国際組織が 君のねぐらを 狙っている

litiliti
質問者

お礼

有難うございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします(英語)

Is this item still available for sales? if yes Kindly reply me with your final cost for a buy it now Price through Email. オークションで出品中の商品に対して 上のような質問が来ました。(ちなみに出品サイトは日本なのですが) 翻訳サイトを利用してもイマイチよくわからないのですが・・・・ 「もし、即決金額以下でも良いならメールをください」とかそのような意味でしょうか? 英語がわからないのでどうしたものかと思っています。 ちなみに出品している商品は時計です。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットでカメラを販売しているのですが、海外の方から来たメールです。 I'm sorry. I wish you knew for sure. I need to buy this today. Let me know if for sure it has no stickiness. Same with the other f100 you're selling. I'll send you a separate message to keep it tied to each unit. Some sellers do have them with no stickiness, but I wish I could buy this one with the battery holder. However the stickiness, even if almost no, would be a deal braker. Thanks again for your time. どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• 英語を翻訳して欲しいです。

フランスのレストランにメールで予約をしました。 その返事が返ってきたのですが、英語が全然出来ないので正確に翻訳していただきたいのです。 Chère Mademoiselle, Further to your e-mail of January 3, we are expecting you with great pleasure, having made the following reservation on your behalf : * Tuesday, January 26, 2010 : - A table for dinner for two persons at 7:15 P.M. (the opening time of the restaurant). Everything will be done in order your mother and you to enjoy your evening as well as our Euros 190 Discovery Menu. To hold this reservation, we should like to know where you can be joined in Paris (local phone number). In addition, we shall be grateful to you for reconfirming us this reservation once in Paris by calling the desk reservation (01.44.95.15.01) ; without any news from you on Tuesday, January 26, before 3:00 P.M., we would regretfully cancel it. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you, we send you our sincere regards. Louise GAY どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• By your side feat.西野カナの英語

By your side feat.西野カナの英語の部分教えて教えてください。 ・I wanna be with you ・I understand ・So we'll be alright gonna be alright ・you make me feel so fine you make me smile ・ I'll be there By your side 英語の部分の意味が知りたいのですが… 通訳していただけないのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

アプリの作者に要望のメールを出したら、返信が来たのですが、作者さんは英語圏の方のようで、英文で返ってきました。 分かる範囲で返信したものの、その返事は難易度が上がり、機械翻訳でも分かり難くて手に負えません。 英語できる方、助けて下さい。 1通目、 May I ask you which version of OS do you have?  Are you working with Perfectly Clear Plugins or a standalone version?  Looking forward to hearing from you.  私の返信、(カッコ内は機械翻訳したもの) 回答頂きありがとうございます。 (Thank you very much for answering.) すみませんが私は英語が出来ません。 (Excuse me. I can't speak English.) 分かる範囲でお答えします (I'll answer at the reach I know.) Terminal、FUJITSU Arrows F-02E OS、 Android4.12 >Are you working with Perfectly Clear Plugins or a standalone version? ? Probably... standalone version 2.6.2 よろしくお願い致します。 (Thank you.) 2通目、 Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply Thank you for your reply.  May I also know the model o your phone? As we would need to find the closest model to yours to test and reproduce this issue.  Thank you in advance.  特に、>May I also know the model o your phone? の所が気になります。 model o your phone? って、何でしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

ネットのエキサイト翻訳などを使っていたのですが、途中から訳が分からなくなりました。 アメリカからノコギリヤシサプリメントを取り寄せたのですが、注意書きが読めません。 情けないですが、お願いします。 Take one capsule three to five times daily, preferably with meals, Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea. Other Ingredient:Gelatin. This product is intended for use by men and is not intended for use by women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Do not use if seal under cap bloken or missing.

• ニュアンスについて教えてくださいヽ(*^∇^*)ノ*:・'゜☆

アメリカへ行く事になり先日ステーツの男友達へ『何か日本の物で欲しい物は無い?』と聞いたところ以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 "Forget about your gift for me, but just bring your smile with you" 私は今英語を勉強中なので次回から何かあった時に上記の "but just bring your smile with you"を使おうと考えて ますが、甘い表現になりますか?他の男性に使ったら誤解を まねく表現になってしまいますか?よろしくお願いいたします。 過去に痛い思いをしたので慎重に勉強をしてます・・・。

• 英語に翻訳

シュチュエーション的に、知り合い同士である商品カタログ本があってその中から「あなたのお気に入りを探してください」と英語にする場合、「Look for your favorite! 」で合っているのでしょうか? 印刷するもので使おうと考えていて、丁寧な言い方と通常の言い方が知りたいです。

• 英語の意味

私はあなたの笑顔のためにこの歌を歌うはI sing this song for your smile.でいいんですか?