• ベストアンサー

訳がわかりません

訳が分からないので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 This need for training had led to a variety of books and websites being written, which all aim to familiarize people with appropriate business e-mail etiquette and style. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

このトレーニングの必要性のために数多の本やウェブサイトが誕生したのだ。 どれも意図する所は、ビジネスメールのエチケットや書き方を指南するものであった。

chika729
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を! 4-(3)

お願いします。  To the ancient Egyptians the written word was more than just a few scratches in clay. To them, once written, words had an eternal life―a voice. They could even be dangerous. For protection the picture of a crocodile was ofen drawn with a spear through it, or the snake drawn with its head chopped off. Imagine being afraid to write the word "beast" because you believed it could come to life and get you―talk about nightmares!  Egyptians called their writing medu neter, which means "words of god." Thousands of years later the Greeks named there writings hieroglyphs, which means "sacred carvings," because they found them covering temples and tombs.  Very few people in ancient Egypt could read and write, perhaps only 1 percent of the population. Imagine being one of the few who possessed the power to give a word life. Imagine being the keeper of the "words of god." The scribes shared this mysterious skill with rulers and gods.  Learning hieroglyphs wasn't easy. There were more than 700 signs to memorize. It took students years to master them. While other children were outside playing, the students studying to be scribes spent their days bent over pieces of pottery, drawing and re-drawing the hieroglyphs. Students erasedtheir work with a wet rag and started again until they had pleased their teachers.

• 文の構造が分かりません

文・・・people's curiosity to pursue interests and read books which they would not otherwise have known about or understood. という文があります。私はこれを以下のように解釈しました。 people's curiosity (人々の好奇心) to  (toの形容詞用法) pursue interests 興味を追求する and read books   whichな本を読むこと which they would not   そうではない本(?) they は前後関係があるのでおいといて、otherwiseという語で戸惑いました。この先どう訳せばよいでしょうか?またwhichはinterestsにもかかるのでしょうか?理由を付けてお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Expanded to 144 members in 1894, operations against Kpandu and "a number of towns in central Togo which had resisted the government were attacked and razed to the ground, the property of the inhabitants confiscated and the people fined sums ranging from 200 marks to 1,110 marks." For the remainder of the decade, an additional 35 expeditions were authorised by the colonial government. In 1895 the capital Lomé had a population of 31 Germans and 2,084 natives. By 1913 the native population had swelled to 7,042 persons and 194 Germans, including 33 women, while the entire colony had a German population of 316, including 61 women and 14 children.

• 訳がわかりません

訳が分からないので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 With more business correspondence now being conducted using the Internet than ever before, it is important for people to be aware of the differences in language use between personal and business communication一especially when using e-mail. So the next time you send an e-mail at the office, remember you're not just online, you're at work. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 訳がわかりません

訳がわからなかったので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 In the survey of 2,000 young people conducted by the e-mail provider MSN Hotmail, around half said they send thank-you notes by e-mail, not past. In addition to sending more personal e-mail, young people entering the working world today find themselves sending and replying to hundreds of business-related e-mails every week. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The Montenegrin Campaign of World War I, which was fought in January 1916, was a part of the Serbian Campaign, in which Austria Hungary defeated and occupied the Kingdom of Montenegro, an ally of Serbia. By January 1916, the Serbian Army had been defeated by an Austrian-Hungarian, German and Bulgarian invasion. The remnants of the Serbian army had withdrawn through Montenegro and Albania, and were being evacuated by allied ships since 12 December, first to Italy and later to Corfu. The k.u.k. High command in Teschen, decided to use the success in Serbia to knock Montenegro out of the war.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

To be honest, I have Todd, but I don't have too many other friends that I can talk to openly. I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 I think having a penpal alleviates some of the concern of things you say being passed to other people, and I think it also alleviates the fear of judgement. この部分をうまく訳せません<(_ _)>誰か手伝っていただけないでしょうか??being passed なんてどう訳していいか全くわかりません。お願いします。

• 【至急】この英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトを試してみたのですが、しっくりこなくて… 力を貸してくださる方がいらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。 For many others―particularly for those entering the world of Information technology, the Internet has become the most appropriate forum for training and evaluating learners. As many more people continue to enter this field, and the demand for computer-based learning and testing increases, so too will the need for more sophisticated virtual test centers. So, dose all this mean that one day people will never have to use a pencil and paper to take a test? We'll have to wait and see.

• 訳をお願いします。

That was arranging horseback riding lessons . I figured if this person had horses , then chances are I could probably arrange some lesson. I had another reason for wanting to talk to a psychologist . That being I wanted to tell her all about Philip and ask her professional opinion . Everything I had been through with Philip was so confusing . 文の一節で、二箇所抜き出しました。chances~のところの文法的な意味がわかりません。that being, been through with の訳がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

"They aim to tarnish my reputation and discredit my integrity, my stance, my political and military history during which I worked hard for Egypt and its people in peace and war." 以上です。during whichのところがわかりません。 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13029597