• 締切済み

意味合いが合ってるか教えて欲しいです。

どなたかお願いします。。 歌詞を書いてるのですが、 Silent cry. Brand new sky. I could fly. Braver's high と並んでたら 暗黙の叫び 真新しい空 私は飛ぶ事ができた ランナーズハイの勇者版 って認識はできますか? 語尾を「イ」で統一したくて選んだのですが… あと、Braver'sじゃなくてBravesの方がいいですか? めちゃくちゃ変じゃなければこのまま使いたいと思ってます。 どなたか分かる方、ご回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

目覚しく秀逸な出来映えです。

関連するQ&A

• 熱い曲(ランニング)

ランニングを三カ月ほど前まで半年ほど続けてきて、寒い時期も終わったのでもう一度挑戦しようと思うのですが、そのときに聴くべき熱い曲を紹介してもらえませんか? ちなみに、今現在お気に入りにしているのは ・catch you catch me(カードキャプターさくら) ・zips(ガンダム) ・only my railgun(とある科学の超電磁砲) ・渇いた叫び(遊戯王) ・Butter-fly(デジモン) ・driver's high(GTO) ・shuffle(遊戯王) ・ゴールデンタイムラバー(ハガレン) ・red fraction(ブラックラグーン) ・ドルフィンジェット(うみしょー) などなどです。たまたまアニソンばかりですが、アニソンじゃなくても結構ですので、よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語

1It's already ten. It's high time you ( ) in bed. アare イhave been ウwere エwill be 2If it were not for the rain, we ( ) hiking today. アcan go イwould go ウmay well go エwere able to go 3( ) greenhouse effect, the climate on the earth would be much colder. アAgainst イWithout ウUnless エNot 4( ) for the doctor's great skill in the operation, he wouldn't be alive now. アWithout イUnless ウBut エNot 5But for the medicine, the patient ( ). アhas been dead イhad been dead ウmay have been dead エmight have been dead 6Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I ( ) to the station to meet you. アwent イwould have gone うhad gone エ would go 7I could tell who he was from his accent; ( ) I wouldn't have known it was him. アhowever イtherefore ウfor エotherwise 8Jack had a skiing accident yesterday, but he's all right. He is lucky, because he ( ) hurt himself badly. アcould have イmight ウshould エwill have 9I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But if you had taken my advice, you ( ) in such a trouble now. アhaven't イwould be ウwould havd been エwouldn't be 3,4辺りが良く分かりませんでした。

• 訳してください

That means Nike could potentially edit out a massive number of distribution partners from its current slate of 30,000 retailers to focus primarily on only 40 that <offer superior customer experiences, quality service and storytelling that differentiates the brand>. And of course, the company’s own Nike Direct retail platform, both online and offline, is where it can deliver all those at the highest level. とこのような文章があるのですが、「ナイキは3万ある小売業者から40社だけ選んだ。ナイキが所持しているストア、オンライン、オフラインはもちろんどこでもハイレベルに提供できるようにするため」 と簡単に訳せばこのようなことでしょうか? こちらの解釈で合っていますか? また、<>内ですが、これ「優れた顧客対応、質の良いサービス、他のブランドとは違った物語を提供できる小売業者」でしょうか? 特に最後のstorytelling以降がよくわかりません。 全文は訳していただかなくて大丈夫ですが、わかりやすく教えてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• アニソン、ゲーソン

カラオケで歌えたらカッコイイ、感動するアニソン、ゲーソンを5曲以上選んで欲しいです 自分が歌う曲の参考にしたいので only my railgun JOINT God knows... Little Busters! Alicemagic ダイアモンド・クレバス ノーザンクロス 君の知らない物語 one's future No buts! プラチナ 雪、無音、窓辺にて。 夢幻ノ光 Butter-Fly 鳥の詩 鳥の歌 冒険でしょでしょ? The Biggest Dreamer DISCOTHEQUE Innocent starter Get Wild 甲賀忍法帖 Don't be long いつもいつでも future gazer サクライロノキセツ 夏影 青空 果てしなく遠い空に 僕らのメッセージ ブルーウォーター ゆずれない願い F.D.D Lunatic Tears... TERMINATED コネクト Oath sign MEMOLIA インモラリスト 勇者王誕生! 創聖のアクエリオン こころむすび mind as Judgment memories RUN! RUN! RUN! 裏切りの夕焼け バクチダンサー 曇天 雫 マメシバ DAY BREALK'S BELL BEYOND THE TIME オリオンをなぞる 謎 Go-Round LOVE SICK カサブタ 君にこの声が届きますように brave heart 99% きらめく涙は星に 君との明日 あなたがいた森 ヒカリ 凛として咲く花の如く ハルカ... だんご大家族 小さな手のひら 時を刻む歌 限界バトル ライバル! 明日もし君が壊れても 渇いた叫び keep on 少し多いですがよろしくお願いします またいい曲があれば教えてください

• 英語の歌詞の翻訳をお願いします。30数年前の曲

日本でのタイトル:『哀しみのソレアード』 以下に歌詞を転記します。 単語の意味は調べて歌詞としての意味もなんとなくは判るのですが、どうも英語的な解釈が不足のため、しっくりとくる和訳になりません。 英語が得意な方、通訳をなさっている方、お手数ですがご教授お願いします。 When a child is born (Soleado) A ray of hope flickers in the sky A tiny star lights up way up high All across the land, dawns a brand new morn' This comes to pass when a child is born. A silent wish sails the seven seas The winds of change whisper in the trees And the walls of doubt.. crumble tossed and torn, This comes to pass when a child is born. A rosy hue settles all around You got to feel you're on solid ground For a spell or two no one seems forlorn This come to pass when a child is born. (Intermezzo and spoken) And all of this happened Because the world is waiting Waiting for one child Black, white, yellow, no one knows But a child that would grow up and turn tears to laughter Hate to love, war to peace And everyone to everyone's neighbour Misery and suffering would be forgotten forever It's all a dream, and illusion now. It must come true some time soon somehow All across the land dawns a brand new morn’ This comes to pass.. when a child is born. This comes to pass.. when a child is born. When a child is born. もし全文がダメなら、 All across the land dawns a brand new morn’ This comes to pass.. when a child is born. のところだけでも翻訳お願いします。 翻訳サイトで試したら、チンプンカンプンな訳しか得られませんでした。

• 文法

簡単で結構ですので、解答解説をいただけないでしょうか。お願いします。 1 You will find the word “psychology” () under “P” in your dictiomary. アhave listed イlist ウlisted エlistening 2 He borrows money and seldom pays it back. He is no () than a thief. アgood イbetter ウbad エother 3 It is high time we () something about the broken fence. アwill do イdid ウhave done エdo 4 You might as well expect a river to flow backward () him into resigning.  アthan hope to persuade イas hope to persuade ウas to hope persuading エas hoping to persuade 5 Cormorant fishing, () ukai, is a popular tourist attraction. アbut イso ウand エor 6 “you seem to have had that car for years.” “Yes, I should sell it () it still runs.” アbefore イduring ウuntil エwhile 7 The care () which she did the work pleased all of us.  アwith イof ウto エat  8 () in three years? アDo you think how tall my daughter will be イDo you think how tall will my daughter be ウHow tall do you think my daughter will be エ How tall do you think my daughter be 9 () we think John is, he can't tie his own shoelaces. アAs a genius イA genius ウAs genius エGenius as 10 She's very upset so we'd better  leave her (). アalone イlone ウlonely エonly 1 No matter how wise a man may be, he sometimes makes a mistake. The () man sometimes makes a mistakes. 2 We have no choice but compromise. We cannot () but compromise. 3 He left Paris at ten and arrived in London at noon. He left Paris at ten, () in London at noon. 4 John is six years older than Ken. John is () or Ken () six years. 5 This is the heaviest snowfall in twenty years. We have () experienced such a () snowfall in twenty years. 6 Had he been a little more patient, he could have succeeded. () a little more (), he could have succeeded. 1 Seattle is (its,for,of,known,the,mildness) weather. 2 This medicine (you,cold,cure,your,of,will). 3 He made it clear that (do,had,he,nothing,with,to) the matter. 4 He (on,Italian,himself,art,prided,of,his knowledge).  文の説明に相当する単語 1 a person who does something, especially to help other people, willingly and without being paid 2 a small card showing that the owner has paid for a seat in a train, theater and so on 3 a printed table that lists the days, weeks and months of year 4 a spoken or written piece of information passed from one person another 5 a set of moving stairs in an underground railway station, a large city store, an airport,etc. 6 an electronic machine that can store information and do things according to a set of directions called a program 誤りの指摘  1 Because of a recent global recession, lots of countries have seen a decline in economical growth. 2 She does nothing but complains about her husbund's shortcomings. 3 I wonder if I could possibly ask a favor to you. 4 Sound travels four times as fast in water as it is in air. 5 It's true that Japan is a beautiful country, and its big cities have become polluted lately. 以上になります。

• 英語の問題です。

【B】や【C】他、分かった問題もありましたが、調べてもよく分からなかったものもありました。 文法的になぜこの答えになるのか、解説や訳などを、少しでも結構ですので、つけていただけると助かります。お願いします。 【A】 1 Susie cannot () the news because she was away from home.   アhear イbe heared ウhave heared エbe able to hear 2 The child wanted to eat the cookie though he ().   アhad told not to イhad been told not to ウhad told to エhad been told to 3 The old man () cross‐legged over there is my glandfather.   アsitting イwho seated ウseating エsat down 4 () I to tell you all the story of my life, one week would not be enough.   アAm イAre ウHave エWere 5 I know nothing about Peggy () she lives next door.   アexcepted イexcepting ウexcept for エexcept that 6 It sometimes happens that a man () we think is mad makes a great invention.   アwho イwhose ウwhom エwhat 7 Bill said that he loved her () her faults.   アall the more because イno more with all ウnone the less for エno less than 8 They elected Mr.Johnson () of the city.   アmayor イa mayor ウthe mayor エfor mayor 9 The doctor, who did not remember () her before, prevented to know her.   アmeet イmeeting ウto meet エto have met 【B】 1 空が晴れて、富士山が見えてきました。   When the sky cleared, we caught () of Mt.Fuji. 2 彼は私のことをうそつきとまで言った。   He went so () as to call me a liar. 3 彼は最近太り気味だ。   He seems to be () on a little weight lately. 4 私は時々友達と一緒にいるよりも、一人でいたいと思う時がある。   I sometimes () being alone to being with my friends. 5 帰り道に彼の家に立ち寄りましょうか。   Shall we () in at his house on our way home? 【C】 1 The ball game was (called off) because of the bad weather. 2 My father (went through) a lot of hardships in his youth. 3 She could not (put up with) the headache any longer. 4 The rumor (turned out) to be false. 5 You must stop (giving in) to the desire for chocolates. アreject イexperience ウprove エcancel オyield カendure 【D】誤りの選択問題です。 1 I (haven´t) (attended to) a funeral (for) many (years). 2 You ought (to take) an ambrella (in) case it (will rain) (later). 3 He would have (picked up her) if he (had known) she (needed) (a ride). 4 She often tells her (17-years-old) son (not to) smoke (until) he (comes of) age. 【E】 1 One (well,know,as,may,not) a thing at all as know it but imperfectly. 2 (without,that,goes,saying,it) honesty is the best policy. 3 It seems that he cannot (which,read,book,decide,to). 4 There can be (but,faults,has,man,no,some). 5 (his,advice,had,taken,he,doctor´s), he might still be alive. 【F】 1 A:Dinner is ready!   B:Yes, I´m () right away.   アleaving イgoing ウcoming エhaving 2 A:Is it okey if I borrow these books?   B:(). I´m going to use them.   アSure イI think so ウNo problem エI´m afraid not 3 A:Hello, sir. The extention number for Mr.Suzuki is 3456. (). Hold on, please.   B:Thank you, operator.   アI´ll change the line イI´ll turn you up ウI´ll put you through エI´ll pick you up 以上です。

• くされん?の意味が調べても出てきません。意味を教えてください。

くされん?の意味が調べても出てきません。意味を教えてください。

• 悪い意味?見下してる意味ですか?

Are you fishing for compliments? 辞書を見る限りでは、小細工とかの説明がありました。 これはいい文章ではないですよね? 始めは釣りのことだと思いましたが、ぜんぜん違うみたいで・・ 話の前後はイギリスの友達が、日本よりイギリスは車の運転は簡単だよ、でも標識英語だけど。ってemailがきました。そこで私が、私の英語(力)どう思う?ってきいたら、”書きはいいよ”、この文章(Are you fishing...)の後に、”私が日本に行って会った時あなたがどれぐらい英語で話せるか楽しみだよ。”といっています。書きがいいのは、辞書を見たり、このGOOで教えてもらったり、友達にきいたりして、メールを送っているので、この小細工ということが、この意味を言ってるのか?と、思いますが、実際はどういうニュアンスがあるのですか? お願いします。何か足らないところがありましたら、補足要求してください

• 「凄い」って良い意味?悪い意味?

このミステリーが凄い と書いてあれば 面白いミステリーだと 感じますが あの人の顔が凄い  と書いてあれば 怖い顔を想像します あの人が凄い  と書いてあれば 超人的な意味で良くも悪くも取ることができます。 「凄い」のあとに、どんな言葉がくると 悪いイメージですか? 「凄い」のあとに、どんな言葉がくると 良いイメージですか?