• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:この英文で正しいでしょうか)

バンフでの美しいロッキー山脈とエメラルド色の湖の見どころ

Cossack7023の回答

回答No.1

最初の文でwhereの後に主語を省略することはできません。 以下のように二文に分割してはいかがでしょうか。 Banff is surrounded by huge Rocky Mountains. There are many splendid lakes there, and they are gradually turned into emerald color in a day. 最後の文の前半は現在完了(経験)にします。つまり、こうしてはいかがでしょうか。 Although I have been to Canada three times so far, this time was the best.

kumo669
質問者

お礼

Cossack7023さま ありがとうございました。 二分化したらスッキリしますね。 最後の文も現在完了は思いつきませんでした。 その続きの文ですが this time was the best I’ve ever had. とI’ve ever had.を付け加えると文法上誤りですか。 この言葉が気に入っていて使いたいのです。 ご親切にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの自然な言い回しを教えてください♪

お世話ななります。 Q1.下記の英文を教えてください. 10月だ! ハロウィンの季節だね。 この前、こんな可愛らしいドーナツを買ったよ。 今、ハロウィンのパーティに娘が着ていくコスチュームを考えているところだよ。 どんなコスチュームを着せようかなー。 Q2.私の英文だとこうなりますが、如何でしょうか? October has come! It's the season of Halloween. I bought a dozen of doughnut like this some days ago. Now, I'm thinking of the costume which my daughter wears at the Halloween party. What kind of costume would I let her wear. Q3. Halloween is on its way.で、“もうすぐハロウィンだね”という言い方をしますか? 英語が上手くなりたいです。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します(*^_^*)♪

• 英文メール♪添削と英作です<m(_'_)m>

お世話ななります。 Q1.下記の英文を教えてください. 10月だ! ハロウィンの季節だね。 この前、こんな可愛らしいドーナツを買ったよ。 今、ハロウィンのパーティに娘が着ていくコスチュームを考えているところだよ。 どんなコスチュームを着せようかなー。 Q2.私の英文だとこうなりますが、如何でしょうか? October has begun! It's the season of Halloween. I bought a dozen of doughnut(doughnuts?) like this some days ago. Now, I'm thinking of the costume which my daughter wears at the Halloween party. What kind of costume I would let her wear? Q3. Halloween is on its way.で、“もうすぐハロウィンだね”という言い方をしますか? 英語が上手くなりたいです。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します(*^_^*)♪

• 英文を直してください!

下の英文は上の日本語訳のように訳したつもりなんですが、文法的におかしい所を直してくださいm(__)m 私はこの映画にとても感動しました。 まず、この話が実話であるということにとても驚きました。 たとえ人々に無謀だと言われても諦めなかったジャックはとてもかっこいいと思いました。 夢を叶えるのはとても難しい事です。 しかし、昔から叶えたい夢があるのはとても素晴らしい事です。 また、私は多くの人々の協力とサポートにもとても感動しました。 彼の一生懸命な姿勢が人々の心を動かしたのだろうと思います。 私たちは彼を見習うべきです。 I was very impressed with this movie. At first I was really suprised in this movie was made based on a true story. Even if it was told many people to be reckless, I thought that Jack who never gave it up was very cool. Fulfilling your dreams is very difficult. But it is a very splendid thing that there is the dream that he want to grant from old days. Also, I was very impressed by cooperation and the support of many people. I think that his desperate attitude would move the emotions of people. We should learn from him. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文でおメールの送り方を教えてください。

英文でおメールの送り方を教えてください。 今度、外国の大使館主催のワーホリの説明会があります。 その説明会に参加したいのでメールを送りたいのですが、英文でメールを送ったことがありません。 どのように送ればいいか、以下の英文を添削してください。 なお、英文の下に書かれている日本語をもとに英文を考えました。 ==============メールを送る文章================= 件名:entry into Seminar for Canada Working Holiday Program on June 17 in Tokyo (6月17日に開催される Seminar for Canada Working Holiday Program に参加希望) Public Relations Div. Dear Sir or Madam. (カナダ大使館広報部 様) My name is (自分の名前) and I'm a (大学名) University student. (私の名前は、~で、現在~大学の学生です) I'm writing this email because I would like to enter seminar for Canada working holiday program on june 17 in Tokyo. (わたしは、6月17日に東京で開催されるカナダのワーキングホリデープログラムの説明会に参加したく、メールを書いています。) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (自分の名前) (大学名) Graduate School of Engineering Department of Applied Physics (住所) Tel:(電話番号) E-mail: (アドレス) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ =====================以上=================== また、終わり方がいまいち分かりません。メールの終わり方も一緒に教えてください。

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします!

On the east side of the Continental Divide high in the Canadian Rockies,lies one of Alberta's natural jewels,Banff National Park.Canada's first national park,Banff is also the most popular.It adjoins Jasper,kootenay,and Yoho National Parks,the four together forming the largest mountain park land in the world.Three different ecosystems within the the parks range from arctic to forest to prairieーand all support a rich population of animals. Amid the towering crags of the Canadian Rockies,the Banff Spring Hotel stands in all its glorious splendor.Its turrets and towers add a note of grand romance to the magnificence of the mountains. Chateau Lake Louise in Banff National Park is another example of the luxurious Canadian chateau styke.In the summer,the waters of Lake Louise shimmer emeraldーgreen.Mountain trails wind upward to alpine meadows where deer graze silently on wildflowers.In the winter,wellーgroomed slopes provide superior skiing.Lake Louise has 44 designated runs to offer with 44,000 skiable acres of terrain.

• 英文チェックお願い出来ませんでしょうか??

It became really convenient. Me, too often buy books by Amazon. However when I visited Honduras in South America as a technical guidance volunteer, Internet used just limited some privileged classes’ rich people, and general public do not receives its benefit, yet. As in rural farm village, information from the Internet does not reach. I felt live in like the “Middle Ages”, but strangely I did not suffer inconvenience from this even though there is no Internet information in rural farm village in Honduras. Moreover, the Japan Oversee Cooperate Volunteers always bring a personal computer with them, but they have trouble with their computer without exception. Thanks to computer and Internet, we can do anything about our life conveniently. In addition, thanks to Youtube and SNS (Facebook, Twitter) government and mass media became difficult to hide the inconvenient matters for themselves. The prominent example is democratic revolution such called “the jasmine revolution” But the confusion has been occurring about “can do everything in Internet”. The hacker who breaks security on the Internet may say so. Could it say right to use splendid technique like WikiLeaks? No, it is wrong. I think the standing person who has a special talent must response for using this. And I think the technique such as hacking must manage only the person who can treat right way. Such a person must have an ambition and a pride. The Japanese exploration satellite “Hayabusa” succeeded the first time in the world “sample return” from the asteroid “Itokawa”. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayabusa Nevertheless, JAXA (research organization like NASA) is not well-endowed institute and its “Hayabusa” team stands up against the mission to take the sample from asteroid (distant 6,000,000,000km from the earth) and overcome many difficulties for 7 years. I think this is an ambition and a pride. When I belonged to my last company, some outsourcing company said “we can’t do this offer, it’s too severe” and pull out suddenly. I was obliged to finish the work myself and desperately set up all night consecutively in 2 evening, because I must keep the tight deadline on my pledge of honor. My mission is to build a 100% accurate diagnose system for the students who took an examination. I am self-confident that I constructed a correct and first processing system in those days in Japan. When I told about this system to chief manager of major data processing company of New Zealand, I could receive his feedback: “it is a splendid system”. If you engage me, I would provide all my techniques that I have and could give profit for your company. I accumulate know-how for 15 years on methods of software & IT as an engineer. If you meet me, I convinced you can understand that I obtain remarkable result. If you engage me, you may understand how I am useful within 3 months. If you judge I am useless, you can discharge me. You do not have the risk at all.

• 英語の手紙チェックして下さい。すいません何回も…↓

前のやつに自分なりに直したやつを乗っけようと思ったんですが、場所が無く(どこに書けばいいのかわからない)ので、もう1つ立てちゃいました…↓すいません。メインの2つの違いと1つの似ているところの文章だけですが、チャックよろしくお願いします。 First of all, Canadian people enjoy doing the winter sports while not many Japanese people enjoy doing that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogsled, canoeing or skiing. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is nature everywhere in Canada. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of water place in Japan and Canada! I could see many rivers and lakes in the video, and I see them in Japan, too. です。

• 英文メール教えてください(海外通販)

頑張ってはみてるんですが、自分が訳したものが合ってるか 疑問に思っているので教えてください。 カナダからスポーツ用品を購入し、クレジットカードで支払いしましたが ここは送料の同意がないとクレジットカードに請求が行きません。 その送料の見積もりがきました。 ---------------- Thank you for your order of: ***商品名*** Canada Post has quoted us the shipping costs to Japan, and those costs will be $76.72 CAD (this is Canada Post's actual cost). If you could please contact me via e-mail to let me know: (1) if you would like to proceed with the order; (YES OR NO is fine) (2) if you agree to the shipping cost, please respond to this e-mail in the affirmative so we know we have your permission. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AS WE DO NOT NEED IT. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours of this e-mail, we will cancel your order and allow your preauthorization to expire. ----------- 「送料は$76.72 CAD 、メールで注文を続けるか連絡ください。 オーダーを続けるかどうか、この送料で同意しますか? 48時間以内に連絡ください。 クレジットカードの事はメールしないでください。」 大体は上記の内容で合ってますか?このメールに対して Thank you for your email. I'm interested in buying this product and agree to the $76.72 shipping charge. Please send this order. という内容のメールを送りましたが大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 中学英語程度しか分かりません・・・添削して下さい!!

誕生日のメッセージを英文で送りたいのですが、中学英語程度の知識しかないため、いまいち自信がありません・・・。 おかしな部分があれば添削して下さい! よろしくお願いします。 【送りたいメッセージ】 お誕生日おめでとうございます。 今日はあなたを愛する人々が、あなたの誕生を感謝する日です。 あなたの30歳が幸福いっぱいの素晴らしい時間であることを祈っています。 【考えた英文】 Congratulations on this happy day. Today is the day when people loving you thank for your birth. I pray for your 30 years old being happy a lot of splendid time.