• 締切済み

添削してください~!!

t_nの回答

• t_n
  • ベストアンサー率21% (28/132)
回答No.1

パイプの中身が溶けて水になると、電気が通る様になり、うまくいった。 って事ですかねぇ?ちょっと前後が分からないので間違っているかもしれませんが、氷だと電気が通らないんだけど水になると電気が通るから、何かしら電気を使うものが動き出したって事なのではないでしょうかね。前後はどんな文なのでしょう? って言うか氷では電気は通らないっていうのは本当かな?(笑) むしろパイプって普通鉄かなにかの電気を通す金属なんじゃないかなぁ?(笑) 何か全体的に怪しい回答になってしまいました。すみません。って事でアドバイスにしておきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳

以下の文の和訳お願いします。 Once the infrastructure was in place, though, innovative new products were created that took advantage of electricity.

• 添削お願いします

地域のボランティアで英語でスピーチするのですが、原稿の添削をお願いします。 ・このニュースは私がお届けします。 →This news was sent by me. ・皆さんニュースで見かけたことがあるかもしれませんね。 →You may watch this news on TV. ・富岡製糸場は2014年6月21に世界遺産に登録されました。 →The Tomioka silk mill was registered as a world heritage site in June, 2014 21. ・当時、日本最大の製糸場でした。 →It was the biggest silk mill in Japan at that time. ・この時、製糸場を指導していたのはフランス人でした。 →It was the French to have instructed a silk mill then ・フランス人は赤ワインを飲みます。 →The French drink red wine. ・だから、当時の日本人たちは製糸場に行くと血を吸われると恐れていました。 →So, Japanese were afraid of sucking blood when they went there. ・とはいえ、数百人の女性が働いていた。 →However, several hundred women worked. とりあえず以上なのですが、添削お願いします。 高校生も多くいるので、なるべく簡単な英語でまとめたいと思います。 お願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

必ず締め切り、お礼、致します。英文添削宜しくお願いします。 そこに行くには、分かりづらい、細い道を通って行かなければなりません。 You have to take the narrow road which is hard to find to reach there. 君の家が分からなくて2,3周この辺りを車でぐるぐる回ったよ。  I was driving aroud here back and forth to look for your house. 君の家に着くまでの間に、一箇所曲がるところを間違えた。 I made a wrong turn once I got to your place.

• 添削お願いします

The interesting is soprano divided right and left on the stage, those were the arrangement in the front of conductor and solo soprano was arrangement on the stage right and the solo alto was arrangement on the stage left. 「興味深いのは、ソプラノが上手と下手に別れ、上手にはソロのソプラノ、下手にはソロのアルトが指揮者の前に配置されています」 英文の、特に後半の英文の配置に悩みましたが、ソプラノソロとアルトソロをthoseでくくって指揮者の前に配置されている、としたのですが、これで意味は通じるでしょうか? こちらの文章を添削して欲しいです。

• 和訳お願いします。

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time.

• 分詞

(1)She was sitting on the sofa.(2)Her legs were crossed. の(1)と(2)を「with」を用いて1つの文にする時、 She was sitting on the sofa,with her legs were crossed. でいいですか?添削をお願いします。

• 添削していただけませんか?

この和文を英訳したのですが、学生でも使えるような文法や単語を使って添削していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 I went to Miyajima.There is a World Heritage site called "Itukushima Shrine."The vivid red color left an impression on me.When the tide is high, the Great Torii appears floating in the sea.You can walk to the torii at low tide.When I went near the torii, I was surprised at the size.I felt the greatness and mystery of nature.You can enjoy eating and walking in Miyajima."Especially, there were many kinds of mizu-buns, so I wondered which one to eat."There was also a rare rice bun called fried bun.Everything was delicious.

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので添削してください。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 It was hard on people with a class. I turned a blind eye. However, my friend tried to help the person on whom it was hard. It is said that it may help and then may be made the target of bullying. After all, bullying was lost and it was not hard on the friend. I regarded the friend as not courageous at all. I thought that I would also like to become those who are courageous in this way.

• 正誤問題

正誤問題についてご教示をお願いします。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 下記の英文の中に1つだけ誤りがあります。それを選択肢A~Dから1つ選びなさい。 Because the food and the music were good, so everybody had a good time, and everything turned out well. A. Because B. were C. had D. turned out well -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because と so が意味的に重複しているのかと思いますが、well も気になります。たしか形容詞としては「健康な」という意味だったと思います。 お手数かけますが、ご教示の程、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削

自分で訳してみたのですが、日本語がおかしい所が多々あるので添削お願いします。 Like Monet, Rodin was much criticized for his non-traditional style. →モネのように、ロダンは彼の非伝統的な様式をひどく批判した。 In the 1800s there was a strict standard for realistic sculpture, just as there was for painting. →1800年代には、ちょうど絵のために現実的な彫刻の厳しい基準があった。 just as there was for paintingの所がわかりません。 People still looked back to the statues of the Greeks and Romans and to artists of the Renaissance for models of excellent sculpture. →人々はギリシャ人、ローマ人そして、優秀な彫刻のモデルのためルネサンスの芸術家の像をまだ振り返った(?) The marble and bronze statues they admired were polished until they were smooth, so some people thought a smooth finish was one of the essential marks of fine sculpture. →彼らは滑らかになるまで磨かれた硬い青銅色の像に見とれた、だからいくらかの人々は素晴らしい彫刻に不可欠な点の一つが滑らかさを完成させると思った。 However, the surface of The Thinker is wrinkled and rippled. →しかしながら、思想家の表面はしわを寄せ、小じわをつけている。 Even though Rodin's are realistic ane detailed, critics felt that he did not properly finish his work. →けれどもロダンの像でさえ写実的で詳細なのに批評家は彼は彼の仕事をきちんと終わさなかったと感じた。 よろしくお願いします。