Cloud Services: Costs, IP Addresses, and More

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Get answers to your questions about cloud services, including costs, IP addresses, and more.
  • $414 Monthly Cost and Additional Expenses: Find out if there are any additional costs beyond the $414 monthly fee.
  • IP Address Ownership and Changes: Learn about the costs of owning 64 IP addresses and changing IP addresses, as well as the process and time required for changes.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか以下の内容で英語が通じるか教えてください。

【日本語】 以前、クラウドサービスについてお尋ねした太郎です。 その際に、下記のようなサービス仕様と金額を提示していただきました。 Cloud Nodes - 8 nodes - $318.00 USD IP Addresses: x 64 - $96.00 USD Total Recurring  - $414.00 USD Monthly そこでこのクラウドサービスについていくつか質問があります。 Q-1:初期費用は発生しますか?    また、初期費用が発生する場合は、その費用はいくらなのかを私に教えてください。 Q-2:月額$414.00以外に従量課金制で発生する費用はありますか?    月額$414.00以外に従量課金制で発生する費用がある場合、その費用はいくらなのかを私に教えてください。 Q-3:Q-2以外に発生する費用はありますか?    発生する費用がある場合、その費用はいくらなのかを私に教えてください。 Q-4:このサービスにおいて、64個のIPアドレスを所有したい場合、本当に月額$96.00を支払えば利用可能なのですか?    違う場合は、正しい費用を私に教えてください。 Q-5:翌月に所有している64個のIPアドレスと異なるIPアドレスをすべて所有することはできますか? Q-6:このサービスを利用する上で、最低限利用しなければならない期間があるのでしょうか?    最低限利用しなければならない期間がある場合、どのくらいの期間であるのかを私に教えてください。 Q-7:IPアドレスの変更方法を私に教えてください。 Q-8:IPアドレスを変更した際、変更されたIPアドレスが適用されるまでどのくらいの時間がかかりますか? 以上の質問についての回答を宜しくお願いします。 【英語】 Taro is the past, to ask about cloud services. In doing so, we have presented the service specification and amount as shown below. Cloud Nodes - 8 nodes - $318.00 USD IP Addresses: x 64 - $96.00 USD Total Recurring - $414.00 USD Monthly Have some questions about this service cloud there. Q-1: Do you experience the initial cost? Also, if the initial cost occurs, please tell me whether it is how much it cost. Q-2: Are there any costs incurred addition to the $ 414.00 monthly in metered? If there are costs incurred addition to the $ 414.00 monthly in metered, please tell me whether it is how much it cost. Q-3: Are there any costs incurred in non-Q-2 ? If there are costs incurred, please tell me whether it is how much it cost. Q-4: If in this service, you want to own the IP address of 64, Why do I have to pay a $ 96.00 per month available for really? If not, please tell me the correct cost. Q-5: That owns the IP address that is different from the previous month to 64 the next month that can I? Q-6: On to use this service, why there is a minimum period must be utilized? If there is a minimum period must be utilized, please tell me whether it is for how long. Q-7: Please tell me how to change the IP address. Q-8: How long will it take when you change the IP address until it has applied the IP address has been changed? Thank you for the answer the above questions.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

これまでやりとりしていて状況がわかっていれば概ね通じると思います。いくつかの質問については返信でどういう意味なのかきいてくると思います。

310-23HAWKS
質問者

お礼

回答していただきありがとうございました。 また、返信される内容について助言もしていただいて 非常に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 急いでます!!!英語で何て言ったらいい?

学校の先生に送るメールで、 「もし何か他にも授業のためにできることあれば、教えて下さい。」 って言う時、 If there is anything more that I can do for the class,please tell me. でいいですか?もっと他の言い方あれば教えて下さい>_< または If there is anything more that I need to do,I am willing to do it. でもいいですか? 学校を休学していたので、その分の授業をキャッチアップしたい、というニュアンスなのですが。。。 あと、もう一つは、 また何かあれば連絡します、って何て言えば良いですか?

• 【至急】英語にお願いします><;

** この件について私たちは対応できないのですね、わかりました。 しかし彼(客)は料金だけでも知りたいと言っているので、 もし私たちがこの件に対応できたとしたら、発生する費用はいくらだったのか教えてくれませんか? ** We understood that it is not workable. But he is asking to us, if we can workable, please tell me whether it is how much it charge. 自分で英語にしてみましたが、もっと せめて金額だけでも教えてほしいという感じで伝えたいのですが。。 わかる方教えて下さい!!!!

• 下記の英語通じますか?

下記のことを伝えたいのですが、英語通じますか? (日本語自体おかしいかも知れません。) -------------------------------------------------- 返事が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 今回の注文です。 支払い方法を教えてください。 荷物の集荷はこちらからDHLが行っても構わないか? Sorry for the late reply. It is this order. Please tell me how to pay. Is there any way for DHL to go from here t

• 英語の問題で…

英語の問題が分からなくて困っています… 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように()内に適語をいれなさい。 It is impossible to tell what may happen tomorrow =there is ()telling what may happen tomorrow 同じ意味になるように()内に適語を入れてください。 お願いします。

• 英語添削お願いします 

テーマは、外国に行ったとき日本について教えてあげたいこと。 文化、流行などなんでも構わないということです。 I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. There are two things which especially I want to tell about. First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan. 仮定法に自信がありません。 文章構成などについても指摘していただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語でどのように言えばよいでしょうか?

あるコンペティションに、ビデオ作品で参加しています。 たくさんの投票を集めた作品がテレビで紹介されますので、 「投票の締め切りはないので、まだ見ていない方は是非見てみて下さいね。 もし気に入ったら投票して頂けると嬉しいです。」 という事を英語で言いたいのですが、 There is no deadline, so if you have not see it yet, please check it. and if you like it, please vote for it! It could be seen on TV later! で、おかしくないでしょうか。 もっとスマートな言い方はありますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Little () that Keiko would fail the exam. (1) I thought (2) did I think (3) I didn(t think (4) didn't I think 2. I wonder how much () to get a digital camera. (1) does it cost (2) it costs (3) costs it (4) costs 3. An accident deprived (). (1) his sight (2) him of his sight (3) him his sight (4) his sight from him 4. English physicist Isaac Newton () to be the father of modern science. (1) says (2) is said (3) tells (4) is told 5. () seems to be something wrong with the engine. (1) It (2) What (3) There (4) That 6. Many cancers can be cured if () at an early stage. (1) discover (2) to discover (3) discovering (4) discovered 7. () was it that won first prize in the speech contest? (1) Who (2) Where (3) What (4) How 8. () is important in learning English is to practice it every day. (1) It (2) That (3) What (4) Nothing

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Could you please tell me if there is any honing/sharpening wear on the spine of the razor? Especially on the spine nearer the front/tip of the razor it looks like there might be some hone/sharpening wear. I can't quite tell from the photos.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

宜しくお願いします。 海外のお店から以下の文を送ってもらったのですが、 翻訳サイトでは完全な文章にならなかったため こちらに質問致しました。 ---------- Hello, CD costs 203,- CZK and 60-80,- CZK for shipping. So the total amount is in today's rate 15,- USD. So the easiest way to pay it is pay by pay-pal. If you have this possibility please pay 15,- USD to our pay-pal account:カクカクシカジカ When we receive money we will send you the CD so please let me know your address where we have send the CD. Thank you. All the best,

• 添削お願いします

私はフロントで働いています。以下のような会話がよくあります。英訳してみたのですがあっているでしょうか? ※私のビルは地下1階と地上7七階の建物です。 (1) A 101号室はどこにありますでしょうか? B 地下にございます。 A Could you tell me where room 101 is, please? B It is in the basement. (2) A お手洗いはどこにありますか? B 3階以外の階にございます。 A Could you tell me where the rest room, please? B There is one on every floors, except for the third floor.