• 締切済み

英語→日本語 お願いします

日本語訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Of all the small devices in our digital stock, cell phones above all have undermined a sense of community. Only a few years ago, if you approach ed someone using a cell phone in publice, that user would quickly end the call and apologize to the person in his or her interpersonal space. That etiquette soon changed. If interrupts , the cell phone user would apologize to the person on the other end.More recently even that etiquette has changed ー so much so that interpersonal interaction has been lost in the process. A cell phone user now typically ignores any person within earshot. I call this "the 'it' factor". Users turn everyone in their presence into mere objects, an "it" , as if that person did not exist.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> Of all the small devices in our digital stock, cell phones above all have undermined a sense of community.  デジタル機器の中でも小さな部類に入る携帯電話が、とりわけ人間関係に弊害をもたらしている。 > Only a few years ago, if you approached someone using a cell phone in publice, that user would quickly end the call and apologize to the person in his or her interpersonal space.  数年前だったら、公の場所で携帯電話を使っている人に近づくと、その人はすぐに通話を止めて、その場所にやってきた人に謝ったものだ。 > That etiquette soon changed.  そういう作法が失せるのは早かった。 > If interrupted, the cell phone user would apologize to the person on the other end.  通話を続けるのが不都合になったら、携帯電話を使っていた人は、その通話相手に謝ったものだ。 > More recently even that etiquette has changed ー so much so that interpersonal interaction has been lost in the process.  ところが最近では、そういう礼儀すらも失われている。その結果として、親密な人間関係というものが失われてしまった。 > A cell phone user now typically ignores any person within earshot.  今や携帯電話を使っている者は、近くに他人がいても平気である。 > I call this "the 'it' factor".  私はそういう現象を 「"それ" 化」 と呼んでいる。 > Users turn everyone in their presence into mere objects, an "it", as if that person did not exist.  携帯電話で話している者にとって他人は モノ 同然であるのなら、他人は "それ" でしかない。あたかも他人など存在していないかのようである。

回答No.1

多分だと思います。 すべての小さなデバイスのデジタル在庫で、携帯電話コミュニティの感覚上記すべて台無しにしています。のみ、数年前、edを誰かが街路に携帯電話を利用してアプローチは、そのユーザーとすべてに通話を終了し、人対人のスペースに謝罪。エチケットをすぐに変更します。割り込み、携帯電話ユーザーは、他の端にある人には謝ります。最近のエチケットが変更ことをもほど、対人関係の相作用が失われてしまった。携帯電話ユーザーは通常聞こえるうちの任意の人を無視します。この「も、子」。その人が存在しない場合」は、ユーザー誰もが自分の存在を単なるオブジェクト、「それ」、に

関連するQ&A

• 英語→日本語をお願いします

日本語訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Consider the conversations that we overhere as if we were invisibule, not really there, standing beside someone using a cell phone in a public plac e. The "it" factor is all around us. Earlier this year, at the lical post office, I overheard a man standing that he and his spouse really shouldn't be punching the children because one day the kids might tell their teachers. Observe parents with children in baby carriages or in parks. Many no longer interact with those children, introducing them to the community. Instead, parents are on cell phones, ignoring their public. They are "it's", too. When many of us were being raised, parents who did not interact with us in public were either alcoholic or dysfunctional. And even those thought us three words that saved many of us from injury or death: Look both ways. Children reared by cell phone parents do not look both ways when they step off the curb. Nobody has informed them of the danger.

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.

• 「欲しくなる」を英語では?

みなさんこんにちは。 "あの新しい携帯、誰かが持ってるのを見ると、欲しくなっちゃうんだよねぇ" を英語にするとどういう感じになりますか? When I see somebody has that new cell-phone I always get to want the same one. でしょうか?("get to want"って言いますか?)、それとも、 When I see somebody has that new cell-phone I always want to have the same one. でしょうか?(ちょっと違いますよね) "欲しくなる"の言い方がよく解りません。 "欲しくなる"、"食べたくなる"、"逃げたくなる"、など、"動詞+したくなる"はどのような英語で表現できるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)you might have become a slightly different person. (2)your old culture has been totally changed. (3)other people may notice changes in your appearance. (4)it is something you have expected.

• 英語→日本語にするとどうなりますか?

Galloping ahead of the science UNDETERRED, advocates for the immediate use of stem cell therapy in human athletes point to successes with racehorses as the best evidence that the treatment works. Yet some experts say that the same hype that makes human testimonials unreliable has enveloped company-sponsored studies of competitive horses, too. 訳してくるよう言われたのですが うまく訳すことができず 何を言っているのかさっぱり分かりません… 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• 英作文を見ていただけると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。(手紙形式)

英作文を見ていただけると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。(手紙形式) The story concerning the cell phone was able to be heard and it was good. Thank you. When the story is heard, the etiquette of the cell phone in the United States is not good. However, the etiquette of the cell phone in Japan is not necessarily also good. Because I am working at the bookstore, the cash register is occasionally stricken. Even Japan : at accounting. There is a person who is speaking with [ni] and the cell phone. Moreover, there are a lot of people who operate the cell phone in the train. However, the taxi driver that is speaking with the cell phone has not seen up to now. It seems to struggle for the report of work though it talks in the wireless. Do not think that it is too speaking even if the taxi driver from the Middle East is struggling for the report of work to India. I want you not to forget feelings of serving. Certainly, the cell phone begins to ring here and there. Then, the cell phone had rung the other day though it visited an art museum. Also in Japan and the United States, there seems to be a problem for manners of the cell phone. When it is used, only I am regarded that it is necessary to worry about other people. There are a lot of places of no smoking also in Japan though no smoking was written. There is a shop that divides the no-smoking zone and the smoking seat, too. As for the cigarette and the cell phone, manners may be defended. ケータイに関する話を聞けてよかったよ。ありがとう。 アメリカにおけるケータイのエチケットは、話を聞く限りではよくないね。 でも、日本におけるケータイのエチケットも、良いとは言えないんだよ。 私は本屋で働いているから、レジを打つときがあるんだ。日本でも、お会計の時 に、ケータイで話している人はいるよ。また、電車の中でケータイを操作する人はたくさんいるよ。 でも、ケータイで話しているタクシードライバーは今まで見たことがない。無線では喋っているけど、仕事の連絡を取り合っているようだよ。もし、インドと中東出身のタクシードライバーが、仕事の連絡を取りあっていたとしても、それは話しすぎだと思うな。接客の気持ちを忘れないでほしいよね。 確かに、ケータイは至る所から鳴り出すね。先日、美術館に行ったんだけど、そ こでもケータイが鳴っていたよ。 日本もアメリカも、ケータイのマナーに関して問題がありそうだね。それを 使うときは、自分のことだけでなく、他の人を気遣わないといけないと考えるよ 。 禁煙について書いていたけど、日本でも禁煙の場所は多いよ。禁煙席と喫煙席を 分けているお店もあるよ。たばこも、ケータイも、マナーが守られるとよいね

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

If rational examination revealed that we had been unfairly treated by the community, philosophers recommended that we be no more bothered by the judgment than we would be if we had been approached by a comfused person bent on proving that two and two amounted to five.

• 心配症の表現(日本語を)英語にすると…。

いつも本当にお世話になっています。  昔から、どうしてもすっきりしないことがあるので 質問させていただきます。  待ち合わせのを想定して、「もし会えなければ」という表現に対して、ふさわしい訳は何でしょう。  教科書英語を習ってきていたので、仮定表現で、 "If we should not meet each other, we use cell-phone." が正しいと思ってメールで使ったのですが、いまいち分かって もらえねかった経験が、2度3度。  逆に、同じような状況で、教えられたのが、 "Just in a case, we should exchange phone# to meet each other."  というのがありました。  英語で、万が一の時の「安全のために」ってなんて 表現すればよいのでしょうか?  やっぱり日本人は悲観的というか、心配症?!  

• 英語おしえてください

(1)に入る前置詞をおしえてください(>_<) Users turn everyone in their presence ((1)) mere objects, an "it" , as if that person did not exist.