• ベストアンサー

given everything の訳について

友人からのメールで「given everything」の部分の意味がよく分からず困っています。 どなたか和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 I have been heart broken before and given everything, so it now makes it difficult for me to be with someone and trust someone. ずっとheart brokenで、全てを与えられている・・・??? とこんがらがっています。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.2

"I have been heart broken"・・・自分はこの時点で文法的に気になるのですが、確認したところまぁ"(人) be heart-broken"という表現はあるみたいですから良いのでしょう。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=heart+broken(上から4つ目。) 要するに「私はずっと心が傷付いていて、与えられてばかりだった。」ってことだと思います。「精神的に弱いから、人に与えることが全く出来なかった」ということです。 で、「だから誰かと一緒にいたり、誰かを信用したり、なかなか出来ないんだ。」・・・こう考えれば意味的に無理は無いと思います。

orange-06
質問者

お礼

実は私も文法の件は気になりました。参照サイトまで教えてくださり、ありがとうございます。勉強になります。 精神的に弱いから~の解釈には目からウロコです。他のやり取りでも思い当たるフシがあるので、なるほどそういうことか、と納得しました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

かつては傷心の日々で、何不自由の無い生活だった。 だから今頃になって人と一緒に居るとか、誰かを信用するってのは厳しいよ。

orange-06
質問者

お礼

全てを与えられている=何不自由の無い生活、なるほど勉強になりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この訳であってますか?

1.The truth is I really like to see you, but when I hear words of "pressure" or jealousy it has the effect of making me uncomfortable and less inclined to see you. 本当のは貴方と会いたいです。でもプレシャーやヤキモチを聞くと不快になり会わない方に気持ちに傾いてしまう。 2.I realise I have been difficult to see because of my travel etc., and maybe that makes my unavailability more frustrating for you. 私は解かっている、貴方に会うのが難しい事を出張などで、、それが貴方に尚、いらつかせている事だと。 unavailabiltyがよく訳せません。 3.So it is a kind of "vicious circle" maybe. Also, I did have a girlfriend for some time who knows about you and is jealous, and makes it difficult to plan any naughtiness. それは一種の悪循環でしょう、又私にはGFがいました。 彼女は貴方の事を知ってそれがヤキモチをなり~、、 it makes~がよくわかりません。 ご指導していただければ幸いです。

• どのような意味ですか?Everything went ...

Everything went well so far, now I just need a little time at home and come back. 後半の意味はわかるのですが、farまでの意味がわかりません。 なぜwent(過去形)なのでしょうか?

• 英文歌詞の読み方

絶園のテンペストのOP曲「Spirit Inspiration」の英文歌詞の読み方をカタカナで書いて欲しいです よろしくお願いします Dig down inside Past all deception You move on with your fist And your legs Cover the wounds No one is laughing So make “now” your ally And leap before you look If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration No I can’t lose Being yourself Adding to knowledge A new self emerges I’m born again Don’t look behind Run far ahead now The past overlaps and Is bound to follow you No I won’t Go follow footsteps The stereotype is breaking down Dig inside Revealing naked heart Throw fear away And now farewell so long, so long so long… If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration Go get it

• now that everything is as it should be ...の解釈

now that everything is as it should be ... これで準備は全て整った。 ある映画のせりふです。悪役が悪事をおこなうための条件が全て整ったときに言ったせりふです。 1.asは「~のように」の意味で使われているのでしょうか?   as I said before、私が前に行ったように、と同じ用法でしょうか? 2.everything is as it should beの直訳は  「全てが(everything)それ(it)がなるべき(should)状態(be)である」でよろしいでしょうか? 上記の2点についてご教授の程宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします!! I just needed someone to trust. I thought it was you.

• 訳をお願いいたします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 彼はインド人なので文法や言い回しは少し違うかもしれません。 大体言いたい事はわかるのですが、相手がどう感じているのかを知りたいので正確な訳をお願い致します。 Good Afternoon ! I can understands the problem now.which is very genuine and it is very correct that you do not feel comfortable to work with him. i guess if you feel to change the guide you may do so. but you will have to teach the new guide everything again. which is time consuming for you. but since Mr. Arora knows your work he would have been more easy. This is something that you will have to decide as if you're not comfortable then it is very difficult. Kalimpong is a small town and it takes about 3 hours to reach by car and there are many hotels there to stay, it is a small nice town.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Its this thing where u send someone candy with a message on valentines day So, you write a small message, and somebodies name in it a few days before valentines day, and then the school will give them a small bag of candy with your message on it!

• Everything But The Girl のCome On Ho

Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

• 訳を教えてください

it 以下がよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします! The way we eat now, especially in America, is not only wrong in itself, it produces the appetites which it then so abundantly and lucratively supplies.

• 洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome O

洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home