• ベストアンサー

英語 教えて下さい

SPS700の回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

1。 She is a good girl today.    今日彼女はおとなしい。(単なる客観的描写) 2。She is being a good girl today.     (いつもはやんちゃなのだが)今日は、彼女いい子ぶってる 3。She was a good girl today.     (例えば、一日の終わりに帰宅した夫への報告)きょう彼女いい子してた。

lebera
質問者

お礼

んー、どれもありなんですかね…?解答有り難うございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• 正答の理由が不明です。。。

ある入試問題で Mary is a good singer, but today she ( ) badly. 1 sings 2 is singing  3  sang 4 was singing とあり正解が2でした。 解説には is は恒常的で 「今日だけ」という限定の意味となるので2ということでした。 限定の意味で「メアリーはいつもはすばらしい歌手だが、今日は酷く歌った。」や 「ひどく歌っていた。」とその当日との対比ではおかしいでしょうか?

• 英語でわからない問題があります。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。というものです。4問わからないものがあります。 (1) a. I like the moon better than any other celestial body. b. I like the moon ( ) ( ) all the celestial bodies. (2) a. She is the loveliest girl I have ever met. b. I have never met ( ) ( ) lovely girl as she. c. She is ( ) ( ) any other girl I have ever met. (3) a. He said that he was happy to meet us that day at that memorable party. b. He said, "( ) ( ) happy to meet ( ) ( ) at ( ) memorable party." (4) a. He said to her, "Will you attend the party tomorrow?" b. He asked her ( ) she ( ) attend the party ( ) ( ) ( ). 問題多くてごめんなさい><1つでも分かる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。  

• 中2英語 教えてください

1.The sea is very clear there. 2.The sky is very clear today. thereとtodayの訳仕方です。 1.の私訳 a.そこの海はとても澄んで居ます。 b.その海はとても澄んで居ます。 c.そこにある海はとても澄んで居ます。 d.そこは海がとても澄んで居ます。 There is very clear sea.これと言い換える事もできますか。 2.の私訳 a.今日の空はとても澄んで居ます。 b.今日,空はとても澄んで居ます。 Today's sky is very clear.これならaですよね。 海や空を修飾しているのか、「澄んでいる」を修飾しているのか。 教えてください。

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 英語 教えて下さい

I suspect that rather than machine problems, the problem is with the repair man.Do you know anybody who can do the job? Jim is a good man with tools. ( )him lately? (1)Did you see (2)Have you seen(3)Do you see(4)Are you seeing ( )に入るのは(1)から(4)の中でどれでしょうか?理由も教えて下さい。

• 自然な英語の会話をお願いできますか?

お世話になります。 She is the girl who is playing tennis. という英文が答えになる質問文を作っていただけませんか? 私は, Who is Miki? という英語を考えたのですが,普通はShe is playing tennis.となるのではと思います。 またあえて上の文を使うにしても She is the one playing tennis. となるのではないかと思うのです。もちろんshe=girlも明らかだし,あきらかに一番上の英文はおかしいのではないかと思います。 一番上の英文が答えになるような会話ってありますか? 少し加筆修正をしていただいても構いませんので,お願いできますか?

• I never wasとI was never

I never wasとI was neverの違いを教えてください。 海外のサイトで同様の質問を見つけましたが、いまいち理解できませんでした。 I never was a good cook. Possible context: Lisa's mother-in-law has pressured her to prepare Thanksgiving dinner for the extended family. Lisa has reluctantly agreed. She made an honest try but made a key mistake and the turkey was a failure. "Well, you know, I never was a good cook." I was never a good cook. Possible context: Margaret, in her eighties and living in a nursing home, is being interviewed by a gerontology student. She confides to the student, "I was never a good cook."

• 英語問題8問を教えてください。

英語問題8問を教えてください。 I.次の英文の意味が同じようになるようにしなさい。 (1)Having no money with me ,I can't see the movies. I have no ( )( )see the movies. (2)He put on his overcoat ,and he went off. ( )( )on his overcoat ,and he went off. (3)Not finding any work,he walked about the city streets. ( ) he ( )find any work,he walked about the city streets. (4)As the little girl was left behind ,she began to weep. ( ) behind ,the little girl began to weep. (5)Weather permitting,we will go on a picnic. ( )it is ( ), will go on a picnic. II.文法的な誤りを訂正しなさい。 (6)Seeing from a distance,it looked like a human face. (7)Being a fine day,I went for a walk. (8)Knowing not where the station was ,I asked a woman the way. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• beingについておしえてください

The patients who are too sick to sit up are being assisted by the orderlies.とThe car that was struck in the intersection yesterday is being repaired today.の2つの文章の中にbeingがありますが、どうしてbeingとなるのでしょうか?この場合のbeingとはどういう役割となるのでしょうか?