• ベストアンサー

In the earlier daysの訳は?

いつもお世話になります。  以下の場合、なんと訳せばよいのでしょうか。  In the earlier days, one of the main reasons of international conflicts was territorial expansion.  宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

「草創期(草分け時代)においては、国際紛争の主だった理由の一つが植民地の拡大であった」

ryoooooota
質問者

お礼

昨晩に続き、ありがとうございます。なるほど。草創期と訳すのですね!ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• earlierについて

度々申し訳ございませんが、以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 A few days earlier I was at the other extreme. (1)比較でもないのにどうして earlierになるのでしょうか? (2) earlierはA few daysを後置修飾しているのでしょうか? (3)A few days earlierはどのように訳したらよろしいでしょうか? earlierの使い方がわからいものでお教えいただけないでしょうか。

• It was raining earlier in the day o

It was raining earlier in the day over here, but it cleared up by nighttime. この文の"over here" は、"こちらでは"と言うように訳していいんでしょうか? "こっちは、朝早くから一日中雨でした。でもよるになって、天気は回復しました" このような翻訳で合っていますょうか?調べてみたら"こっちでは"ではなく"こっちに"と言う表現しか見当たりませんでした。この文はどう訳すべきでしょうか?どなたか宜しくお願い致します。

• Earlier this monthについて

いつもお世話になっています。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 Earlier this month, she sent me a proposal similar to yours. (1)Earlierと比較級になっているのは、 「今現在より前」のことだからで、あっていますでしょうか? 先般、同様のことをこのコーナーでお教えいただき、そのように考えました。 (2)this monthがEarlierを修飾しているのでしょうか? 先般、a few days earlier という文は、a few days がearlierを修飾していると、お教えいただきましたが、今回はearlierの位置が逆なのでわからなくなりました。 同様の質問で恐縮でございますが、もしよろしければお教えの程どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• if not earlierなど

以下の文章がよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。とくに、if not earlier, in a just society, run out of the state on a railなどがわかりません。よろしくお願いします! The history of law enforcement in New Mexico—dating back to the days of the Wild West, if not earlier—is littered with the names of men who, in a just society, would have been run out of the state on a rail instead of given a badge and a gun. http://thewest.gawker.com/new-mexico-sheriff-and-son-indicted-for-pistol-whipping-1625218698

• 日本語訳お願いします。

There were increasing conflicts over diminishing resources resulting in a state of almost permanent warfare. Slavery became common and as amount of protein available fell the population turned to cannibalism. One of the main aims of warfare was to destroy the "ahu" of opposing clans. A few survived as burial places but most were abondoned. ahuは祭壇のことらしいです。

• inについて

He was honest, clean, and clever. But one very important quality in men of good position he had never learnt , and that quality was politeness. in men of good position のところがよくわかりません。このinは何ですか? quality in~というかたちはないですよね?よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

On the day of his funeral there was a protest 窶朶pring 3 days earlier" in Belgrade were about 2000 people sang and wag coloured ballons. I know that he was responsible for numerous of deaths, economic crisis, making all of us looking like savages , but i think that noone deserves that on the day of the funeral. Maybe it's the influence of Orthodox christianity on me, but i think that everyone should be, if not sad, then at least not happy when someone dies. It is custom that living should show some respect to the deadman. これはセルビア人からのメールなんですけどミロシェビッチ元大統領の葬儀についてかいてあります。 (1)On the day of his funeral there was a protest 窶朶pring 3 days earlier" in Belgrade were    about 2000 people sang and wag coloured     ballons.の文章で見ての通り文字化けしているんで すが訳として”彼の葬儀の当日に抗議があった。” で次が全くわかりません(>_<) (2)i think that noone deserves that on the day of  the funeral. 葬儀の時は誰であれ悲しいときなので責められないとう かんじでしょうか? (1)の質問自体もわかりにくいかもしれないんですけれど誰かわかる方いたら教えて下さい<(_ _)>

• この主語は複数ですか単数ですか

以下のような文章があり、私はRenovations and expansionは複数なので be動詞がwasではなくwereではないかと思っているのですが、いかがでしょうか。 Renovations and expansion at the city shopping mall was expected to start in coming days. これであってるということでしたら、その理由を教えていただけませんでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• for the dayの訳について

Here’s my fun fact for the day, provided courtesy of Robert Litan, who directs research at the Kauffman Foundation, which specializes in promoting innovation in America: ....  上記の英文を訳すと、 「カウフマン財団」、アメリカにおいて革新を推し進めることを専門とした財団、において調査を指揮する、ロベルト・ライタンが以下のような丁寧な言葉を発したという、興味深い事実がある。 と考えたのですが、for the dayがうまく訳せません。 どのように訳せばよいでしょうか。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

Emerging in the late 1970s, the Amsterdam School’s (AS) most distinctive contribution to international political economy was the systematic incorporation of the Marxian concept of capital fractions into the study of international politics. Contending that politics in advanced capitalist countries takes place in a fundamentally transnationalized space in which the distinction between ‘domestic’ and ‘international’ has blurred, it shows how in this space, politics is structured by competing comprehensive concepts of control. 上記英文のContending that以下を御訳し願います。(典拠は,Bob Jessop & Henk Overbeek eds., Transnational Capital and Class Fractions: The Amsterdam School Perspective Reconsidered, Routledge.)