• ベストアンサー

英語 教えて下さい

Mary's husband stood at her bedside with an unfamiliar expression. =Mary's husband stood at her bedside with an expression which Mary ( ) never ( ) before. ( )の中には何が入るのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

which Mary HAD never SEEN before

lebera
質問者

お礼

教えていただき有り難うございました。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

In 2006 after an altercation at a hotel, Mary went home and torched $10,000 worth of her husband’s clothing in their front yard. In late 2007, Scott and Mary divorced. Despite this, both Scott and Mary have stated they remain friends. In a 2007 interview with Blender Magazine, Scott mentioned that he is a practicing Catholic.

• 英語の問題

1:l saw a horse () cost was brown. (1)which (2)its (3)whose (4)that 2:There was no comment from the two ladies () l thought were sure to protest. (1)of whom (2)who (3)whom (4)whose 3:l never saw Brando again () was a pity. (1)which (2)what (3)whom (4)where 4:John insulted Mary, () l would never do. (1)that (2)which (3)who (4)where 5:() is often the case with her she broke her promise. (1)When (2)As (3)It (4)There 解答と和訳お願いします

• 関係代名詞whichの注意すべき用法?

英文法ビフォー&アフター 改訂新版 豊永彰 著 P239 にある、関係代名詞whichの注意すべき用法の(3)にある、 Mary is not the woman which her mother wants her to be. す という英文が、しっくり来ません。私は Mary is not the woman which her mother wants to be. と、herがなくなってwhichが関係代名詞になるなら納得するのですが、 参考書が間違っているとは思えないので、どなたか分かりやすく文の構造を教えていただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください!お願いします!

tokyo-born 【名前】 may just be graduating from her architecture degree course from Toyko University, but she has already won several awards for her work, and which name her one of the best graduates in Japan. She was awarded a residential design prize in 2008 for her ‘●●●’ composition for multi-family living, while she also won the highest design award at her university the year before that for her coursework. She considers her award-winning design for an apartment complex as her best work so far, even though she is looking forward to more independent work soon after her official graduation. Her dream job would be with ○○○’s practice and her tutor △△△ counts among her main design influences.

• 英語の質問です!

[L. A. Hill, the author of the following passage], wrote a lot of short stories. ュ「He was very good at writing short stories which are seasoned with wit and humor, using expressions easy to understand. ュ」Readers will enjoy the wit and humor expressed between the lines in his stories. ュ、In the following passage [the author] tells about a funny puzzle which a wife has for her husband in order to make him understand that he does not listen to her. の英語の訳をお願いします!!

• 野球英語に詳しい方お願いします。

Sometimes, in a tight game with runners on, digging in at short, ready to break with the ball, a peace I'd never felt before would paralyze the diamond. For a moment of eternal stillness I felt as if I were cocked at the very heart of the Midwest. この文章の中のdigging in at short, ready to break with the ballの部分が わかりません。説明していただけたら非常に助かります。

• 英語の質問です!!

Mary joined Aki`s class as a one-year exchange student from Boston.She was cheerful and quickly blended in with her classmates.Aki, the volleyball club captain, learned that Mary played volleyball,so she took her to practice.After practice,Aki said to Mary,`We`re lucky to have such a good player as you.` Mary replied,`Thanks,but I`m frustrated. I hear there`s a big tournament soon, but you practice as if you (be) not interested in it at all. Shouldn`t we practice more seriously?` Aki and other members felt as if they had been slapped in the face. Nobody had criticized them for this openly.It shook them up, and they started working harder.Aki,however, was a little afraid of Mary`s frankness.One day,Aki praised Mary for her improvent in Japanese.Mary said she owed it to her friends, including Aki.`With out help, my Japanese would not have improved this much. I really appreciate it when you correct my errors.` Aki asked Mary if she felt embarrassed by having her errors pointed out. Mary said,`Of course,not. Sincere advice is always appreciated.` Aki found Mary was not only frank but also ready to receive comments from others. Aki admired Mary, because Mary always did her best and because she was open-minded.They because good friends.When Mary left Japan, both of them wised they had more time together. Aki thought if she were to have a chance to visit Boston, she would like to meet Mary again. 1(be)の語を適切な形に直しなさい。 2they started working harder.の理由を日本語で説明しなさい。 3With out help, my Japanese would not have improved this much.を次のように書き換えるとき、空所に入る適語を書きなさい。 If (  )(  )(  )(  ) for your help, my Japanese would not have improved this much. 4次のaからdについて、本文の内容に合うものには○、合わないものには×を書きなさい。 aMary soon got used to her new class. bMary critized the members of the volleyball club. cAt first Mary`s frankness surprised Aki. dMary didn`t like other people pointing out her mistakes.

• この問題の答えが合ってるか教えて下さい

問題は「John fell in love with Mary at first sight and proposed for her at once,but she turned him down.の誤りの部分を選びなさい」何ですが、答えはproposed for her ではなく proposed to her で合ってますか?

• この英語の問題の答え教えていただきたいです

各組の2つの文を、関係代名詞を用いて一つの文にしろ (1) I have a book . It tells the history of words. (2) Tomoko has an aunt. Her husband is in Europe. (3) The boy is my classmate . You see him at the door.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband’s father died just before we got married, 17 years ago. He had been married to a woman with three daughters of her own, and the two had just had another baby girl at the time of his death. My husband and his brothers had a contentious relationship with their stepmother and stepsisters, and cut them out of their lives entirely after their father’s estate was settled. their father’s estate was settledはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします