• ベストアンサー

訳を教えてください><

無 鉄砲(@without-a-gun)の回答

回答No.2

遠く離れていた(いろいろ経験した)ことは良かったけれど、 こうしてここに戻ってくるのも素敵なことだ。 あのときの集まりは最高だったからなあ。 たぶん、久しぶりに故郷に戻って昔の仲間をなつかしんでいるのだと想像します。

関連するQ&A

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• 英文の訳を教えて下さい。

英文の訳を教えて下さい。 (1)What about you?とHow about you?の違いって。。。。 (2)I see someone I need to talk to. It was nice meeting you.の訳は。。。 (3)I'd better get going.の訳は。。。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 「もう少し画質が良いと、もっと良かった」の訳

投稿された動画に対して 「ありがとう。でも、もう少し画質が良いと、もっと良かった」 と伝えるにはどう書いたらいいですか? 機械翻訳したら 「Thank you. But it would have been better if the image quality was a little better.」 となりましたがこれで伝わるでしょうか?

• 訳の確認なのですが。

So I wish you luck with your move to the new house, and it’s bad luck you couldn’t get a better price for the original one. だから、僕は君が新しい家へ引越し出来ることを祈っているけど、それは、君は運が悪いから、まえの家の値段よりいい値で得る事はできないよ。それとも it’s bad luck you couldn’t get ~は運が悪ければと訳した方がいいのでしょうか? どちらがよいか教えてください。

• たったの1行なのですが・・・

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. これを日本語に訳すとどう書けば 良いのでしょうか?

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• この英文の訳はこれでいいでしょうか?

こんにちは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Ross took the common sense view that it would be better to stay at home. It would have been better to hold the debate during the day. I would have thought it would be better to wait a while. ロスは良識を持ち合わせているからうちに泊まっていくといいでしょう。 今日のうちに議論をするといいでしょう。 もう少し待ったほうがいいと思います。

• 英語

1:If you were to fall from that bridge,it() almost impossible to rescue you. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 2:He would have become a great marathon runner, if it() for his knee problem. (1)was not (2)had not been (3)has not been (4)would not have been 3:Thank you for the kind help you extended to me the other day. I () alone. (1)can't manage (2)can't have managed (3)couldn't manage (4)couldn't have managed 4:I () happy to see him,but I didn't have time. (1)will have been (2)would be (3)will be (4)would have been 5:They got two free tickets to Canada;() they'd never have been able to afford to go. (1)rather (2)but (3)however (4)otherwise 解答と訳をお願いします

• 訳を見てください

訳と質問なんですけど、まず訳を見てください。Eパルとのやり取りでの彼からの返事です。 right now im back at @@@. But this place has really changed. This place was so great when I was here before but now it's really boring. May be it's just in my mine, I don't know. So you have been busy huh? Well I hope you are taking care of yourself........................ @@に戻ったよ。この場所は俺がいた以前はとてもすばらしかった。でも今は本当にたいくつ。 ここまでしか訳せないのですがこの訳であっていますか?ご指摘などございましたら宜しくお願いします。 そしてこの先のmay be からなんですが、私は彼に、 最近は忙しかった。色々あったけど今はもう大丈夫・・・。 と入れたのですが、may be からの訳を教えて下さい。huhとはいっていますがいやみな感じで言っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 訳の添削をお願い致します。

John Galsworthyという作家の『THE CHOICE』という物語を読んでいるのですが、 訳の添削をお願い致します。 *but the one remarkable feature of his perpetual illness was that he was always "better" than he had been. We could not at times help thinking that this continual crescendo of good health should have gradually raised him to a pinnacle of paramount robustness; しかし彼の果てしない病気の一つの注目すべき特徴は、彼はいつもそれまでよりも「よりよくなっている」ということでした。私たちはたまに、彼の健康が継続して徐々に増すことによって、次第に最高の頑丈さに引き上げられたらよかったのにと思わずにはいられませんでした。 (should have +p.p.は~実際には丈夫にはならなかった、ということなのでしょうか。) よろしくお願い致します。 前文です。 To sweep a crossing was not a profession that he himself would have chosen before all others, still it was "better than days not being the 'house---and you were your own master." The climate in those days not being the most suitable for business which necessitated constant exposure to all elements but that of fire, his ailments were proportionally active;