• ベストアンサー

和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英訳の和訳(意味)に困っています。教えて下さい。 I hate when a shower only has 2 options: 3rd degree burns, or skinny dipping in Antarctica になります。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

大やけどするほど熱い湯が出るか、南極の海水ほど冷たい水が出るか、両極端しか出ないシャワーは大嫌いだ。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を見ていただけますか

(1) I think teaching is what i want to do, after graduation you need to do another qualification. (2)This depends on what level you want to teach like high school, university etc. (3)A lot of people once they have a degree, teach English in Japan. I think this could maybe be an option 上記の文を和訳しているのですが(3)が分かりません。 (1)何を教えたいかで卒業後他の資格もいるんです。 (2)高校で教えるのか、大学で教えるのか、というようにレベルによってね。 (3)ここでのdegreeとはどう訳すのが適切か?多くの人がいったん何を持つ? I think this could maybe be an optionのthisとはhave a degreeのことを指すのか、 それともteach Englishどちらを指しているのでしょうか? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします アメリカの学生から送られてきた質問なのですが、後半がよくわかりません… I have another question when it is summer in America, in a month like August. and its winter in Japan, in Japan is it still referred to as august or is it referred to as a winter month like January or December?

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします! THE THEORY OF LOVE の抜粋です。よろしくお願いします。 While there are many answers - the record of which is human history - they are nevertheless not innumerable. The answers depend, to some extent, on the degree of individuation which an individual has reached. In the infant I-ness has developed but little yet. Only to the degree that the child develops his sense of separateness and individuality is the physical presence of the mother not sufficient any more, and does the need to overcome separateness in other ways arise. Many rituals of primitive tribes offer a vivid of this type of solution. In a transitory state of exaltation the world outside disappears, and with it the feeling of separateness from it.

• 短いメールなのですが、和訳をよろしくお願いします。

イギリスに住んでいる友人から以下のようなメールが来ました。 Yh I'm ok just hate bein up at 4in the mornin for work 朝4時に起きたからつらいよーというようなことなのでしょうか?? どなたか和訳をよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳教えてください

Man has always been engaged in a two-fold struggle, with his physical enviroment and with mankind. In general, he has been winning the former and losing the latter. He has gained comfort, convenience and a reasonable degree of physical safety, but he has failed to achieve a peaceful world. He has conquered the elements and created scientific miracles, but he has not learned how to live with his fellow man. 和訳よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳お願いします!!m(._.)m

英語が得意な方和訳お願い致します! i feel the same way. But even when your in japan. i still feel your presense around.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Britain, with 61.9 million people, has about 40.6 million people of working age. But together, the 27 countries in the European Union, population 494.9 million, represent a labor pool of about 329.7 million. (Only citizens of Romania and Bulgaria are restricted from working freely in Britain, and they will gain that right in January when temporary restrictions imposed by Britain lapse.)

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の和訳をお願いします。 Consider Z-Card, which sells information and advertising materials mostly in the form of pocket-size foldout cards. The company is privately held, with annual revenue of about £6 million, or $9.3 million, and has a staff of 34. Only 16 are Britons. The rest are mainly from other countries in the European Union.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I paid almost 60 bucks and only received a pack of razor blades. Please send the razor that I paid for or a complete refund is the only option.