• ベストアンサー

英語を直訳で訳して下さい。

This piece tastes of soup meat

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.3

#2です。補足です。 >>すみません。正確には下記の句なので、tastesは名詞だと思います。 This piece tastes of soup meat, and blueberry pie. お言葉を返すようですがこれは名詞ではなくて「動詞」です。     taste は、下記の自動詞の2「~の味がする」と言う意味の動詞です。     http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=taste     s が付いているのは、名詞の複数ではなくて(複数なら前の this も piece も単数ですから道理に合いません)、三人称単数現在の動詞に付く s です。    この一片は、スープ肉と、ブルーベリーパイの味がする。     ますます不可解な味ですね、これいったい何なのですか?

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

SPS700さん ありがとうございます。 そうですね、おっしゃる通り動詞でした。ofに惑わされました。 詳しい説明感謝いたします

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

2さんの回答へのお礼の文からすると この 一口 の味がする スープ 肉、 そして ブルーベリーパイ  ↓ この一口は肉とブルーベリーパイのスープの(ような)味がする って意味じゃないんですかね(・・;) なんだこれクソ不味いな! 的な…

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

mihachi17さん ご丁寧にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.2

#1さんのおっしゃる通り     この一切れはスープ肉の味がする。     スープ肉は、極上ではありませんので、褒め言葉ではないですね。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

すみません。正確には下記の句なので、tastesは名詞だと思います。 This piece tastes of soup meat, and blueberry pie.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • koala3512
  • ベストアンサー率23% (170/712)
回答No.1

この欠片はスープの肉の味です。 直訳です。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

すみません。正確には下記の句なので、tastesは名詞だと思います。 This piece tastes of soup meat, and blueberry pie.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 教科書の直訳

This local tea tastes really nice を直訳して『この土地の茶の味は本当に美味しい』と訳しても正解ですか。

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) I’ve worried about my son’s meals lately. He usually reluctant to eat fish, meat, and vegetables. He likes fruits and staple food such as bread, noodle, rice…. I’m worried that this way would harm my son’s health and growth, so I force food into his mouth every time. I thought that I needed to idea that he could eat nourishment, so I made special soup. I put fish, meat ,mushroom , and vegetables to this soup. He rather eats this soup so I often make this special soup. I ‘m worried ,however, that he will perhaps become no sense of taste if he continues eating this soup.

• 英語の質問です!!

英語の質問です!長文の訳はしなくていいです。 Japan exported eighty-three million packs of instant ramen in 2004. The amount of instant ramen eaten in Japan. Most of the billions of packs eaten in the world every year are made in the countries where they are eaten. The instant noodles have been changed to fit in with the tastes and eating habits of the local people all over the world. For example, most instant ramen is chickin-soup based in the US, while tomato-flavored and cheese-flavored ramen are popular in Brazil. In Europe, The soup is a bit thicker, and both chicken and tomato flavors are popular, Spices are Very important in Asian countries, so instant ramen sold in China is flavored with Chinese spice, While that sold in Thailand tastes like traditional tom yum soup. Flavor is not the only thing we should think about when selling instant ramen in other countries. For religious reasons, Hindus do not eat beef, and Muslims do not eat pork. Therefore, Vegetarian ramen is made in India, where Hinduism and Islam are the two major religions. 1The instant noodles have been changed to fit in with the tastes and eating habits of the local people all over the worldについて (1)文中のhave been changed は現在完了の何用法か答えなさい。 (2)文中のtastesと同じ意味を示すものを1つ選びなさい。 a.This chocolate has a bitter taste. b.This food doesn‘t agree with my taste. c.Nancy has bad taste in clothes. 2Spices are Very important in Asian countries, so instant ramen sold in China is flavored with Chinese spice, While that sold in Thailand tastes like traditional tom yum soup.について (1)whileの意味を書きなさい。(2)下線部のthatがさしている語句を抜き出しなさい。 3Flavor is not the only thing we should think about when selling instant ramen in other countries.について (1)whenとsellingの間に省略されている語を抜き出しなさい。when( ) ( ) selling. 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。(1)I went to the bookstore, where I met my homeroom teacher.(2)I went to the bookstore,where I bought several books.

• 英語の数量をあらわす表現について

英語の数量をあらわす表現について ワインなどボトルに入った飲み物だったら a bottle of~とか言いますが、 例えば、箱入りのお菓子や、ケースに入った缶詰めは、その名詞の前に何かつけるのですか? I bought soupでは変ですか? また、液体洗剤や柔軟剤を買ったときは、ただ I bought laundry detergent and softener.で いいのでしょうか?またボトルや袋で表現が異なったりしますか?  常にa cup of~  a peace of~とかつけずI bought wine today.とかでも十分通じますか?

• 英文を直訳で

This type of event is what the years of training were for. [こうしたことのために何年もトレーニングを積んできた] となっていますが、直訳で、文法説明もお願いします。

• piece

piece a piece of~ は辞書に数えられない名詞を数えるときに用いるとありました。 ただこんな文もあったんです a piece of this peach 訳は この桃の一切れ です。 でもthis peachって数えられるじゃないですか。 これってどういうことなんでしょうか。 一切れ、を表すときはCの名詞もくるってことですか・・・? 教えてください

• 直訳してもらえませんか?困っています

直訳してもらえませんか?困っています The visual cliff consisted of a table about four feet high with a top made from a places of thick, clear glass. Directory under half of the table(the shallow side) is a solid surface with a red-and-white checkered pattern. Under the other half is the same pattern, but it is sown at the level of the floor underneath the table(the deep side). At the edge of the shallow side, then, is the appearance of a sudden drop-off to the floor although,in reality,the glass extends all the way across. Between the shallow and the deep side is a center board about a foot wide. The process of testing infants using this device was extremely simple. The subjects for this were 36 infants between the ages of 6 months and 14 months. The mother of the infants also participated. Each infant was placed on the center board of the visual cliff and was then called by the mother first from the deep side and then from the shallow side. In order to compare the development of depth perception in humans with that in order baby animals, the visual cliff allowed for similar tests with other species(without a mother`s beckoning, however). These animals were placed on the center board and observed to see if they could discriminate between the shallow and deep sides and avoid stepping off "the cliff". You can imagine the rather unique situation in the psychology labs at Cornell University when the various baby animals were brought in for testing. They includes chicks, turtles, rats, lambs. kids(baby goats, that is), pigs, kittens, and puppies. One has to wonder if they were all testing on the same day! Remember, the goal of this research was to examine weather depth perception is learned or innate. What makes this method so ingenious is that it allowed that question to at least begin to be answered.

• 英語を教えてください。

次の各文のかっこに適語を選んでください。 (1)My coffee ( ) rather sweet. 1,feels 2,tastes 3,looks 4,sounds (2)This work doesn't ( ). 1,cost 2,deserve 3,go 4,pay (3)He ( ) the book on the desk. 1,laid 2,lay 3,kayed 4,lied (4)The weight of the snow ( ) the roof to fall in. 1,made 2,had 3,caused 4,let これを解いてみると (1)3 (2)4 (3)1 (4)2

• 英語の問題

1:そのカフェテリアの料理は、値段が高い上に、ひどい味だ Besides belong expensive,the food of the cafeteria tastes (b ). 2:このエンジンは、はっきりした原因もなく、調子が悪くなることがある。 Sometimes this engine will (g ) wrong without any apparent cause. 3:わたしはあの種のばかげた音楽には耐えられない。I can't (s ) that kindof silly music. ()に入る単語です

• 直訳してもらえませんか??

直訳してもらえませんか?? Harlow`s claims notwithstanding,do you think it`s appropriate to view humans as having the same attachment(or love)processes as monkeys? There has been some research to support the view that the attachment of human babies to their caregivers does indeed go well beyond simply fulfilling biological needs. It has been shown that greater skin-to-skin contact between a mother and her very young infant enhances attachment(Kjaus&Kennell,1976). However, the attachment process develops much more slowly in humans:over the first six month compared with the first few days for monkeys. In addition,only approximately 70% of children appear to be security attachment to an adult at one year old(Sroufe,1985). There are many people, past and present, who would affair criticisms of Harlow`s work based on the ethos of performing such experiments on infant monkeys. The question raised is this :Do we as humans have the right to subject monkeys(or any animal) to potentially harmful situations for the sake of research? In the case of Harlow`s research, there are sensible arguments on both sides. One of the ways science judges the ethics of such research is by examining the potential benefits to people and society. Whether you feel that this study was ethical or not, the finding have affected humans in several positive ways. Some of these relate to issues of institutionalized children,adoption,and child abuse.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ASUSのBIOSアップデートには数種類の方法がありますが、最も安全で簡単な方法は「USB BIOS Setup Utility」を利用することです。
  • ASUSのMB(PRIME B460M-K)が「USB BIOS Setup Utility」機能をサポートしているかどうかを確認する方法を教えてください。
  • 記事には「USB BIOS Setup Utility」を使用すると第11世代のCPUが使用できなくなるとの誤った情報がありますが、実際には適切な設定で使用することができます。現在のMBのME FW Versionが14.5.12.1111で、BIOSのVersionが1620(2021年7月9日)ですが、最新のBIOSのVersionは1620(2021年8月5日)です。現時点ではVersionが同じなので更新は必要ありませんが、日付が微妙に異なるのは製造やリリースのタイミングの違いによるものです。
回答を見る