• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:fecebook にて 警告メッセージ。 翻訳)

Facebookで表示された警告メッセージの意味とは?

noname#236274の回答

• ベストアンサー
noname#236274
noname#236274
回答No.1

Becauseからの文章を読む限り「30日間は友達でない人のポストにはコメントできない」ではないかと思います。 あまりFacebookの使い方がわかってないので違うかもしれませんが参考までに。

hakatamasahiro
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 やはり、そうですよね~

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳おねがいします

困ってます 以下翻訳できるかた おねがいできますでしょうか? HERE, AT WILLOW CREEK, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU AS OUR RESIDENT. YOUR OPINION COUNTS. RECENTLY,SOME MAINTENANCE WAS DONE IN YOUR APRTMENT. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF: YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS THE MAINTENANCE TECH WAS RESPECTFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS THER ARE ANY COMMENTS YOU MAY HAVE CONCERNING THE JOB/S PERFOMED KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING THE NEED OF OUR RESIDENTS IS VERY INPORTANT TO US . PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FILL THIS FORM OUT AND RETURN IT TO US OR CALL ASHLEIGH OR PHYLLIS AT 736-0173 AND LET US KNOW!

• 翻訳お願いします・・・

海外の人とネットでやりとりしたんですが、翻訳してもわかりません 「I apreciate that! Thanks for trying and best of lucks for you!」 とコメントされたのですが。 翻訳サイトで翻訳したら、 「私はそれをapreciate !あなたのためにlucksのと最高をしようとしてくれてありがとう!」 さっぱりわかりません。

• 翻訳のお願い

自分のウェブサイトの以下のコメントが投稿されていましたが、自分の粗末な英語力と翻訳機だけでは意味が理解出来ませんでした。 in.uk.comという掲示板サイト(?)のリンクが添付されていましたが、これはスパム的なコメントでしょうか。 Very good website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

• ショップからのメッセージを翻訳してください。

インターネットで商品を購入したところショップから以下のようなメッセージが来ました。注文が正しいかどうかの確認のように思えますが英語の翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 また、このメッセージに対する返答例がありましたらあわせてお願いします。 Thank you very much for the order! The charge for your order is ok, but since this is an international order we are always extra careful. Did you enter the correct billing address on file for you with Visa? We will be checking with your credit card bank today, but when we have the correct information it speeds up the process. This is for our records since you are a new customer due to the High amount of Fraud. Please reply soon so your order is not delayed. We hope you can appreciate that we are just being cautious.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 The same holds true for film, text, or anything that can be digitized. Second, we can make as many copies of a digital representation as we wish, and every copy is identical to the original. 翻訳お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

下記の文章の翻訳をお願い致します。 We advise contacting the manufacturer directly for any troubleshooting you may require. They would best understand the idiosyncrasies of their product as well as any potential software or hardware conflicts. Should it be determined that the product is defective, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the item and we will tell you how to go about replacing the unit.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、内容が中途半端かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What you make of the future is influenced by your own character and actions, decisions and circumstances, you can help or hinder it, make it go right or go wrong, We are not hopeless toys of destiny, we each have a part in shaping our fate. sometimes consciously, but sometimes unconsciously just by being the person we are. All that the soul mate readings does is show you a vision of the future, the rest is up to you.

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。 thank you for your cooperation and we have submitted them to our Product Department. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any news, all right? Please allow us some time handling this for you, okay? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Any further questions or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.