回答No.1

この包みにモデルを追加したよって言いたかったんだ。

nasake005
質問者

お礼

毎度ながら有難う御座います! 大変助かっております!

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈に関して質問

下記の英文で I pray to Christ to say, 'Thank you for this day and my family and my health,' and now that I'm older I’ve added, ‘Please illuminate me. 1. I'm older I’ve addedとは、どのような意味ですか。 2.that I'm older I’ve added,は、(I pray to Christ to say)that I'm older I’ve added,という ことですか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

少し長めですが、和訳をお願いいたします。 Now, at the end of this virtual visit, I ask the mother if there’s anything else I can do for her today. She says no, she’s set, she just wanted to know if she should bring her baby to the emergency room, and she’s relieved she doesn’t have to. I say great, that she should feel free to call us back if she has any other questions.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Just wanted to say thank you to the state of Tennessee for finally changing your liquor laws. I can now buy wine on a Sunday. Jesus would’ve wanted me to have it that way

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **You could also say "I think movie making is very complicated." "Movie making" = the process of making a movie. I think you might be able to say this with other things too (cake making, song making etc.)... I'm not sure though. **"Only 3 months?" isn't technically a complete sentence, but a sentence like that is fine to write in a letter or to say while talking to someone. If you wanted to actually make it complete you could say "It only took you 3 months?" You probably knew all this anyway, but I wanted to clarify just in case. The only place where it would probably matter for you to make it a complete sentence is if you were writing an English paper. **"I have listened to it." is grammatically correct, but it's much more common to simply say "I have," if someone asks you if you've done something. Just like "Only 3 months?" though, "I have" is not a complete sentence. Again, it's probably not a big deal unless you're doing something where grammar is really important.

• 和訳、間違ってる所直してください

Still plan to visit 12gatsu, I wish it was sooner まだ12月に滞在する予定は、早ければって望んだけど (I wish の望みとIt wasの過去で早ければよかったという後悔になりますか?) ・・・・・・・・・・・ This means that YOU are interesting, but I'm sure you meant to say that you are INTERESTED in ENGLISH AND FINNISH. この意味というのはあなたはおもしろい、しかし、あなたが言う英語とフィンランド語を面白いという意味は私はわかっているよ。 So You should say "...but I am interested (in those languages). Hope that helped だからあなたはいわないといけない、しかしわたしは興味があるの(あれらの言語)助けたよ お願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 和訳希望

This came super quick, delivery is great. I have been on prescription sleeping pills for two years, and wanted to try a more natural sleep aid. Tried this last night and it really works, so well, that i think i can only use the Valerian Root for sleeping from now on. Could feel when it kicked in, and had a great sleep. On opening the bottle, the smell is quite strong, but do not let that put you off. I am so happy to have at last found a good, natural sleeping aid. Will definitely buy from this seller.

• 和訳お願いします。

先週友達とのチャットでこんなsentenceが出てきました。 -i have to go very soon..but it has been so long that i wanted to say hello before we did:) この、最後のbefore we didについてです。 この友人はracerでまもなく大会に向けて出発するところでした。 私は二つの意味に解釈できると思います。 (1)私と友人が長い間chatをしないでいた状況 we=私と友人  「こんなに長い間“音沙汰なし”になる前に連絡したかったよ!」みたいな・・・。 (2)「まもなく行われるレースに出る前に」 we=友人やその他raceに出場する人たち 「ずっと話してなかったからraceに行く前にあなたと話したかったんだっよ!」というニュアンス そしてdidはwanted to say...で過去形になっているのでその時制の一致のよるものかな...と。 native speaker はどう受け取りますか? あと left overs という言葉についても良かったら教えてください。 友人はextra とかrest of something before the last time, last meal,,, と教えてくれました。

• 訳が正しいか教えて下さい。

「私は、それだけ言いたくてあなたにメールしました」は I wanted nothing but to say that much and sent a E-mail to you. で正しいでしょうか?