• ベストアンサー

訳してください。

are the girls cute tell me about the girls i can’t get girls over here so よろしくお願いします。

noname#147761
noname#147761
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

クエスチョンマークや、ピリオド等が抜けている文章なのではないでしょうか? are the girls cute? tell me about the girls! i can’t get girls over here so... 仮にこのような文章であれば、「女の子は可愛いい?女の子について教えてよ! ここには、女の子がいないから...」となると思います。前後の文章とかみ合えば 良いのですが。

noname#147761
質問者

お礼

素早く教えてくださりありがとうございました! 勉強になりました! 私はどこが省略されてるのかもわからなかったので助かりました。 またわからなかった時は教えてください^^

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

Me too I also just wake up Still can consider morning in malasia Don't worry about marriage Are u Still young No wonder you are face looks cute どうか、宜くお願い致します

• tell me about it

ほらね (分かっていたよ) という意味でtell me about itというのを使うようですが、以下のフレーズも同じように使えるのでしょうか? - I can tell. - No doubt. また、これらフレーズはフォーマルでは使えないと考えていいでしょうか?

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

外国の人とメールやっていて How are you? I hope you have free time. Am I not very annoying? If I am very annoying you can tell me about it. May you write me if you have free time? I'll be glad very much!! Good luck! ってメール来たのですがどういう意味でしょうか?? 後、please messange me so we can talkってどういう意味なんでしょう?? 英語まったく分からないもので… お手数掛けますが、日本語訳お願いします!!

• 訳の修正

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、ちょっと意味が分りません。数人女の子が話かけてくるけど、私は話したくない。ということはなんとなく分ったのですが・・・すいませんが訳を教えて下さいおねがいしあmす。My first day out here wasn't bad at all. I saw a lot of people around here! A couple a girls tried to talk to me and I didn't want to talk them. I miss you so much, that I wanted you to be here with me! 私が戻ったら私と私の誕生日を祝えたらいいな。もしむりならいいよ。これしか分りません。I hope that when I get back, you would be able to celebrate my birthday with me! If you don't, I understand. I could write you on, and on, and on,but I am about to go to sleep.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 英文の構造について

英作文の勉強をしています 君が空港に迎えに来る心配をしなくてもいいように、お宅までの道順を教えてくれませんか? Please don't worry about picking me up at the airport. I can get your place by myself if you could tell me the way. という英文の 「if you could tell me the way」というところのcouldはどういった意味を持つのでしょうか?Could you tell me the way~?というのと関係があるのでしょうか?それとも仮定法でしょうか? 教えていただければ幸いです 宜しくお願いします

• 何かを心配?

いつも初心者な質問で申し訳ないのですが英訳お願い致します。 イギリスの方で何か心配してるみたいなのですが 何を心配しているのでしょうか?関税でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 i am worried about it getting to me in the U.K are you sure i want have to pay any charges if it gets here i am just worried about it not getting here can you prommiss me it will get here thank you!!

• 和訳お願いします

But I know I’ll never let you go Tell me why I can’t stop thinking about you The way you turn me on, and on…… この英文の意味がわかりません わかる方がいれば和訳よろしくお願いします>_<

• pockey

こんにちは。カナダ人の友達との会話なのですが、私は以下のようなことが言いたかったのですがうまく言えませんでした。一応自分で考えてみたのですが、通じるか(自然に聞こえるかという観点で)見ていただけますでしょうか。 他におもしろい言い方があったら教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 友人:ポッキーこっちでも売ってるよ、日本よりは(値段が)高いけど。 私:ホント?じゃあカナダに行ってもポッキーが食べたくて泣きわめく必要なさそうだね(笑) "You can get pockey over here. They are a bit more expensive though." "Really? Then, when I'm in Canada, I wouldn't get crazy dying for pockey."

• Can you help me?

I am a foreigner in Fukuoka, and now I am finding the job here. I wrote a sentence about my interest, can you help to translate it into a cute Japanese way? Thank you very much! ** My hobby is video games. Because I can experience magic things and get relax from games. They are fantastic to me. I am a person with strong curiosity. Different games give my different life experience and make me live more active in the real world.