• ベストアンサー

海外の会社からの見積もり依頼メールで…

海外の会社から、新規システムの見積もり依頼が来ました。 分野はITシステム開発です。 そこで、下記の内容がわからなかったのですが、どなたかご教授お願いいたします。 ・your company's contractual Terms and costing: Fixed/Time and Material/Combination? ・Length of Time in Business ・Length of Time in Industry

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。・your company's contractual Terms and costing: Fixed/Time and Material/Combination?     貴社の契約条件及び経費: 一定額、時間(=人件費)+材料費、あるいは折衷案 2。 Length of Time in Business 営業年数 3。 Length of Time in Industry (ITシステム開発)分野での年数     1の意味はあなたの会社ではどのように契約を結ばれますか、決まった金額の枠内ですか、開発にかかる時間と材料費が基準ですか、それとも前二者の折衷方式ですか、と聞いているのだと思います。     2。は会社設立からの時間(年数)     3 は、この種の事業での時間(年数) かと思います。

bornless
質問者

お礼

迅速な回答ありがとうございます! 特に1番がわからなかったのですが、聞いてみればなるほど確かに! 本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳お願いします!

In the age of abundance, the apparent availability of virtually all material necessities tended to lead people to expect speedy gratification of their desires and to have little sense of the length of time over which people in other times and places had had to wait in order to have some of their more basic material needs satisfied. お願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の翻訳お願いします(__)

another(very obvious)differece between short-term and long-term memory is in the length of time for which information is remembered.much information(e.g.,our own names;the names of our parents and friends)remains in long-term memory for a lifetime,whereas information in short-term memory is lost rapidly. 翻訳お願いします(__)

• 決算報告書の文ですが、訳をおしえてください。

下記決算報告書の一部分なのですが、意味がさっぱりわかりません。自分なりに和訳してみると意味が通じない文になってしまいます。 どういう意味なのでしょうか。教えて下さい。 DIRECTOR'S INTERESTS IN CONTRACTS No contract of significance to which the Company, its ultimate holding company or a subsidiary of its ultimate holding company was a party and in which a director of the Company had a material interest, whether directly or indirectly, subsisted at the end of the year or at any time during the year.

• lengthとterms

The uncertainty surrounding the length and terms of his stay has caused tension in my relationship with my boyfriend, and more than a few fights. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2039297?fs とあったのですが、lengthもtermsの同じ「期間」ではないのでしょうか?何か違いはあるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳のご協力をお願いします><。

This explained why the terms of trade – the number of sacks of coffee, say, necessary to buy a Singer sewing machine – had for the previous half century moved in favor of the exporters of industrial products and against those of raw material or agricultural producers. Latin Americans had to run faster and still lost ground. Indeed, in the example at hand, Latin Americans had to sell only six sacks of coffee or wheat in 1900 to buy a sewing machine, but in 1939 the same machine cost ten sacks. Here then, was a central explanation for Latin America’s continued “underdevelopment,” a term that gained popularity in the 1940s. The solution was crecer hacia adentro, or inward directed growth, the policy of state assisted industrialization, or even state owned industries, behind the high walls of protective tariffs. This was a project designed to produce at home those things previously imported – in the language of the time, import substitution industry. Local industry would thus eventually absorb the underemployed rural population, which would in turn, it was believed, drive up the prices for Latin American raw material exports. These policies, put into effect in all of the major Latin American countries, led to spectacular results in economic output and consumption patterns in the 1950s and 1960s.

• 日本語訳をお願いします

ある日、取引先("ABC社"とします)から下記のような文章が送られてきたのですが解りかねるため、日本語訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?保守契約の値上げのような雰囲気がするのですが、正確な意味が恥ずかしながら解りません。 As a common practice for enterprise software companies, ABC started from December 2015 to include CPI(Consumer Price Index) in its maintenance renewal quotes. CPI is applied to all maintenance renewals, based on the country and contractual terms. Please note that in the absence of contractual terms the global minimum is 5%. The CPI represents the changes in the price level of a market basket of consumer goods and services purchased by ABC customers and partners. CPI is calculated as percentage from the current maintenance quote. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 海外の通販会社からのメール訳して下さい。

通訳ソフトによると銀行の情報を教えて欲しいとの事の様ですが、カード会社に連絡した所、相手方にはカード番号と名前、有効期限が記載されていれば銀行の情報などいらないはずとの事で訳がわかりません。 こんな手紙が来た場合にはどう私は相手に返せば良いのでしょうか? ちなみにFAXで返事を送る事になっているのですが、海外に日本からFAXする場合も普通に番号を入れれば届くものなのでしょうか?英語がわからずはじめての経験でしたので戸惑ってばかりです。トラブルがないようにしたいです。 We are unable to process your order at this time until we get in touch with you. Your bank does not provide address verification. In order to process your order please fax us a credit card statement (bill from your bank) just showing your name, address, and card number. Thank you and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Mars in considered afflicted when he is in the second house. This increases the possibility of discord in marriage, or quarreling about money and expenditure. He may think you extravagant, or spend too much. In romance you are attracted by men who can give you nice possessions and material things. But money runs too quickly through your hands, and while riches will come and go, the wealth will seldom seem to continue for any length of time.

• 海外子会社の増資

部分的にわからないとこがあるので教えてください。 1. Your Japanese Headquarters (i.e. holding company) should sign the application for shares and also the shareholders' resolution of the HK subsidiary in the capacity of the shareholders 取締役会議事録に発行株式数を銘記していないとだめなのでしょうか。サインというのは代表者のサインか 2. The HK subsidiary must hold board minutes. If the directors of the HK subsidiary are also directors of the Japanese holding company and are residing in Japan, the directors should act in the capacity of the HK subidiary and pass board resolutions to approve the allotment of shares. Theoretically, the directors of the Japanese holding company should also have approved the capital increase in a board meeting, if board minutes are available, please also let us have a copy for records. The document does not have to be signed in front of a notary public as this is only for internal record purpose. There is no need for the absent directors to arrange power of attorney as long as there is sufficient number of directors who can constitute a quorum for meetings. However, we do need a copy of the remittance advice showing that money has actually been remitted from the holding company to the HK subsidiary otherwise we cannot state in the Form SC1 that the shares are paid. 子会社があるHKの会社の増資に関する取締役会議事録が 必要で欠席した取締役の委任状までは必要ない。とすれば、形式的な取締役会の議事録でいいのでしょうか。

• 口座を作ってくれという海外メール?

こんにちは。 このごろ、妙なメールが舞い込みます。差出人は今回はスイスの人ですが、アフリカからの時もあります。 共通しているのは、大量の金があり、(自分にとっての)国外の銀行に口座をつくってくれる人を探している、ということらしいのです。お金は、死んだ夫、または父などの遺産だったり、また、イラクの廃屋で拾った大金、ということもあります。国外に持ち出せなくて?困っているように書いてあります。。 きっとこういうメール受け取っている人もおられると思います。いったいこれはなんなのじゃ?文面通りのことなのか、他意があるのか、、、なにか御存知の方、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 I am just back from Iraq where in the cause of performing our duties we found in a box a large amount of money in cash in an abandoned house, I reached an agreement with the members of my team whom are UN officials(two in number)and we agreed to keep this money to ourselves and they moved the box out of Iraq to Europe(with their immunity as UN officials they are not searched at borders or airports) Now, I am in need of a reliable and trustworthy person or company overseas whom I can confidently work with. My work does not permit me to own a foreign bank account or any personal business until retirement. I have the honor to confide this information in you and to request for your pleasure to assist to receive and secure the money in your account, pending our retirement from service.