• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

The fish had no defense against Thalassomedon―they didn't see the huge animal until it was too late!

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

魚にはサラソメドンに対して防御が全くありませんでしたー彼らがその巨大な動物を見た時は手遅れでした! ☆後半部分 直訳すれば「手遅れになるまで彼らはその巨大な動物を見ませんでした」です。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(^O^)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

The Stalker Thalassomedon was a sea monster with a very long neck. It also had a special means of catching fish: it carried stones in its stomach! These helped keep the largest portion of its body down in the dark water while the long neck slowly rose up toward the fish. The fish had no defense against Thalassomedon―they didn't see the huge animal until it was too late!

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Thalassomedon was a sea monster with a very long neck. it also had a special means of catching fish : it carried stones in its stomach! there helped keep the largest portion of its body down in the dark water while the long neck slowly rose up towards the fish. the fish had no defense against Thalassomedon they did not see huge animal until it was too late!

• 和訳をお願いします。

In the early summer of 1492, three ships left Spain. The crew were apprehansive because they didn't know where they were going. The captain didn't tell them where they would land.Columbus told his crew that they would be arriving in Asia in a few months. He had no idea he was going to land on another continent-a land that didn't appear on European maps. 少し長いですが、特にwould....,とwas going toの訳がいまいちわかりません。訳せる方よろしくお願いします。

• 解らない部分の訳をお願いします

解らないところが有るので訳をおねがいします 水族館内での出来事です She pressed her face up against the glass, squashing her nose. It would have looked funny to the dolphns, had the noticed, which they didn't. None of the fish ever noticed her. 解らないのは「had the noticed, which they didn't.」の部分です よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

Why were fish probably not very afraid of Thalassomedon? The fish didn't see Thalassomedon as it came near. The fish were friendly with Thalassomedon. The fish were also predators, not just prey. The fish did not have very long necks.

• 和訳と構文解説をお願いします

But I was flattered and I was too young to have learned to say no to a woman. (Few men,I may add,learn this until they are too old to make it of any consequence to a woman what they say. 上記文章のuntil以下の訳と構文解説をお願いしたく存じます。

• until と beforeについて

中級の書き換え問題です。__部分に、outを使って(1)の文を(2)に書き換えるというものです。 (1) It was already too late when I discovered the truth. (2) I didn't _________________it was too late. 問題集に書いてある空欄の答えは、find out the truth until です。 find out the truth は特に問題ありませんが、 このuntil の箇所を beforeに置き換えることは可能でしょうか?また可能ではない場合はその理由も教えていただけたら大変助かります。 すみませんが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

翻訳機はなしでおねがいします。 Margie made a face. "School? What's there to write about school? I hate school." Margie always hated school, but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end, her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how, all right. After an hour or so, there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen, on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them out in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished, and patted her head. He said to her mother, "It's not the little girl's fault, Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10year level. In feet, the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month, because the history part had not worked.

• 和訳お願いします

Yuri soon found the animal's body leaning against a store in a nearby town. (While he was away, his cousin had sold it to the store owner for two snowmobiles.) Dogs had eaten part of the tail and ear, but overall, it was still in "as close to perfect condition as you can imagine," says scientist Daniel Fisher. With help from the police, the body was taken by helicopter to a museum. The animal was a baby mammoth, and scientists called it Lyuba, after Yuri's wife.

• 和訳がどうしてもわかりません

英文の和訳お願いします The term "popular culture"describes a culture condition that could not have appeared in Western civilization before the late eighteen century. People had always found pleasant ways of diversion,of course,but not until the appearance of mass society in the eighteenth century could popular culture,as one now uses the term,be said to exist. Though no one differentiated between folk and popular culture for another century,it was understood that both were distinct from elite,upper class culture. No one cared,however,about clearly distinguishing among them,for they all had much the same purpose so far as the popular audience was concerned. よろしくお願いします。