• ベストアンサー

American Idol X Factor

In the beginning of the video clip 0.08, the judge: This is a big shot . nakazawa, the performer: okidoki the judge: go for it これは、X ファクターに出演した Cas Haleyの動画です 審査員が開始8秒目に、this is a big shotと言った直後に  何と言っているのかを 教えてください 私には   ナカザワ  と 聞こえます。 もちろん、そんなこと言うわけないですね

• rodste
  • お礼率55% (945/1717)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gaucho7
  • ベストアンサー率56% (73/129)
回答No.1

ナカザワは“Knock that out.” (ナック・ザット・アウト)と言っていると思います。 その意味は「頑張れー」とか「打ち勝てー」になります。 なおこれは「America Got Talent]という番組です。 ご参考まで

関連するQ&A

• American Idol

FOXで放映している「AmericanIdolシーズン5」を毎週見ているものですが、番組中で出演者(ファイルナル)達の歌を集めたCDを発売と出ていましたが、これって日本では購入できないのでしょうか? どのたかご存知の方是非教えて下さい。 [知りたいこと] ・CDのタイトル ・日本での購入の是非 ・もし購入できなら  どこで購入できるのか?いくら? 贅沢な質問ですが是非お願い致します。

• American idol

こんにちは。 スカイパーフェクトTVで放映されている American idol (シーズン5) オープニングテーマで流れている曲のタイトル (できましたらアーティスト名も) ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 寶貝

対不起、我要歌太楽了 Is this song on the video clip a happy song? What is she singing??

• 関係代名詞

「これは私が通っている学校です。」 と言いたいとき This is a school I go to. でよろしいでしょうか?なんかtoで終わるのは不自然な 感じがするのですが・・・ よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語です

But this practice has become so widespread that the working mother is now a not unusual factor このthatは同格ですか???

• 英文が正しいか教えてください。

英文が正しいか教えてください。 Second, I talk about society. Now, society judges a person by external appearances. For example, if my hair is blond, people would judge me and say “she is fool.” I watched one movie when I was 15 years old. The movie story is about blond hair girl. She’s hair is blond. But she is very smart. This is the fact. Now, but, judge a person by external appearances not only people but also society. Society is a big group. We don’t judge a person by external appearances. But I think that we have to change society. If people don’t judge a person by external appearances, we could accept people have many things. That’s why I agree with one should never judge a person by external appearances. 間違っているところなどがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• having a hard go of it とは

英文の意味を教えてください。 I assume that anyone perusing this book is having a hard go of it.

• Cameron Diaz & Kate Winslet Under A

Cameron Diaz & Kate Winslet Under A Table? In this clip, Kate who is an actress from England said "Cameron Diaz could eat me under a table"? What's so funny?

• whichについて

The lease on this apartment is up in a month, after which I suspect the rent will go up. の文でwhichはThe lease on this apartment is up in a month の代名詞ぽいのですが、それならthatでよさそうなのですが、なぜwhichをここで使っているのでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。