• 締切済み

英語がわからず困っています。

英語がわからず困っています。 英語の内容が分からずに,困っています。 フランスでのコンテストに応募しようと思っているのですが 小包の送付,戻しについての内容だとは思うのですが詳細が分からずです。 訳をお願いします。 • a pre-paid parcel (such as Colissimo or Chronopost for entrants living in France) • a parcel accompanied with a cheque or cash in euros covering the full cost of return postage, made payable to the Association villa Noailles, • a parcel combined with a bank transfer covering the full cost of return postage: (International Bank Account Number (IBAN): FR76 4255 9000 3621 0284 7390 707 Bank Identification Code (BIC): CCOPFRPPXXX the transfer must specify that it is for MODE 12 • a pre-paid parcel with a courier * (UPS/DHL/FEDEX or any other courier who will deliver to the country of origin). * The sender must accept the responsibility for any eventual taxes and customs charges. The villa Noailles Association will not take the responsibility for any fees incurred and reserves the right to refuse any dossier where this may occur.

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

・ 前払いの小包 (Colissimo で。ただしフランス在住の人なら Chronopost で) ・ 返信用の郵便料金の全額をカバーするユーロ建ての小切手もしくは現金を Association villa Noailles への支払い用として同封した小包。 ・ 返信用の郵便料金の全額をカバーする銀行間為替を同封した小包: International Bank Account Number (IBAN): FR76 4255 9000 3621 0284 7390 707 Bank Identification Code (BIC): CCOPFRPPXXX  この移動には MODE 12 であることを明示すること。 ・ 宅配便による前払い小包 * (UPS/DHL/FEDEX もしくは出身国への配達を請け負う宅配業者). * 送り手は送付に付随する税額および通関手数料に対する責任を負うこと。 The villa Noailles Association は損害に対する補償はしないし、事故かあってもそれに関する調査書類への記入を拒否する権利を放棄しない。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を訳して下さい

unfortunately, there has been a change of freight charges for your order #054. Due to a second and heavier parcel, freight charges are $300,00 instead of $200,00. The open balance of $100,00 can be paid with the next order. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please find enclosed the invoice for your order. The original invoice will then be in the parcel.

• 翻訳できる方おねがいします。

下記の文面が上手い訳がまったく浮かびません。 契約書の一文です。 Present Agreement does not constitute a partnership,joint venture or association of any kind between the parties or render a party liable for the debts,obligations or liabilities of any other party. A party does not have authority to incur debts or other obligations or liabilities for or on behalf of any other party. ご回答お待ちしております。

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?

• 英語を教えて下さい。

After one year of employment,employees are eligible for (___) vacation. (A)a weekly paid (B)one week paying (C)one week's paid (D)paid for one week 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 英文についての質問です。

My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. I am a horse for single harness, not cut out for tandem or team work. I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or state, to my circle of friends, or even to my own family. These ties have always been accompanied by a vague aloofness, and the wish to withdraw into myself increases with the years. Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men. I lose something by it, to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs, opinions, and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 意味がとれないところを教えてください。 1)My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women.は、 男女の直接的な付き合いに対する要求の著しい欠如、ですか? stood in curious contrast とはどういう意味ですか? (特にcuriousの意味合いが掴みにくいです) 一般的な男女間のことには興味がない、というようなことを言っているのでしょうか? 2)I am a horse for single harness 私はたったひとつの馬具のための馬です(?)とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 単語は調べたのですが、訳すことができません。教えて下さい。

Joe Sr. frequently calls Jack out for his sloppiness and disregard for finances or any kind of responsibility. ★frequently…しばしば、頻繁に ★disregard…注意を払わない、~を無視する ★finance…財産

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします。

税関で荷物がストップしました。その内容だと思います。 I am required to give a receipt / proof of purchase for the hand bag for the amount already claimed by your paperwork. Please include a description that it is a USED handbag with DAMAGE and REPAIRS NECESSARY so that the Customs House understands why the price was low. The invoice also must include that the item was paid in cash or money order as a private sale from Shingo Takenouchi. Please be sure to DATE the form to match the parcel shipping date.

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

If your are comfortable with the security conditions in your neighborhood and it would be acceptable and safe for the UPS driver to leave your package at your door without being signed for, then choose "Ok to leave at my location without being signed for" Otherwise, choose "Someone will sign for this when delivered". The courier will not leave the package unless it is signed for. We are not responsible for costs of packages returned to us that were never signed for or pickup up by the addressee. Note: If you choose to not have the package signed for and its lost or stolen from your property, its your responsibility. Once its been delivered and a tracking number shows it delivered to your location, its out of our hands.

• 一度、自分で訳してみたので、添削お願いします。

submission to this conduct becomes a condition of any person's continued employment or association with SHRK; SHRKでの行為は継続雇用持つ人や協会への提出になります。 submission to or rejection of this conduct becomes the basis for employment decision affecting any person; 提出するか、この行為の拒絶はすべての人に悪い影響を与え、雇用の決定の基盤になる。 this type of conduct creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment. このタイプの行動は、威圧的、敵対的または不快な職場環境を作成します。

• L/Cの和訳

会社でL/Cの和訳を頼まれたのですが、貿易用語が全くわからず困っています(;_;)教えてください!よろしくお願いします!! ・marked "notify applicant" ・a discrepancy fee of JPY7000(or equivalent) should be deducted from the amount claimed or will be deducted from the proceeds of any drawing, if documents are presented with any discrepancy(IES). notwithstanding any instructions to the contrary, this charge shall be for account of beneficiary. in addition, the payment of the relative cable expense, if any, shall also be for account of beneficiary. ・Draft drawn under this credit must be endorsed and contain the clause, drawn under...letter of credit No... ・all banking commissions and charges outside korea, plus reimbursing charges, are for account of beneficiary. ・T/Treimbursement is prohibited ・in one lot by courier service(SWIFT:.....) ・usance bills drawn hereunder are to be negotiated at sight. discount charges are for buyer's account. reimburse yourselves from drawee bank by forwarding the beneficiary's drafts accompanied by certificate which states the date of loading on board, dispatch or taking in charge(shipment) of the merchandise and all terms and conditions of the credit have been complied with. ・advise through bank 長文で申し訳ないです。少しでもいいので、どうかお願いします。