5つの英文法問題とその訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 会議の終わりに、会社の取締役会は新しい会長としてMr. Sungを指名しました。
  • ジャカルタの会議のスケジュールは24時間以内に表示されます。
  • 月末までに、部門の大半の従業員は年次レビューを終えましたが、まだ数人が待っていました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の???のところに入る単語はどれだと思いますか?もし可能であれば、訳も書いていただけると幸いです。 1.At the end of the meeting,thecompany's board of directors ??? Mr.Sung as their new chairman. (A)were named (B)has been named (C)naming (D)named 2.The schedule for the Jakarta conference ??? within 24 hours. (A)was appeared (B)will appear (C)appearing (D)to appear 3.By the end of the month,the majority of the department employees had gone through their annual reviews,although a few were still ???. (A)waits (B)waited (C)waiting (D)wait 4.Ms.Chui's supervisor asked her to come into his office and ??? her notes on the Kiborne marketing project. (A)was brought (B)bring (C)were brought (D)was bringing 5.The clerk at grocery store ??? Mr.Rostov that the delivery delay was due to heavy traffic. (A)was assured (B) assured (C)been assured (D)assuring

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. 会議の終わりに、その会社の取締役会は、彼らの新しい会長にMr. Sungを任命しました。 (D) named 2. ジャカルタ会議のスケジュールは、24時間以内に発表されます。 (B) will appear 3. 月末までには、2,3人はまだ待機していましたが、大部分の部門従業員は彼らの年次業績評価を受けることを済ませました。 (C) waiting 4. Ms. Chuiの上司は、彼のオフィスに入って、Kiborne・マーケティング・プロジェクトに関する彼女のメモを持ってくるよう、彼女に頼みました。 (B) bring 5. 食品雑貨店の従業員は、配達遅れが交通渋滞のせいだとロストフ氏に断言しました。 (B) assured

ID0404
質問者

お礼

詳しく教えていただきありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。???の部分に入る選択肢はどれだと思いますか?できれば解説(訳など)もお願いします。 1.Production was temporarily stopped while Mr.Chin consulted the engineer about the equipment and ??? various mechanical problems. (A)it (B)his (C)its (D)their 2.Samples of the new product were distributed among small consumer groups in stores to test ??? reactions. (A)their (B)it's (C)theirs (D)our 3.Mr.Zuma had to attend the meeting to take notes because the vice-president could not attend ???. (A)her (B)us (C)itself (D)herself 4.If ??? part of the assembly line shuts down, contact a supervisor immediately on a factory phone. (A)those (B)your (C)you (D)what 5.Mr.Kong and Ms.Vu gave ??? word that though the factory in Hanoi was closing, jobs would be maintained. (A)her (B)his (C)theirs (D)their

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文が理解できず、困り果てております。 Emma was happy to entertain their friends, although many of them were closer in age to her father than to her. But on one of these evenings Emma was luckier because one of their neighbours brought a young friend with her. 教えていただきたいのですが、この場合の「with her」のherとは、Emmaを指しているのでしょうか? それとも、「one of their neighbours」を指しているのでしょうか? また、もしEmmaを指していた場合、ニュアンスとしては「彼女に合わせるために連れてきた」となるのでしょうか? どなたか、教えてはいただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 主部と述部の関係について

次はある文章を簡略化しています。 The attentions of Mr.A were transfered to Mrs.B whose civility in listening to Mr.A, was a seasonable relief to Miss C. 上記の文章で主部はattentionsですか。そうだとすれば述語動詞はwereですかwasですか。 Mr.Aとwasの間にコンマがあるので、今ひとつ理解に苦しみます   

• 英語の問題です!助けてください!

次の3この問題がわかりません。誰か教えてください。 問題内容は線部に入るものを選べです。 1.I want you to come to my office at _____ . A.then B.once C.all D.next 2. The goods Jack wanted to buy ____ out of stock last week. A.is B.are C.was D.were 3.The sports festival was ____ because of the terrible storm. A.postponed B.prepared C.proposed D.pointed

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

Richard and Karen Carpenter were a brother and sister duo. They started out in the mid-sixties when they formed a band. Karen was the drummer and Richard played the keyboards. They were quickly noticed by a recording company after winning a talent contest. The group later became famous all over the world mostly because of Karen's beautiful voice. Their songs were easy to listen to and appealed to fans in many countries including Japan.Many of them went to the top of the pop charts in the 70's. Sadly,Karen suffered from a disorder called anorexia nervosa, a sickness which makes sufferers not want to eat enough to keep healthy. She died in 1983. "I Need to be in love"is about someone who feels she is unloved. 1.a)They were successful because they were brother and sister. b)It was their skill in playing instruments that was special. c)The fame of the duo rested on Karen's lovely voice. 2.a)They found fame in a few short years. b)They only became famous after many years. c)Most fans liked to listen to other groups. 3.a)They did badky in a song contest and were noticed. b)A recording company put them in a talent contest. c)Their success in a contest led to a recording career. 4.a)Their songs were popular but did not become hits. b)Many of their records were huge successes before 1965. c)They had lots of hits in the 1970's. 5.a)Karen died in a hospital for old people. b)The disease Karen had made her eat too mach. c)Karen had an eating disorder which led to her death.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• とある英語の問題のコト

1.She never starts her day except having a hot cup of coffee in the break room with her two closest colleagues,Lisa and Marge. (A)except (B)break room (C)two (D)closest 2.Songs were sung,dances danced and poems read---all to honor of the retiring leader of the nation after an unprecedented 53 years of rule. (A)danced (B)to (C)an (D)53 years 上の2つの問題なんですが、それぞれ、(A),(B),(C),(D)のうちどれかが マチガッテいるらしいのですが、サッパリです。 1.は意味はつかめるのですが,どれが間違ってるかはサッパリで、 2.に関しては,意味もつかめません... どなたか、お力ゾエを... ※ちなみに、この問題は、TOEICの某問題集からデス。

• 受験英語の質問

You may ( ) assured of his safety. (a) do (b) make (c) put (d) rest 答えは(d)で rest assured で 安心する というイディオムらしいのですが、イディオムではなく構造で(d)の答えを導き出せませんか?

• 英語の文書の書き換え問題を教えてください

(1)Mr.Smith was our English teacher.   We (    )(    )English by Mr.Smith. (2)All these novels were interesting to me.   I (    )(    )(    )all these novels. I (    ) a(    )(    )all these novels (3)The student knows the name of the town. The name of the town is(    )(    )the student (4)We all know her well She is (    )(    )(    )us all (5)Who discovered the island? (    )was the island discovered(    ) ?

• 英語の問題です。

”Fourteen,”his father said. "Always a sad day for men of our family."という文に対して以下の問題です。私はCが答えだっと思ったのですが合ってますか? "Fourteen," his father said and continued, saying that...... a. the fourteenth was always an unhappy day for their family. b.the fourteen sad days for the men of their family had arrived. c.fourteen was a bad age for the men of their family. d.fourteen was always a sad number for the men of their family.