• ベストアンサー

司会で話す英語 2文の添削のお願い

日本語に引きずられずに以下をきちんとした英語に修正いただけないでしゅか(_ _) 「今日も昨日に引き続き、XXについての講義をいただけ、楽しみですね!」 It is wonderful we can listen detail of the XX also today (?) 「地下道には、XXの歴史のポスターがたくさん掲示されているので、見ていただけると嬉しいです」 In the underpass, posters on histry of the XX are displayed. I'd happy if you see them!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Hamaccho
  • ベストアンサー率40% (13/32)
回答No.1

まず、1文目の単語が違います。 講義はdetail ではなく、lecture。もうちょっと疑問系にしたほうがいいかも・・・。 Aren't we looking forward to attending the lecture of the XX also today? 2文目は On the underpass,posters of the XX's histry are displayed. I would like you to see them!の方が自然。

mayu027
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!お返事遅くなりました。でも夜のうちのレスいただけ助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語長文の添削をお願い致します。

自分で「節約」についての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。  We should reduce daily expensive to save money.  There are many ways to reduce daily expensive. First of all, we mustn’t put much money in the purse. If there are much money in the purse, we may waste our money by buying things we don’t need. When we do our shopping at the supermarket, we will buy except what we need, because we don’t have much money in the purse. Also, we should use public facilities maximally. For example, there are library and swimming pool and gym. At the library we can read books as well as watching movie on DVD. By using at the library, we don’t have to go a bookstore and a rental video shop. We have to pay expensive entrance fee and monthly membership fee for using private gym and health spa, but we can use cheaper public facilities than private facilities.  In this way, if we focus on familiar things, we can save money easily. I think it’s easy for everyone to save money.

• 添削をおねがいします。

英語で「日本の地域社会を紹介する」というエッセイの課題があるのですが、 いまいち文構造とかが分からず、勉強しているのですが一度書いてみたので添削をお願いできないでしょうか? 不適切な部分や、違う表現にした方がベターだったりする場所を指摘していただけたら嬉しいです。 Hokkaido is like a jewellery box of nature. There are a lot of spots where you can enjoy wonderful nature in Hokkaido. For example, sea, mountains, hot springs, marshlands and lakes. First, Shiretoko is one of the most famous and popular spot because it is a World natural heritage. In winter you can see drift ice from the north of Shiretoko peninsula to Wakkanai. Kushiro Shitsugen National Park is popular place, too. This place is registered in Ramsar Convention. Also in Kussharo Lake, we can see many swans and approach them. Secondly, there are many natures of foods. For example, crabs, sea urchins, potatoes, and soybean. Especially sea food of Hokkaido is so wonderful. There are a lot of kinds of sea food in Hokkaido. The most famous sea food is Taraba crab. Moreover Potatoes in Hokkaido are very good so they are used by many confectionery companies making Potato chips. Finally, in Hokkaido there are animal which we cannot meet except there. In Bakkai we can see seals. Going Horonobe, we can see reindeers in Horonobe stock farm. If you want to see these animals at once, you go Asahiyama zoo. Thus Hokkaido is really a jewellery box of nature. (※多分小さなミスが多いと思いますがご指摘していただけたら助かります。) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!!

英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!! 以下の英文を翻訳頂きたく、、、 日本に商品を郵送できるか質問した際の回答になります。 私の理解では・・・ VOLCOMのジャケットは郵送できますが、686の商品についてはアメリカ以外に郵送できません。 あなたがアメリカに知り合いがいるのなら、無料で知り合いに郵送でき、そこからから郵送ができます。 であってますでしょうか??? 翻訳頂きたい文章~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We can ship the Volcom jacket bun unfortunately, we cannot ship the 686 item outside of the United States. If you know someone who lives here in the states, we can ship the product to them for free and then they can forward it on to you.

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 英語エッセイ添削お願いします。

Biodiversityの重要性と、その社会への影響を200語程度にまとめよと出題され、以下のように書きました。 Biodiversity is important in two respects.. First, biodiversity prevents sudden food crisis. Diversity of a species means that it is strong enough to survive. Suppose that we grow genetically same crops made by the clone technology. If one crop gets ill, the other crops will also get ill because they are genetically the same. This may lead to extinction of the whole species and we will face a world-wide food crisis. Second, biodiversity will leave us the possibility of curing for some serious diseases. Scientists have only succeeded in studying less than one percent of species of plants, animals and insects living on the earth though there are more than 10 million of them. The diversity is so great. But they are on the verge of extinction. We must preserve them because there are possibilities that we will find new kinds of medicine among these unknown species with which we will be able to treat incurable diseases such as cancer, AIDS and so on. We have to prevent these living matters from dying out before we find them. なんか締まらない感じなんですがどうすればいいでしょう?

• 添削いてください

ある映画のペーパです。 「最近の自然問題の取り組みからわかるように、アシタカは非常に現在の私たちに近い存在だと思う。私たちは自然も人間も共生できるような世界を望んでいる。そして、タタラバのリーダーのエボシもまた私たち現代人の象徴であるような気がする。 彼女は平等社会を築き、新たな発展のために森を壊している。 これは私たちがやってきたこと、そしてやろうとしていることに似ている。」 As we can see from recent efforts on natural issues, I think that Ashitaka is very close to us today. We hope a world where nature and humans can coexist. Furthermore, it seems that Eboshi of the leader of the Tataraba is also a symbol of modern people. She was building an equality society and destroy the forest for new development. This is similar to what we have done and what we are trying to do. ・「そして」を英語にするとAndだと思うのですが、ペーパーなどではあまりAnd, So などの表現は良くないと聞いたので、forthermoreにしました。 ・そのほか、英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英語再勉強者です。 添削をして頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくおねが

英語再勉強者です。 添削をして頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくおねがいします。 Today was to work outside after a long time. But I was sorry it was rain. When the work of am was end, we consider whether we would come back our office or not. As the result, we continued to work outside. After working outside, we came to an office my boss worked by last April. I and my coworker were introduced to his some companies and went to drink with them. I like to drink with the people of first meeting. But I couldn’t enjoy today’s drink. Probably I think I don’t like a double personality. Though I should change such my thinking, I can’t do so. I am going to hate me.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Apple Music: Please Add Song Credits to your Platform! With the touch of a button we can stream tracks, explore genres, artists and albums, and even read the lyrics of the songs we listen to within the Apple Music platform...but nowhere can listeners find the names of the songwriters, musicians, engineers and producers who created the music. It's not just about giving credit where credit is due, it’s about giving us the experience we want as music consumers.

• 次の文を上手に訳したいのですが・・・

どの文章も上手な訳ができません 訳が得意な方お教えください What a trip!! We had a wonderful time in Japan and our dream holiday sadly ended back at Heathrow in the pouring rain. We had experienced first class Japanese hospitality and even had the wonderful opportunity to stay in a Ryokan in Atami. The visit to Head Office was very interesting -to listen to the history of Yamatake Company, to see the ink sticks being made and actually making and using the ink. To have the chance to see our colleagues and to learn from our parent company how it developed and achieved 100 years of trading. We were not great artists when it came to the etegami drawing - it seemed difficult - we would rather have eaten the oranges and apples than drawn them. We have since enjoyed doing it and have mastered the technique in our own ways! The sights we saw in Nara and Kyoto, especially the geisha girls, will remain etched in our memories for a long time. We marvelled at the temples and the relaxing feeling of serenity in the gardens surrounding them. Our final destination of Tokyo and the trip up the tower was fantastic, followed by the meal with Tokyo office and lasting memories of Kareoke. We thank all Yamatake staff for making us so welcome and ensuring that our trip to Japan was so special and memorable. We look forward to Yamatake UK going from strength to strength and also achieving many years of trading.

• 英語の添削をお願いします

私の「折り紙」展示サイトの英語ページに書いている紹介文です。 一部でも結構ですので、添削またはアドバイスお願い致します。 About this site --- Origami, a paper-folding craft art of Japanese origin, represents a Japanese culture characterized by its complexity and simplicity. Today origami is popular world wide, and many origami artists have created many great origami works all over the world. We have here folded and diplayed some of these great works to show you the rich world of origami. The paper used here --- Successful completion of complex origami works requires the paper of a proper size with suitable texture and quality. Despite that requirement, we here, whenever possible, have used the most common 15 cm-square origami paper to prove that these fine works are really accesible for the people with the limitation of paper availability. Copyrights of the works --- The copyright of the folding diagram of origami works belongs to their creators. In this site, to credit the creator's copyright, we have specified the creator's name and the diagram reference for each work displayed. At the same time, we are making serious efforts to obtain the permission for displaying from the copyright holders. The photos in this gallery merely shows a possible representation of the works. More skillful folders could get better results. 以上です。