新人パイロットの質問について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 新人のFDX VAのパイロットさんがトラブルを起こしたのか、英語で教えてほしい
  • 新人パイロットはVAやオンラインフライトでの要件に不安を感じている
  • FDX VA内でのサポートが必要な場合は連絡してほしい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英語が分かりません

大変お手数なんですが、以下の英語の長文を可能な範囲で構いませんのでどのような内容なのか 教えてくれませんか? 何か新人のFDX VAのパイロットさんとかがこのコミュニティー内でトラブルを起こしたのでしょうか? 英語の得意の方全部でなくて構いませんので可能な範囲でどのような内容なのか分かる限りで 日本語に翻訳して頂けませんでしょうか?  オンラインで管制官と英語で交信する英語力はあるのですがほとんど定型文になっているのでリスニングとスピーキングともほぼ問題ないのですが、まだ長文となると私の英語力の至らなさで申し訳ないです 下記にある略語について FDX=FedEx  VA=Virtual airline ATC=Airtraffic Control Recently, we have had several new pilots join our VA, and particularly the Memphis Hub, in the last few weeks--to those I again wish to say "Welcome". I hope your time here will be enjoyable. Often times newer pilots to a VA are intimidated by the various requirements within the VA itself or online flying in general. Some may be intimidated having to deal with ATC, flying when ATC is offline, filing a PIREP, language issues, etc. Let me assure you I have been there and understand any hesitations you may have. That’s why I have volunteered to be in this position within the FDXVA, to assist you all in maneuvering through the system. If at any time, anyone wishes to contact me for assistance, by all means please do so. If there is anything that you are not clearly understanding or need a mentor to assist you through the system, the easiest way to address these are to request a meeting on TeamSpeak and let us work through these items together. There are private rooms within TeamSpeak the two of us can go to if you feel the need for privacy. Again, I have been there and completely understand that flying in the VA world can often times be intimidating but let me assure you that once you get started it is a blast. If any of you more experienced pilots would like to offer your services as a mentor, please let me know. At times I may not be available as I travel a great amount in the RW; it would be nice to have a couple others step in to serve this function if needed.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

この数週間の間に、何人が新人パイロットがVAに入ってくれた。特にメンフィス空港にね。ようこそ、ともう一度言いたい気分だよ。君がここを楽しんでくれるといいんだが。  VAに入ってくれるパイロットが新人になるほど、VA自身でのいろんな要求とかオンライン飛行に怯えることがしばしばなんだ。何人かは、ATCを扱わなくちゃいけないとか、ATCがオフラインのときに飛ぶとか、機上気象報告をファイルするとか、言葉の問題とか、その他もろもろに怯えているかもしれないんだ。しかし安心してくれ、私はあそこに行ったことがあるし、君が何をためらっている可能性があるか、分かっているつもりだ。システムを通じて捌けるだけ捌いて、君を助けるようと思って、進んでFDXVAのこの立場にいるわけなんだ。  私の助力が必要ならいつでも言ってくれ。なんとしてでもそうしてくれ。システムどこでもいいが、はっきりとは分からないとか、ベテランの助力が必要なら、TeamSpeakで相談したいと言ってくれ。こういう状況を把握した上で、頑張るつもりだから。TeamSpeakにはプライベートルームがあってね、君がプライバシーを気にするなら、我々のうち誰か二人がそこで相談に乗るよ。繰り返すようだが、私はあそこへ行ったことがあるし、VA世界で飛ぶってことが頻繁に怖いことになっていることは完全に理解している。でも安心してくれ、君が思い立ちさえすれば、簡単に吹き飛ばせるようなことなんだ。  君らのうち誰でもいい、そうベテランパイロットだよ、こっちのベテランに仕事を頼みたくなったら、私に言ってくれ。ただ、私はRWの中を飛び回っているから連絡が取れないときもあるだろう。必要なときは、私でなくても誰か何人かが、ちゃんとやれるよ。 ------------------------------------ だそうですよ。全然状況分からずに訳してますんで、カタコト日本語のつもりで、何とか解釈をお願いします。

cafelateilly
質問者

お礼

たぶんRWはRWYのことだからグランドハンドリング関係の仕事をされているのでしょうね。長文にもかかわらずご丁寧に有難うございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語 if you will be ?

8月1から10は日本にいる? もしいるんだったら、一緒に遊びたい。 Will you be in Japan from August 1 to 10? I hope I can hang out with you, if you are there. if you are there. か if you will be there. のどちらが正しいのでしょか? もしくは、両方可能なのでしょうか?

• 英語の質問です!

1If we decide ( ) for dinner, we‘ll call you. (1)go out (2)going out (3)to going out (4)to go out 2Drastic measures have to be taken ( ) we are to avoid the danger. (1)after (2)unless (3)whether (4)if  3In the end parents have to let their children ( ) their own way. (1)go (2)to go (3)going (4)gone  4To be ( ) you, I have no money in my pocket now. (1)frank with (2)honest (3)straight to (4)friendly to 彼女はそのビンを開けるために栓抜きを探しています。 She is looking for a (bottle/to/corkscrew/with/the/open). 回答お願いします。

• 英語

1:Married men sometimes wish they () single. (1)are (2)were (3)have been (4)being 2:The play was a lot of fun. I wish you () there. (1)were (2)had been (3)have been (4)would be 3:Although he knows nothing about electronics,he speaks() an expert. (1)like his being (2)as if he were (3)even if he were (4)as though being 4:You looked() a ghost when you came out of thehouse. What happened? (1)like to have seen (2)like seeing (3)as though to have seen(4)as if you had seen 5:It's already eleven. It's high time you() in bed. (1)are (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 文章見てください。

I'm going to Kyoto between October 22 to 25 and Osaka 26 to 30. (1)その頃あなたはそこにいますか?Are you be there at that time?(2)貴方もその辺旅行してますか?Are you traveling around there? If you are there. Could we have lunch or something there? もし、いるのならお昼か何か、ご一緒出来ないでしょうか? 特に(1)と(2)の言い方どうでしょうか?貴方もその頃その辺にいるといいのですがと言いたいのです。

• 英語の関係代名詞について

英語の関係代名詞についてなのですが、下記のような言い方は 可能なのでしょうか?分かる方宜しくお願いします。 Have you decided tha date that you come to japan? If you have a question that I can help. let me know. There're places that I really want to work.

• 英語 訳して下さい。

知り合いから連絡きました。 翻訳してください。おねがします。 (1)Are you open mined or conservative? (2)let’s get to know each other I can help with your English and if we like each other we can think about it. (3)It would to be to talk in english and Japanese Have fun. Enjoy and build up trust. (it would to be to~文法がわかりません。教えてください。)

• この英語のメッセージを日本語に訳してもらえますか?

Not to be rude or a Asshole. but if you have a boyfriend or are sleep with other men out there please get tested before coming? I want to be safe and feel comfortable with you! ニュアンスはわかるのですが、相手の言ってることをちゃんと理解したいのです。 また急にこのメッセージが来たので相手の真意もわかりません。

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『本当にあなたにして欲しいこと思い浮かばない。 ただ私があなたにハグしたいときにさせてくれて、あなたと一緒にいられたら本当にそれだけで幸せ。』と言いたいのですが、 I really cannot come up with a thing I want you to do. I'll be happy if you could just let me hug you whenever I want and I'm just happy to be with you.←合っていますか?

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...