• ベストアンサー

訳してください!

どなたか訳してくださいませんか>_<?? I enjoyed“BasebollDogs”verymuch. Rio jumped into the water and brought a baseball back to the boat.Rio looked really happy.Ididn't know about BARK before.It's a team of dogs like Rio.They were once street dogs,but they practiced hard their own home and a job.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

『ベースボールドッグズ』は面白かった。    リオは水に飛び込んで、ボートにボールを持って帰ってきた。リオはとても嬉しそうだった。以前は私はBARKのことは知らなかった。それ(BARK)は、リオのような犬のティームだ。前身は野良犬だったのだが、一生懸命練習して今では家を持ち(ちゃんとした飼い主がいて)職もある。

iusarang
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^ 助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• bring の用法について

中二の教科書『NEW HORIZON』に “Rio brought a baseball back to the boat."(Rioはそのボートに野球ボールを持って帰った)という文章があります。この bring+ 物+to +人(場所)の文をSVOOの形にして“ Rio brought the boat a baseball."としても良いのでしょうか?いけないのでしたらなぜでしょうか?

• 文法の問題を教えて下さい。

穴埋め問題です。 問題文  He practiced baseball secretly every night, and that's ( ) he became a good player. (1)what (2)which (3)where (4)why 答えは(1)~(4)のどれになりますか? またその理由(できれば、他の選択肢ではなぜダメなのか)も教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 自分で考えたのですが苦手で…どなたかお願いします!

高校二年生です… 次に書く英語を和訳したいです。。 ですが、私は昔から英語が苦手で… 18文あって、長いかもしれないですが ヒントだけでも良いのでお願いします!! 1:Two dogs enter a room in a senior citizens` home. 2:Then everyone begins to smile and laugh. 3:"I think it`s great. 4:It`s lovely to see them and they`re so frindly,"says a lady who is 97 years old. 5:She looks forward to the days when the dogs come. 6:Friendly dogs can often help older people and sick children. 7:The dogs help them by giving love. 8:In homes where older people live, some of them are lonely. 9:They don`t have much to enjoy. 10:They often just sit or sleep in their chairs. 11:They talk to no one. 12:They do nothing. 13:When the dogs visit the home, the older people become friendlier to other people. 14:They become more active and feel happier. 15:The dogs are chosen carefully. 16:They must be quiet when they visit the older people and not jump on them. 17:The dogs` visits are short. 18:But those visits change the lives of many older people. 誤字や脱字があったら本当にすみません;;

• 以下の英文の日本語訳について

My old friends looked more at ease and confident than they had been when they were in L.A. この文の日本語訳は、 「私の古き友人たちは、彼らがL.A.にいるときよりも、よりリラックスしていて自信があるように見えた」 となっています。 私には、when以下が全文にかかって、 「私の古き友人たちは、L.A.にいるときが、今までで一番リラックスしていて自信があるように見えた」 のように読み取れるのですが…。 My old friends looked more at ease and confident than they were in L.A. という文章ならばすんなり理解できますが、この場合はどのように解釈するべきなのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

My mom is a fantastic person. Smart, resourceful, and worked her ass off as a single parent to make sure I never went without. Sadly, I just realized a week ago that she has a serious problem. She has 11 small dogs and several cats. I just moved nearby from out of state to find urine and feces all over the floors. The house smells awful. I hired movers and they refused to load the truck because they couldn’t bear the thought of setting foot in her home. Whenever I approach her about having too many dogs or the mess she instantly becomes argumentative and defensive. She also puts her own well-being after the animals. make sure I never went withoutはどのような意味でしょうか?後に何か省略されているでしょうか?あと、puts her own well-being after the animalsの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 助動詞の用法教えてください

和訳と助動詞の用法を教えてくさい。 お願いします! 1They say a bear will not touch a dead body. 2No dogs shall be brought into the shop. 3No young man ever thinks he shall die. 4Would you be kind enough to tell me the way to the hotel? よろしくお願いします

• 誰かこの物語を日本語に略してください。お願いしま

One day, a hungry fox was walking in the forest. His stomach grumbled as he looked for something to eat. Finally, he saw a bunch of ripe, juicy grapes hanging from a high vine. The fox looked at the round, perfect grapes and drool began to drip and splash as he thought how delicious they would be. the fox tried to reach the grapes but they were too high. He would have to jump. the fox sprang into the air and snapped at the grapes but he missed.Next,he took a running leap,but missed again and thumped down to the ground with no grapes. Again and again ,he jumped but the fox just could not reach the grapes.Finally, he sat ,huffing and puffing and looked at the high grapes one last time.「Bah!Look at those old,wrinkled grapes. They are probably sour anyway. Why am I wasting my time trying to get them? said the Fox. In the end, the fox went home still hungry,listening to his empty stomach growl all the way.

• 明日までに暗記です。全発音をカタカナで教えて下さい

One day, a hungry fox was walking in the forest. His stomach grumbled as he looked for something to eat. Finally, he saw a bunch of ripe, juicy grapes hanging from a high vine. The fox looked at the round, perfect grapes and drool began to drip and splash as he thought how delicious they would be. the fox tried to reach the grapes but they were too high. He would have to jump. the fox sprang into the air and snapped at the grapes but he missed.Next,he took a running leap,but missed again and thumped down to the ground with no grapes. Again and again ,he jumped but the fox just could not reach the grapes.Finally, he sat ,huffing and puffing and looked at the high grapes one last time.「Bah!Look at those old,wrinkled grapes. They are probably sour anyway. Why am I wasting my time trying to get them? said the Fox. In the end, the fox went home still hungry,listening to his empty stomach growl all the way. ワンデイ ア ハングリー フォックス・・・・。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“We didn't ever really see Scott; he rode in his own bus and the band kept themselves apart right up until they were about to get on stage,” Anthony explained. “The DeLeo's and Eric are just incredible guys; they would hang out and the dynamic was great. Between them and Scott is a whole different story and that doesn't come as news to anyone. Whatever potential drama was occurring, I stayed out of it and I never really knew what exactly was going on. What I do know is whenever they got on stage it was the real deal and Scott is one hell of a frontman.”

• 和訳よろしくお願いします。

英女優さん(KRISTEN BELL)へのインタビューです。 Q: What was it like having Jamie Lee Curtis and working with Sigourney weaver? A: They are both hilarious and brilliant. I clicked into high-school mode really quickly and I was like:"OK, I need to make everybody like me. I will bring you coffee and compliment you". But very soon i realised they haven't worked for decades because they have bad personalities. They're really cool women and they're really good at being in movies. They welcomed me with open arms as a peer, which was the ultimate form of flattery. この人は、ジェミーリーカーチスとシガニーウイバーのことを褒めてるんでしょうか。それとも、悪口言ってますか?