• ベストアンサー

尋ねるには理由いる?といいたい時

質問したらなんでそんなこと聞く?聞かれたので Do I need to have some reason to ask you ? 尋ねるには理由いる? といいたいのですが上記でよいでしょうか? I am just asking you without any reason.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

>Do I need to have some reason to ask you ? >尋ねるには理由いる? それで完ぺきです! >I am just asking you without any reason. これは要らないでしょう。 それにしても、なんだか意味深ですね。よほど理由を言いたくないのでしょうか。あるいは大した意味なく、そぼくな疑問として質問しただけなら、「なんで?」と聞かれた直後に「Just because.(なんででも)」と言えばいいですよ。

gklkjoo
質問者

お礼

みなさまどうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• zak33697
  • ベストアンサー率27% (275/1016)
回答No.3

直訳なら質問の英文で結構ですが、 日常会話なら、下記の様に言うことが多いです。 Does it matter ? (or It doesn't matter.) I'm merely/simply asking. 参考に。

• yoshi20a
  • ベストアンサー率20% (470/2291)
回答No.1

海外の方には、曖昧な表現は受け入れられにくいですよね? Do you need the reason for asking you? でいいと思いますが、 Is it impossible to answer my question, if I have no reason for asking you? とかの方が伝わるかも。。。 ※文法がめちゃくちゃでもご容赦を

関連するQ&A

• 英語の穴埋め問題の解説をお願いします。

31) She doesn’t like ice tea, and ( ) doe he. (1) neither (2) either (3) never (4) ever 33) Don’t hesitate ( ) me if you have any question. (1) ask (2) asking (3) to asking (4) to ask 34) You will need ( ) more money to buy such a gorgeous car. (1) much (2) very (3) a lot of (4) a great many 36) You must listen attentively when ( ). (1) speaks to (2) spoke to (3) speaking to (4) spoken to 熟語なども教えて頂けるとありがたいです。

• I am について

You need to think about your future. I am. この英文のI amは、なぜ I do じゃないのですか?

• 和訳お願いします。

Hey whats up! you have some good covers, im thinking about using some of your drum tracks you have uploaded to use to cover some stuff as well, i cant find any drums that sound good, and i have no idea how to make drum tracks, i will send you links when i do covers, i hope you dont mind, you do an awesome job! ※YOUTUBEでもらったコメントです

• Scribbr.com, proofreading

Hi, I am very tempted to use Scribbr.com (www.scribbr.com) to edit and proofread my thesis. Do you have any recommendation? Have you used it? Thanks :)

• 和訳をお願いします

If you do not sell the razor at your asking price please contact me. My opening offer is $150.00 U.S. I would have to wait until April 1st, 2014 to complete the purchase. Since all sales are final I need to know if there are any issues with the blade. Is there any rust, corrosion or cracks? Are there any issues with the scales?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• 語順

Ask yourself (calmly) what will you gain by asking her to step down, and what do you have to lose? とあったのですが、what will you gainのところはwhat you will gainでも良いでしょうか?違いはあるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 枕の商品レビューで

I take it to hotels, family vacations, anywhere I plan to sleep the night or longer. I have a really bad neck and this is my relief. I have purchased more than the original 2 but need to make sure I never am without one. という文章のI have purchased more than the original 2 ~最後までの一文がわかりません。 I have purchased more than the original 2 →今まで2つ以上購入しました but need to make sure I never am without one. →これなしでは居られないとわかった。 でいいのでしょうか?need to make sureという表現がイマイチ・・need to の訳し方など 悩んでいます。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• 何がいいたいのでしょうか

外国人の友達(異性)からこのようなメールが届きました。英語が初心者の私には辞書でみてもさっぱり意味がわかりませんでした。チェーンメールのような気がします、彼はなんといっているのでしょうか?わかることありましたら教えてください PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON I am sending this to you to see how many actually read their comments. Your response will be interesting. Pay attention to what you read. After you have finished reading it, you will know the reason it was sent to you. Here goes: People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. (略) 0 Replies - you may need to work on your "people skills" 2 Replies - you are nice but probably need to be more outgoing 4 Replies - you have picked your friends well 6 Replies - you are downright popular 8 Replies or More - you are totally awesome