• ベストアンサー

比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1 The largest sum of money can't buy happiness. 2 Most boys have car models. 3 This is the very best of all. 4 She looks younger for her age.     「彼女は年齢より若くみえる」の「より」を違う表現にするとどうなりますか? よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.2

1 どんなにお金があっても幸せは買えない。 The 最上級 で even の意味合い(最も~でさえ)を含ませることがあります。 2 たいていの少年はモデルカーを持っている。 most が最上級ではなく大部分を表す 3 これは全ての中でまさに最高である the very 最上級 まさに~ very は原級と最上級を強調します。比較級は不可能 4 彼女は年のわりに若く見える 比較の対象が他人ではなく実年齢と外見です

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

1. 最大のカネをもってしても、幸福を買うことはできない。 2.ほとんどの少年は自動車モデルを持っている。 3.これは全部の中で最高のものだ。 4.彼女は実際の年齢より若く見える。 She looks younger than she actually is.

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください

Happiness is like an unexpected visitor. You can't command her appearance; you can only appreciate her when she dose show up. And you can't force happiness to happen. But you can make sure you are aware of it when it dose. While you're walking home with a head full of problems, try to notice the sun set the windows of the city on fire. Listen to the shouts of kids playing in the fading light, and fell your spirits rise,just from having paid attention. Happiness is an attitude, not a condition. It is in the present, not in the distant promise of a "someday when ". How much more happiness we experience. If we can fall in love with the life we're living. Happiness is a choice. Reach out for it at the moment it appears. 長い文章ですみません。和訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• enough とenough of で

Why don't you buy a car? You have enough money. は、わかるのですが、 (1)cannot get enough of good food (2)I can't get enough of chocolate. 私はチョコレートならいくらでも食べられる。 "Yes, we've had enough of peacemaking!" (3)「そうとも、もう馴れ合いはごめんだ!」 (1)(2)(3)のような例文見つけました。 enoughを代名詞として使って ofで 不可算の名詞が使えそうなら Why don't you buy a car? You have enough of money. としても・・・・・これがよくない理由が見つかりません。見つけたいです。   宜しくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英文を和訳していただきたいです。

以下の英文を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 The most interesting is the story of Grecian mother who, with her infant, was on the roof, when in a moment of inattention, the child crept to the edge and was balanced on the very edge. To call it, to touch it would have insured its destruction; but the mother, without a second thought, bared her breast, and the child eagerly turning to it, was saved.

• 和訳をお願いします!

Most workers explain their tardiness or absence with pro-saic tales of dead batteries, missed trains or common colds. But from a creative minority come explanations such as 'someone stole one of my shoes on the bus.' One hundred executives at the United States' 1000 largest companies were asked in a survey to describe some of the more unusual alibis they have heard. 'We're not talking about standard reasons,' said Robert Half, whose employment company commissioned the survey. Some examples : ' Suddenly, the doors of the armored car in front of me opened up, and $10 bills started flying out,' causing a traffic jam. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Professor Yamamoto is (  ) my mother. (1)twice old as (2)twice older than (3)twice as old as (4)as twice old as 2.My house is (  ) wonderful than yours. (1)no more (2)neither more (3)no much (4)neither much 3.No (  ) student can do better than John in mathematics. (1)other (2)another (3)more (4)any 4.The closer the relationship, the (  ) the chance for the expression of true feelings. (1)great (2)more great (3)greatest (4)greater 5.Mary is beautiful, but her sister is (  ) more beautiful. (1)most (2)much (3)so (4)very 6.Tokyo is the third (  ) city in the world. (1)largest (2)larger (3)large (4)more large 7.This is what annoys me (  ). (1)furthest (2)best (3)deepest (4)most 8.This computer is (  ) to mine. (1)better (2)important (3)efficient (4)superior

• 日本語に訳してください。

こちらの英文を日本語に訳してください。 The boys flipped over her. And she hadled herself remarkably well, con-sidering the temptations. Even today, it doesn't matter where she goes, nothing has changed. She looks so extraordinary the men are still whistling and trying to pick her up. Most of the time it’s her own faultー she just loves a good-looking guy. I think she just has that animal thing… よろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英文を構造に忠実に和訳していただきたいです

以下の英文を構造に忠実に和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 The most interesting is the story of Grecian mother who, with her infant, was on the roof, when in a moment of inattention, the child crept to the edge and was balanced on the very edge. To call it, to touch it would have insured its destruction; but the mother, without a second thought, bared her breast, and the child eagerly turning to it, was saved.

• 和訳お願いします2

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< 同時に質問しているものの続きの文章になります。 少々長いのですが宜しくお願いします>< 4. Month 2: Since starting her diet, Shumpert has gained endurance and self-discipline. She needs plenty of it as she faces temptation from her family and her fiancé. "Food is a huge part of our relationship. And so if I'm not eating as much as him, I don't know if it fmakes him feel bad, but he's just like, ’Come on, eat it. Don't make me eat by myself.'" Despite the temptations, Shumpert is sticking to her diet and talking an extra step: Although she's limiting herself to a meager 1,500 calories. And she's keeping a close record in her food journal. But is all her hard work paying off? At her second weigh-in, Shumpert, who started out at 308 Ibs., is down a whopping 14 Ibs. 5. Things are running down to the wire for Shumpert. Adding to her mounting stress is the fixer-upper house she and her fiancé bought, which needs extensive remodeling. She decides to give herself a break and relieve some tension. On her last birthday as single woman, she throws her worries aside and hits her favorite Mexican restaurant. "I don't feel bad about it. I don't feel guilty. I'm enjoying my birthday," she said that night. Of course, she pays dearly the next morning: As she's doing her leg presses, she hates those tacos. Her gown has finally arrived and it's the moment of truth: Lisa gets the dress on, but still can't zip it up. Her dressmaker holds off on alterations for three weeks-which is not alot of time to lose another four inches from her waist. 6.Her Wedding Day: by her wedding day, Shumpert has lost a total of 30 Ibs. It's short of her 40-Ibs. goal, but for her, it's an amazing achievement. The woman who couldn't fit in the largest size of her wedding dress can comfortably zip her gown. She went from a size 24 two a size 18. Did she keep the weight off? A year after her wedding, Lisa Shumpert has maintained her weight.

• 自然な英語にしてください

Hello! I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kuniko Asagi. She is the most beautiful lady. I want to date her every day. But,she is very busy. I want to marry her. But,I don't have enough money. Therefore,I have to work very hard. という英語を作ってみましたが自然な英語に変換していただければ幸いです