超難関高校の解答を教えて下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日に日に寒くなってきています。
  • バスは時速60マイルで走っていた。
  • あなたはこの計画に賛成ですか、反対ですか。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

超難関高校の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)日に日に寒くなってきています。 It is getting (    )(    )(    )day by day. (2)バスは時速60マイルで走っていた。 The bus was running(    ) 60 miles an hour. (3)あなたはこの計画に賛成ですか、反対ですか。 Are you(    ) or (    )this plan? (4)彼女はピアノでワルツを弾いた。 She played waltz (    )the piano. (5)この仕事を終えるのにあと1時間かかりそうだ。 It will (    )(    )hour (    )(    )this work. (6)カナダの子供たちはみなウインタースポーツが好きです。 Every(    ) in Canada (    )winter sports. (7)彼女の両親は彼女が外国で学ぶのを許さなかった。 Her parents didn’t (    ) her(    ) abroad. (8)友達を選ぶ時には注意してもしすぎることはない。 You(    ) be (    )(    )when you choose your friends. (9)天候は私たちの健康と大いに関係がある。 The weather(    ) much (    )(    )(    )our health. (10)もっと上手に英語がはなせたらなあ。 I (    )I(    )(    ) English better.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.4

(1) It is getting colder and colder day by day. (2) The bus was running at 60 miles an hour. (3) Are you for or against this plan? (4) She played walts on the piano. (5) It will take another hour to finish this work. (6) Every child in Canada likes winter sports. (7) Her parents didn't let her study abroad. (8) You cannot be too careful when you choose your friends. (9) The weather has much to do with our health. (10) I wish I could speak English better.

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

模範解答ありがとうございました。 夏休み中、必死で覚えます。 また、教えて下さい。

その他の回答 (3)

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.3

1番の解答 (10)は私の間違い 2番さんの解答 (2) = every だったけど、 at が正解かもしれない。 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION の文書に walking at 3 m.p.h., cross-country skiing at 5 m.p.h running at 5.5 m.p.h. の記述があったので。 http://www.ftc.gov/os/1999/08/9823633c3886fitnessquest.htm さすが難関校。大人が2人がかりで解くことになるとはw (私は3問しか答えていないけど^^)

回答No.2

1)colder and colder 2)every 3)for against 4)on 5)take an to finish 6)children likes 7)forgive learning 8)cannot(can't) too careful 9)has to do with 10)wish could speak 大体こんな感じじゃないですかねぇ 答えないんですか? さすが難関校ですね、高校受験で仮定法が出るとは… まぁやればできますよ^^

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

一部だけですが (1)日に日に寒くなってきています。 It is getting (colder   )( and  )( colder )day by day. 自信なし (5)この仕事を終えるのにあと1時間かかりそうだ。 It will (take )( an   )hour ( to  )(finish)this work. たぶん正解 finishじゃなくてcompleteかもしれない (10)もっと上手に英語がはなせたらなあ。 I ( wish )I( can  )( speak  ) English better. たぶん正解 もしかして wishじゃなくてhopeかも 多分学生時代なら解けたと思うけど、今は無理。単語も文法もブロークンなので。 さすが難関高校w ごめんね、他は、問題集の解答をみるか、他の人の回答を待ってください m(_ _)m

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 超難関高校の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)The book(    ) is not in the library. ア.that I need it イ.which I need it ウ.I need it エ.I need (2)Someone knocked (    )the door. ア.to イ.of ウ.at エ.from (3)Bad drivers should have their licenses(    ) away from them. ア.take イ.took ウ.taken エ.to take (4)(    )of these books is interesting. ア.Each イ.All ウ.Every エ.Some (5)このテレビは私が持ち歩けるくらい小さいです。 This TV is (    )(    )(    )to carry. (6)すぐに君は後悔するぞ。 It will not (    )(    )(    )you regret. (7)とおりの向こうに駐車してある車は私の父のです。 The car (    )across the street is my(    ). (8)父は疲れていたので、いつもより早く寝ました。 (    )tired ,my father went to bed earlier(    )(    ). (9)ジャックは一生懸命勉強していたが、ビルほど成績は良くなかった。 Jack studied hard,but his grades were not (    )good(    )(    ). (10)外国人と電話で話すことを恐れてはいけません。 Don’t(   )(    )(    ) speaking to foreign people(    )(    ).

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)What do you say to( )to the movies? ア.go     イ.went     ウ.going     エ.gone (2)The ears of a here are longer than ( )of a dog. ア.it     イ.this     ウ.that     エ.those (3)The village ( )I visited last summer is far away from this town. ア.which     イ.where     ウ.whose     エ.when (4)Kate showed me the big snowman( ) for her. ア.making     イ.was making     ウ.was made     エ.made (5)I believe ( )this town needs is a public library. ア.that     イ.what     ウ.whether     エ.as (6)When I got to the station,the train( ) already started. ア.have     イ.has     ウ.had     エ.did (7)If it( ) fine tomorrow,I will go on a picnic with Jane. ア.will is     イ. will be    ウ. is    エ.be (8)学校に遅れないことが私たちにとって大切です。 (    )is important(    ) us(    )(    ) be late for school. (9)こんな難問は解けっこない。 (    )can we solve such a difficult problem? (10)こんなわけで、私は彼の申し出に反対だったのです。 That is (    )I was(    ) his proposal.

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)彼女は私に暇かどうか聞いてきた。 She(    ) me(    )(    )(    ) free. (2)残念ながら話し合う時間はほとんどない。 There (    )(    )time for argument,I ‘m afraid. (3)彼は正直なのでうそをつけない。 He is(    )(    )honest person (    )he can’t tell a lie. (4)あの家に住んでいる男とはめったに話さない。 I(    ) talk with the man(    )(    ) that house. (5)あのレストランで昼食をとりませんか。 (    )have lunch at that restaurant,(    )(    )? (6)彼女はクラスで2番目に背が高い。 She is (    )(    )(    )in her class. (7)パリは日本のどの都市よりも美しい。 Paris is(    )(    ) than(    )(    ) in Japan. (8)これほど素晴らしい絵は見たことがない。 I have(    )(    ) a (    )wonderful picture than this one. (9)彼が君に腹を立てるのももっともだよ。 It is(n    ) that he(    ) get angry with you. (10)この本は易しいので、君にも読めるよ。 This book is(    )(    )(    ) you(    ) read.

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)After a long discussion,he finally changed his(    ). Would you(    ) opening the window? (2)Athletes should have the spirits of fair(    ). He will(    ) an important part in the next movie. (3)I (    )my favorite umbrella on the train. You can see our school on your(    ). (4)She washes her(    ) before she has breakfast. We(    ) a lot of problems in our lives. (5)He used to have a house in the country ,but now he(    ) in Tokyo. Ten(    ) were lost in the car accident. (6)In the United States,the school year begins in the(    ). Be careful not to(    ) asleep in class. (7)May I(    ) this shirt on? I’m going to(    ) to solve this problem. (8)I asked the policeman for advice about where to (    )my car in this area. That(    ) is famous for its cherry blossoms and is also popular with touriats. (9)Are you (    )their plan or against it? I bought this book(    ) five hundred yen. (10)Five gives (    )and heat. The girl came in with a(    ) step.

• 難関高校の同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I don’t know the writer of this novel. I don’t know(    )(    )this novel. (2)We have to take care of the dog. The dog has to (    )(    )(    )(    ). (3)Please remember to say hello to your parents. Please don’t(    )(    ) say hello to your parents. (4)How beautiful his garden is! What a(    )(    ) he(    )! (5)500years have passed since this tower was built. This tower(    ) five (    )years(    ). (6)I did know what I should say. I did know (    )(    )say. (7)August 28 is my birthday. I(    )(    )(    ) August 28. (8)Whose is that old bicycle? Who does that old bicycle(    )(    )? (9)If you don’t study hard,you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (    )(    ),(    )you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (10)This is a photograph taken by her in Narita. This is a photograph(    )(    ) in Narita.

• 高校受験 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるようにしなさい。 (1)She went to school in America. She (    )her school days in America. (2)I went to my office by car. I (    )to my office . (3)This book will be useful when you study. This book will (    )you when you study. (4)I don’t know her. She is a (    )to me. (5)Is this purse yours ? (    )this purse (    )to you ? (6)Tom belongs to the basketball club. Tom is (    )(    )(    )the basketball club. (7)He paid 200dollars for this camera. This camera (    )(    )200dollars. (8)Is this something I can do for you? (    )I(    )you? (9)She can speak English well. She is a (    )(    )(    )English. (10)My uncle continued to read the story. My uncle (k    )(    )the story.   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 高校受験 模範解答を教えてください

(1)She can’t play the piano,she ア.does   イ.doesn’t   ウ.can’t   エ.can (2)He speaks English very well, ア.isn’t he    イ.doesn’t he    ウ.is he    エ.does he  (3)You came to the gate almost every day, ア.do you   イ.don’t you    ウ.did you    エ.didn’t you  (4)Let’s go to the movies,we ア.will    イ.shall   ウ.do   エ.don’t  (5)Lend me that book, ア.will you   イ.shall we   ウ.do you    エ.don’t you  (6)My father and your father have been friends for ten years, ア.haven’t they   イ.didn’t they   ウ.haven’t you  エ.did you  (7)We had a great time during our trip. I’m glad to hear it. ア.Did you    イ.Had it   ウ.Was it   エ.Were you  (8)There is no water in the pot, ア.is there    イ.isn’t there   ウ.are there   エ.aren’t there  (9)Do you know where ア.does he live   イ.lives he   ウ.he live   エ.he lives  (10)I know you’re planning to travel this summer,but do you know how much ア.cost will be    イ.will it cost    ウ.it will cost   エ.does it cost  (11)I didn’t know what to say at that time. I didn’t know what(    )(    )(    )at that time. (12)I know the writer of this book. I know (    )(    )this book. (13)Megumi speaks English well,doesn’t she? Megumi is a (    )English speaker,(    )(    )? (14)Do you know her dress? Do you know (    )(    )(    )? (15)Can you tell the number of the students in this school? Can you tell (    )(    )students this school has?               よろしくお願いします。

• 高校受験 模範解答と解説をお願いします。

高校受験 模範解答と解説をお願いします。 (1)Tell me your address,please. ( )me know your address,please. (2)He was wise to see the doctor at once. It was wise( )( ) to see the doctor at once. (3)These dress were too small for Mary to wear. These dress were so small that Mary couldn’t wear( ). (4)I heard the news of his death. It surprised me very much. I ( )( )( )hear the news very much. (5)It is an hour’s walk to the lake. It ( )an hour ( ) walk to the lake. (6)Why did you work so hard? What ( )you ( )so hard? (7)No one could see them. It was ( )( )anyone to see them. (8)It is easy to read this book. This book is easy ( )( ). (9)She saw me come out of the room. I was ( )( )come out of the room by her. よろしくお願いします。

• 動名詞

動名詞を用いて、一つの文に書き換えて下さい。 1We played tennis this afternoon. We enjoyed it. 2My father used to smoke. He stopped it two years ago. 3Kazuko played the piano well. She was praised for it. 4You are a skillful skier. I am proud of it.

• 動詞はどうなりますか

動詞はどうなりますか Her family (be) rich , she studied abroad. It (be) very cold this morning , I went to school by bus. (be)はどうなりますか?和訳も教えてください