• ベストアンサー

英文を教えてください(>_<)

1.他の文化について学ぶことは大切な事です。 Learning (ア、about  イ、are ウ、cultures エ、important オ、is カ、other) 2.英語で手紙を書くことは簡単ではありません。 Writing (ア、a letter イ、by ウ、English エ、in オ、is カ、not) easy. 上記の問題を並べ替えて教えてください。 ただし、不要な単語が一字ずつ入っていますのでよろしくお願いします☆

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. Learning about other cultures is important. ア、カ、ウ、オ、エ 2. Writing a letter in English is not easy. ア、エ、ウ、オ、カ

sakinon2
質問者

お礼

お久しぶりです!!! 回答ありがとうございました☆ ホントに私にとってsaysheさんは神様です!

関連するQ&A

• 並び替えの仕方、答えの手助けしてください(>_<)

()の中にゎ使わない単語も1つずつ含まれています(x_x;) (1)他の文化について学ぶことは大切なことです。 Learning (about, are, cultures, important, is, other). (2)英語で手紙を書くことは簡単ではありません。 Writing(a letter,by,English,in,is,not)easy. (3)私はちょうどお昼ご飯を食べ終えたところです。 I(had,have,having,finished,just,lunch). (4)メアリーは、パーティーで音楽に合わせて楽しく踊りました Mary enjoyed (at,dance,dancing,the music,the party to).

• 英文を教えてください!!

1.メアリーは、パーティで音楽にあわせて楽しく踊りました。 Mary enjoyed (ア、at イ、dance ウ、dancing エ、the music オ、the party カ、to). 2.私は列車の写真を撮ることに興味があります。 I am interested (ア、in イ、for ウ、pictures エ、take オ、taking カ、trains) 上記の問題を並べ替えて教えてください!! ただし、不要な単語が一字ありますのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英文を教えてください!

My job is (ア、washing イ、wash ウ、washed) the bath. 上記のア~ウのカッコの中の適切な単語を教えてください(__)

• 英語

1How long have you and Aki known ( )? アeach other イtogether ウanother エother one 2Would you blame ( ) if you were in my place? アyou イI ウyourself エmyself 3In Japan, entering a college is more important than graduation from ( ). アany イone ウthat エthis 4The results of Experiment A are more reliable than ( ) of Experiment B. アones イthat ウthese エthose 5Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? アAmerican one イAmerican rice ウone of America エrice of America 6Why do some planets have water and ( )? アone other does not イothers do not ウsome others do エthe other does not 7There are two reasons for our decision, and you know one of them. Now I'll tell you ( ). アanother イother ウthe other エthe others 8We have ( ) to walk before sunset. アanother miles ten イanother ten miles ウten another miles エten miles another 9I keep three cats in my room, and ( ) of them has a name. アall イeach ウeither エevery 10My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. アof everything イof something ウwith anything エwith nothing 5辺りから自信がないです。語順が良く分かりませんでした。 何かルールなどがあったら教えて頂けると助かります。

• 英文を教えてください!!

私は絵を書くのがあまり得意ではありません。 I'm not (ア、at イ、drawing ウ、good エ、pictures オ、very カ、well 上記の問題を並び替えて教えてください! ただし、不要の単語が一字入っているのでよろしくお願いします☆

• 英語の添削

英語 文法的に間違っているところ、直したほうがいいところの指摘をお願いします。 Is it important to learn about different cultures? I think that it is very important. There are two reasons. Firstly, for example, in America, when people are asked "Would you like coffee or tea?" , they are expected to answer "Coffee/Tea please." But some of Japanese may answer "Either will do" because they are diffident. Such a response is taken with the irresponsible attitude in America. secondly, people all over the world can understand each other by learning about different cultures. And by becoming so, the earth may become a better place. Therefore,I think that learning about different cultures is very important. 以下、書きたかった日本語 異なる文化を学ぶことは重要だろうか? 私はとても重要だと思う。 理由はふたつある。 第一に、例えばアメリカで、人々が「コーヒーかお茶はいかがですか」と聞かれたときに、彼らは「コーヒー/お茶 をください」と答えることが期待されている。 しかし、日本人は遠慮がちなので、「どちらでも」と答える人がいるかもしれない。 そのような応答はアメリカでは無責任な態度と取られてしまう。 第二に、異なる文化を学ぶことによって、世界中の人々がお互いを理解できる。 そして、そうなることによって、世界はよりよい場所になるかもしれない。 したがって、私は異なる文化を学ぶことはとても重要だと思う。 以上です。 添削お願いします。 また、現在完了形や過去完了形などの文法的要素を入れたほうがいいということなんですが、どこかにそのような文法を入れられる部分があるでしょうか?

• 英語の記号問題ですが…

文法項目別ではなく、問題形式別だったので、難しく感じました。 解いてはみたものの、自信がないです。時制や前置詞など曖昧なものもありました。 一言で結構ですので、解答とあわせて、訳や解説を何かつけていただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。 1 By the time the fire engine arrived,the house().   アalready burned down イhas already burned down ウhad already burned down エ     would already burned down 2 You ()such a book,however interesting it may be.   アhad better not to read イhad better not read ウhad better not reading エdidn´t    have better read 3 After going over the plan,we decided()finance.   アdiscussing イdiscussing about ウto discuss エto discuss about 4 I took off my shoes()make any noise.   アbecause I イin case I ウso that エso as not to 5 Upon returning from class,().   アthe mailbox had a letter in it イa letter was found in the mail box   ウI found a letter in the mailbox エa letter would be in the mailbox 6 If you keep the warranty of this DVD player, you can have it()for free.   アfixing イfixed ウto fix エto be fixed 7 Just()he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball.   アbecause イso ウas エlike 8 ()of my friends have been to Japan this year.   アNumerous イSeveral ウEach エEither 9 I will have finished the work()this time tomorrow.   アtill イsince ウby エuntill 10 We were waiting for him()a cup of coffee.    アto イon ウat エover 11 There were three other people at the meeting()Mr.Smith.    アbut イbesides ウalso エas well 12 Mary is expecting her uncle to arrive()September 15th.    アof イon ウat エin 13 ()my horror,a stranger peeped into the room through the window.    アFor イWith ウBecause of エTo 14 My father often enjoys()his colleagues after work.    アtalks イto talk ウtalking エtalking with 以上です。 

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)What do you say to( )to the movies? ア.go     イ.went     ウ.going     エ.gone (2)The ears of a here are longer than ( )of a dog. ア.it     イ.this     ウ.that     エ.those (3)The village ( )I visited last summer is far away from this town. ア.which     イ.where     ウ.whose     エ.when (4)Kate showed me the big snowman( ) for her. ア.making     イ.was making     ウ.was made     エ.made (5)I believe ( )this town needs is a public library. ア.that     イ.what     ウ.whether     エ.as (6)When I got to the station,the train( ) already started. ア.have     イ.has     ウ.had     エ.did (7)If it( ) fine tomorrow,I will go on a picnic with Jane. ア.will is     イ. will be    ウ. is    エ.be (8)学校に遅れないことが私たちにとって大切です。 (    )is important(    ) us(    )(    ) be late for school. (9)こんな難問は解けっこない。 (    )can we solve such a difficult problem? (10)こんなわけで、私は彼の申し出に反対だったのです。 That is (    )I was(    ) his proposal.

• 収納 格納 保持 

収納をア  格納をイ  保持をウ  収納と格納をカ  格納と保持をキ  保持と収納をク  収納と格納と保持をサ  アとイの関係をタ  イとウの関係をチ  ウとアの関係をツ  ・・・ ・・・ ・・・ これら十の説明をお願いできますか 無数にでてくる疑問はみぞ

• 教えて下さい!以下の英文は合っていますか?

教えて下さい!以下の英文は合っていますか? (1)『政府はマルチリンガル政策を推し進めている』 →The government has promoted the multilingual policy. (2)『彼は外国語習得において高い意識を持っている』 →He has high level of awareness of learning foreign languages. (3)『ヨーロッパ人にとって英語は学びやすい』 →It's easy to learn English for the European. (Learning English is easy for the European.) ※これは、 the Europeanでいいのか、ただEuropeanだけでいいのか、それとも複数形でthe Europeans(Europeans)にするのか教えて下さい。