• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳

英語の和訳で今、この文を訳しています。が、習った訳になりません。 【Our daily life is full of decisions made in a moment】で教師の訳では、【私達の日常生活は、一瞬のうちに下される判断で満ちています。】 自分が頭から訳すと、 【Our(私達の)・daily(日常)・life(生活)・is(は、)・full(満ちている)・of(で)・decisions(判断)・made(作った)・in(中)・a(一つ)・moment(一瞬)】となり教師訳と事なります。なぜ、ですか。電子辞書を使い一つ一つ訳したのに何で異なるのですか。

noname#145010
noname#145010
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「拙訳」毎日の生活では、その時の即断で決めることが殆どです。  僕の訳も教師のとは違います。でも(少なくとも僕は)間違いだとは思いません。日本語になっていればいいのです。  電子辞書で出るのは、建築工場の煉瓦のようなもので、建物にするには、積み上げたり、間にセメントや鉄筋を入れたりするのが必要です。煉瓦の山ならコンピュータで出来ます。

noname#145010
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座いました。つまり、同じ一文でも人それぞれ訳し方が違うということですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を訳しました。

こんにちは. 英語が大変にがてですががんばろうと思っています高校1年生です。 英語を日本語に訳しました。 I admit that English spelling is difficult. →【私は、英語のスペリングが難しいと認めます。】 I also admit that sometimes I enjoy my students' mistakes in spelling. →【私も、時々、私がつづり方における私の学生のミスを楽しむと認めます。】 I laugh when someone write “in my dairy life" instead of “in my daily life." →(これはどこが修飾されているのかなどと難しくてわかりませんでした・・(泣)) 【私がだれかが書いているときに笑いながら言います「私の日常生活での代わりに・・・ 】  最後が難しすぎました・・ 英語が苦手で訳がおかしくてごめんなさい。 自分なりには一生懸命です。。 よろしくお願いします・・教えて下さい。お願いします

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) ↓ ↓ Someone must decide whether or not to give an award. The process of nominating and choosing Nobel Prize winners has two parts. First,nominations of people who might deserve a Nobel Prize are made. The nominations in physics,chemistry and economics are made by the Royal Academy of Science in Stockholm. The nominations in medicine are made ay the Caroline Medical Institute,which is also in Stockholm. The Swedish Academy both makes nominations in literature and receives them from experts and other academies such as those of France and Spain. The Peace Prize nominations are made by a committee of the Norwegian government. Many nominations are made in each area. Nominations from these groups begin the process of choosing the Nobel Prize winners. The second part of the process of choosing Nobel Prize winners is to decide which of the nominated people deserves the award in each area. This decision is made by the Nobel Foundation in Stockholm. The winners of Nobel Prizes are honored for their great achievements and are rewarded both by fame and by money for their contribution to human life. A Nober Prize is one of the highest honors any scientist,politician,or writer can ever receive.

• 英語 フランス語 質問2つ

一つ目 非日常の中の日常 を英語にしたら Daily life in the non-daily life であってますか? 二つ目 フランス語で noire parapluie で 黒い傘 という意味になりますかね?

• 和訳 the acutual staging…

The actual staging of the rituals is but one moment in a larger series of cultural performances which intersect on the stage. 現実に舞台化された儀礼は、舞台上で交錯するより大きな一連の文化芸能におけるまさに一瞬である。 自分の訳に自信がもてません。But one momentはこれで合っているでしょうか。

• この問題の答えを教えて下さい。

すみませんが、以下の問題の答えを教えていただけますでしょうか。 自分なりに考えたのですが、よくわからなくて。 日本文に合うように[]内の語句を並べかえなさい。 世界の日々の出来事を知らせてくれる新聞がなかったら、 我々は日常生活に大きな不便を感じるだろう。 If we didn't have the newspaper,[ what / which / us / daily / the world / is / in / tell / happening ],we would be greatly inconvenienced in our daily life. お手数かけますが、どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! Out in the wide-open savannah, and in the heart of the ancient evergreens. Up in the air, and down through the doors of the deep, our planet is a living stream of life … and this is the show that celebrates its grandeur. ドキュメンタリー番組(ネイチャー系)の冒頭なのですが、自然な日本語に訳せなくて困っています… 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _ )m

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I doubt whether a doctor can answer the question of what the meaning of one's life is in general terms. For the meaning of life differs from man to man, from day to day and from hour to hour. What matters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general but rather the specific meaning of a person's life at a given moment. To put the question in general terms would be comparable to the question posed to a chess champion: "Tell me, Master, what is the best move in the world?" There simply is no such thing as the best or even a good move apart from a particular situation in a game and the particular personality of one's opponent. The same holds for human existence. One should not search for an abstract meaning of life. Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone's task is as unique as is his specific opportunity to fulfill it.  We must never forget that we may also find meaning in life even when confronted with a hopeless situation, when facing a fate that cannot be changed. For what then matters is to bear witness to the uniquely human potential at its best, which is to transform a personal tragedy into triumph, to turn one's predicament into a human achievement. When we are no longer able to change a situation--just think of an incurable disease such as inoperable cancer--we are challenged to change ourselves.

• 和訳お願いします。

To complain that life has no joys while there is a single creature whom we can relieve by our bounty, assist by our counsels or enliven by our presence, is ... just as rational as to die of thirst with the cup in our hands. 上の文章の和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

These fragments, called meteors, range in size from microscopic grains to huge boulders weighing thousands of tons. It is estimated that several billion of them enter Earth's atmosphere daily, heated for a collision with our planet. お願いします(>_<)

• 英文 和訳

以下の各文の和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) Life, for most people, is not so much a bowl of cherries as a succession of difficult decisions. ※a bowl of cherries=「良いこと、楽しいこと」 (2) Life rarely favors the faint of heart.