• ベストアンサー

和訳 the acutual staging…

The actual staging of the rituals is but one moment in a larger series of cultural performances which intersect on the stage. 現実に舞台化された儀礼は、舞台上で交錯するより大きな一連の文化芸能におけるまさに一瞬である。 自分の訳に自信がもてません。But one momentはこれで合っているでしょうか。

• kahe
  • お礼率79% (291/368)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

本職はエンジニアで英語は得意ではなく、おまけに土着文化演劇論ときては・・・・・ 類似の文章は土着演劇論のなかで多数見られるものです。 あなたも人が悪い。 特殊な演劇論の一部を切り取ってその意味を解せよというのだから。 Googleで土着演劇論を少し斜め読みした結果、意訳すれば次のように言えます。???? 「実際に上演される儀式は、舞台と重なるのだがもっと大がかりで連続した文化的実演の一瞬にしかすぎない」 <自分の訳に自信がもてません。But one momentはこれで合っているでしょうか。> ・・・合ってない。 but は小文字だ。 but = only つまり only one moment   intersect には「交錯する」という意味もあるが「重なる」という意味もある。これを採用。 学生さんのようだが辞書をひくこと! つまり、国家の文化的アイデンティティ確立のため、国によっては土着つまり その国古来の文化行事、儀式を保護しようとしています。 舞台でもそれが実演されることがあるが、大きなスケールと長時間の現実の儀式に 比べれば、その一部にしか過ぎないと述べているようです。 The actual staging of the rituals is but one moment in a larger series of cultural performances which intersect on the stage をそのままペーストしてGoogleに張り付けて下さい。 これに関する土着演劇論がどっさり出てきます。 そのうちの一つか二つを読んでください。

kahe
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 ご教示、キモに命じます。

その他の回答 (2)

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

(試訳) その儀式所作を舞台で実演するといっても、それは舞台で交差する色んな芸術性のある技が連続する中の一瞬間にすぎない。 参考になれば幸いです。

kahe
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

全体的に何について述べてある文章なのかが分らないので、適当な想像をすると、日本の能楽のようなものが思い浮かびました。  その儀式を現実に舞台の上で実演することは、もっと大きな伝統的な芸能の領域の一部であるに過ぎず、それが舞台の上をよぎるだけのことである。

kahe
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

1:For every increase of five decrease Celsius in air tempature, the patients had a seven and one-half percent higher risk of migrain. Decreases in barometric pressure two to three days before the visit also appeared to trigger headaches, but to a lesser extent. 2:But they could not rule out the possibility of a smaller effect similar to that seen earlier for strokes. 3:A separate study has found that age, gender and where a person has extra body fat may affect the risk of migraine. 4:On average, those who were larger around the middle were more likely to have migraine than those of the same age with smaller waistlines. 少し多くなり、文章も抜き出しているのでわかりにくいかもしれませんがよろしくおい願いします。

• We tend to take it as a given, on t

We tend to take it as a given, on the whole, that rituals are symbolic performances which unite the members of a category of people in a shared pursuit that speaks of , and to, their basic values, or that creates or confirms worlds of meanings shared by all of them alike.” 儀礼は、ある人々の範疇の構成員を、共通した追跡の中に統合する。私たちはそれを、全体的に所与のものとして受け取りがちだ。?? かれらすべてが同様に分かち合う意味世界を創造し確約する 意味がとれません。助けてください。

• 和訳をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m

Sumo has religious origins and dates back over one thousand years. For example, just before a match, the wrestlers throw salt into the ring. This reflects an old Shinto purification rite. The present form has remained unchanged for several centuries. In sumo, as in many Japanese arts, form and ceremony play an important role in creating the proper atmosphere. First-time spectators often complain about the lengthy preparation, but the various actions, such as stomping feet, clapping hands, and tossing salt are an essential part of the show . These rituals performed before the bout have a historical value in that they capture and preserve the traditions and glory of the sport. They also have a psychological value for the participants, as well as for the spectators, as the anticipation and excitement slowly build. While the formalities preceding the match take up to four minutes, the actual wrestling rarely lasts more than a minute. The amount of time needed to determine a winner may be the shortest of any sport in the world. 長くてすみません( ´•_•` )

• 英文和訳

At the moment big structural shifts, such as the growth of China and India, are influencing prices less than one might think. The two Asian giants are demanding more food (and more types of food), but so far their own farmers have largely satisfied that, so they have not needed to trade much (though that would change dramatically if China were to import wheat this year). どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you.

• 英文和訳についての質問。

【  】の英文だけでOKです。 We lived in Niagara Falls but spent a lot of time in Pennsylvania, on my grandparents' farm in Towanda. Moving back and forth between one place and the other was a lot like crossing a border. One consequence is that, in a real way, my brothers and I grew up comfortably bi-cultural. Because we had to, we learned to understand both worlds and to speak both American dialects. We listened to the music, read the road signs, stood at the intersections where the two families did not quite come together. All of that helped. Beginning with two years in Potrero Yapepo, in Itapua, Paraguay, I lived a series of useful cultural dislocations. 【They were useful because they unsettled my sense of identity, which in my case seems to have been a good way to stimulate my imagination. In Paraguay, I bought a small typewriter and began writing stories set in that country almost before I could speak their language. Imagining the lives and circumstances of people whose experience was so remote from my own was an almost unbearably arrogant thing to attempt, and I knew it. I failed more often than I succeeded. But I now realize that imagining other lives and experiences foreign to one's own is not only possible but it can be the obsession of a life . 】 「そのことは私の自分らしさの感覚を不安定にしたので、そのことは有益で、私の場合では私の想像力を刺激する良い方法であったようです。パラグアイでは、私が彼らの言葉を話すことができる前に、私は小型タイプライターを買って、ほとんどその国で起こった記事を書き始めました。生活や人々の経験から生活状況を想像することはかけ離れており、ほとんど耐えられないほど尊大なものだと私はわかりました。私は私が成功したよりもしばしば失敗しました。しかし、私は現在、他の命と経験をその人の自分のものとは合わないと想像することが可能なだけではなく、それは生命の強迫観念でもありえます。」 この英文の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 前文参照 http://okwave.jp/qa3047001.html

• 英文和訳

以下の英文を分かりやすい日本語にするとどのようになるでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。 This is not a one day thing... this has been building for a while... people have been worried about markets... commodity markets have been doing better but at the moment everything is going down because everybody is afraid of everything. But certainly in the next year or two, we are going to witness terrible sell-off because the world is in terrible trouble... America has quadrupled its debts in the last 3 years overall situation has gotten worse not better.

• 和訳して下さい

Hamlet was naturally very upset by what he had done to Ponius. After all,the young prince was at heart a kind and gentle person. But he had more important things on his mind. He dropped his bloody sword and began admonishing his mother once again.He held up two drawings in front of her. One was of the late king,his father.The other was of Claudius.“Mother,"placeed Hamlet,“can't you see the difference? You must be able to see what a good man my father was,and what a villain your new husband is!" But at that moment,the old ghost reappeared out of nowhere.“Hamlet,"it said in the same eerie voice,“have you forgotten that you gave me your word? Why are you causing your mother so much agony? And why are you still hesitating? Get on with it!" Hamlet started to explain himself,but the ghost vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

• 和訳をお願いします

As Myanmar Changes,So Does Its Leader KYONKU, Myanmar - He is sometimes called the Mikhail Gorbachev of Myanmar, a once-loyal apparatchik of one of the world's most brutal military dictatorships who is chipping away at some of its worst legacies - freeing political prisoners, partially unshackling the press and allowing the long-persecuted opposition to run for election last Sunday. Why U Thein Sein, Myanmar's president, evolved from the right-hand man of a much-feared dictator to a campaigner for democratic change is as much a mystery as why the leaders of the former military junta have allowed him to do so. But in a series of interviews with those who watched Mr.Thein Sein's rise in the military, including two advisers, and a rare visit to his hometown, a picture has bugun to emerge of a man who was always a shade different from his fellow generals. At 66, Mr. Thein Sein is slight, bookish and considered softer - or at least less ruthless - than the other members of the junta that took power after a popular uprising in 1988. He is widely viewed as being free of the corruption that stained so many of those generals; even former critics have noted with approval that his wife and daughters have avoided the ostentatious shows of wealth that earned his predecessor's family so much animosity in one of Asia's poorest countries. In intervies after interview, former critics and longtime supporters alike made much of his sincerity and humility. One former adviser and presidential speechwriter, U Nay Win Maung, offered this assessment last year: "Not ambitious, not decisive, not charismatic, but very sincere."

• 英文の翻訳

On the TV there were costume serials in which good samurai remained apparently unaware of bad samurai creeping up behaind to kill them. 侍の連続番組を見たとき、良い侍を殺すために悪役の侍が背後から忍び寄っていた。 Themの示すもの=good samurai but who turned at the last moment and did for them with one colossal blow of the sword. One of the series was about a blind samurai a kind of medieval Ironside. 次の瞬間、彼は振り返り、刀で巨大な風を起こして敵に応戦しました。 シリーズひとつは、古い盲目の剣豪ものでした。 Whoの先行詞=samurai 上記の訳があっているかどうか、チェックしてください。お願いします。